ITT: weird details on album covers

ITT: weird details on album covers

what the hell is wrong with annie's cheekbones.

Other urls found in this thread:

filtermagazine.com/index.php/exclusives/entry/filter_49_david_byrne_st._vincent_songs_of_ourselves/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's her songwriting ability trying to leave her body. it succeeded by the time of her next album

Holy shit! It's the Letting the days go by GUY!

Pretty sure David Byrne doesn't actually have that front butt either.

There's a chicken bone in there. That's what's wrong with it.

Do you not like her self titled?

It's intentional:

Byrne: There was very little manipulation. It was all done with prosthetics that were put onto our faces by this prosthetic artist, Gabe Bartalos. It’s not Photoshop.

Clark: David suggested the idea of beauty and the beast, but I would be the beast and he would be the beauty. He would be Mr. Virile Astronaut Buzz Lightyear Man. Just to play with things a bit. We threw around the idea of me having little ears or being feral in some way. Later, we refined the idea, so maybe I didn’t have fur on my face but maybe I would have a distorted jaw instead.

Byrne: People don’t even notice that the bridge of Annie’s nose in the picture is really wide. It’s like a dog, wolf or leopard. She’s going more towards animal, but it’s very subtle.

Clark: The nose is very Avatar-y. We went away from something immediately shocking and distorted to something that you look at twice and go, “Ugh. That makes me feel uncomfortable, but I’m not entirely sure why.” The funny thing to me is that I’ve seen a lot of people not notice [David’s] prosthetic. It’s stately, but also like plastic surgery gone a little awry.

Byrne: I wore that prosthetic to a dinner party afterwards. The cabbie who took me there didn’t notice anything. I asked the doorman for directions and he didn’t notice anything. I arrived at the thing and they sort of didn’t notice. I had to say, “This is not real,” and start pulling it off.

filtermagazine.com/index.php/exclusives/entry/filter_49_david_byrne_st._vincent_songs_of_ourselves/

I think it succeeded during making this album

This is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard. I mean it's nothing against you, it's them. Like how fucking pretentious "beauty and the beast, so I got a prosthetic to push my cheek bone". Not gonna lie this is the same as if Byrne wore a blue contact and was like, it's subtle but I did it intentionally. Why it adds nothing as does not convey beauty and the beast. It's more you have a typo on the cover and didn't catch it till it was to late and printed and put to the stores

By keeping an ideal facial structure fixed in his mind or somewhere in the back of his mind. He think that he might, by force of will, cause his face to approach those of his ideal.

Interesting, thanks for sharing. Doesn't change the fact it's a lazy, arrogant and unattractive cover.

I guess someone told him the giant suit wasn't subtle enough, and he's had issues since.

this is not my beautiful face.

It's just a small detail. A basic picture with them would be very boring.

There should be more ass on the cover

yeah but it wouldn't make any difference if it was there or wasn't be real. It's not a work of art, it's a picture of the two of them.

you sound dumb. photography can be read as art and literally all album covers try to convey some level of artistic merit (evidently some do more than others). denouncing art because you cant find any value in it is wholly infantile.

lol
jokes on you
i dont even know what infantile means

Yeah it's another shining example of retard Annie trying and failing to be an intellectual.

I see this giraffe milf lezo allot on Sup Forums. What is her music like? Where would I start.
Is she better than Grimes at least, because I get the impression that her music is pertinacious hipster trash. If she's better than Grimes, then I might actually like her.

This is immediately how I felt when I read that too

It's not even better than Grimes.

>I see this giraffe milf lezo allot
Kek

Why is she so special

Art is subjective, but then again you're the type of pleb who thinks shitting on stage and smearing it on Donald Trump's face would be showing how you think he's really shitty and that he needs it to be conveyed on his face.

there's a difference between subtle things you can read into, and subtle things that add nothing and don't add up to much.

bitch wants to be Lady Gaga SO bad

i would consider her better than grimes but that's just me i guess (i just don't think grimes' "female edm producer-ness" is as interesting as annie's guitar skills). if you are interested i would start with her older albums first definitely. her best is her self titled tho.