Stories about having a bad experience tripping balls. Share all. Share is care

Stories about having a bad experience tripping balls. Share all. Share is care.

>Be me
>be 17
>exemplary college student
>Second time taking magical ground fungus known as truffles
>Hoping for epic trip like first time
>Chow down 10 grams of the fungi
>Forcefeedingmyself.bmp
>Shit starts getting weird yo
>Me and other stoner friend decide to watch salad fingers
>Iambadatlifechoices.txt
>Start feeling violated, as if my whole childhood was a lie
>Even the takeaway guy gave us a disturbing smile as we handed him monies
>Feel even more violated
>After what felt like hours of mental torment everything goes silent
>Ohshitthatfliejustfarted.mp3
>Start panicking, I thought I was dead
>Hear chanting of some kind, friend's uncle is fucking with us
>Pennywise screaming laughing ass having motherfucker
>Go downstairs to lie on sofa
>Deathly silence befalls the room once again, all I hear is a song you'd hear at a funeral
>Panickmode.bat
>Go upstairs and find friend's uncle's door slightly ajar
>Genuinely believe i am dead, kidnapped by the takeaway driver and being sacrificed in some ritual
>Cannot feel my testicles at all
>Wherearemytesticlessummer.snowball
>Turns out he is just singing while playing vidya, asks me if i'm okay
>No kiddy fiddling happened, I assure you my asshole is just as tight as the day i was born
>Friend comes into room asking what is wrong with me, i expressed my desire to be knocked out to end the bad thoughts
>We go back to the room, smoke dat sweet grass
>Fightingfirewithfire.mp4
>Invite friends over to calm nerves and assert what is real and what isn't
>Moar grass to sooth my fragile mind
>Halfbakingthisbiatch.mov
>Watch some Plebs
>Check time, been high for approximately 4 or so hours
>Dafuq.raw
>Fall into deep sleep
>Wake up with dry mouth and small headache

Lesson learnt, never forget mental preparation when it comes to fungus.

I passed out while taking a piss/shit few times

I passed out while taking piss/shit few times

What a fucking lame ass story

Dose lighter unless you are controlling who is around you better.

i have many gonna take a while to type out but here they come

One time when I got high I ate this fucking Mcdonalds burger.

6 hours later I had to take a shit.

First one

>Bought 2 tabs from the dude
> "Youll probably only need one"
> "Ok"
> Ate one slice of pizza all day
> Finished playing a gig at the local venue
> Take 1 tab
> Wait an hour and five minutes
> Not feeling anything
> "Fair game to take the second one"
> Immediately after i take the second one the first one kicks in
> "Oh shit"
> Fucking awesome time for 8 hours
> I can read my friends mind at one point
> At the end of 8 hours, something strange happens
> The trip become much more intense out of nowhere
> Timetoshit.bodyhigh
> Go to the bathroom and I can tell if Im dreaming or not
> Hands look like they are covered in green cum
> I read somewhere that if you fall backwards in your dream you wake up
> I was on toilet so I figured it ok to fall backwards
> I was not dreaming
> Pass out for whatever reason probably from intensity or lack of nutrition that day who knows
> 3rd person view of my body in bathroom
> Zooms out of bathroom
> Zooms out of house
> Zooms out of earth
> Zooms out of Solar System
> Zooms out of universe
> I see all the universe bubbles vibrating and i feel the vibration and become one with it
> I wake up and am stuck in a time loop
> Keep cycling between complete despair to euphoria
> Muttering to myself crazy nonsense about how shitting is the key to happiness
> Finally snap out of it and chill on a recliner watching the trees wiggle for the next couple hours

I have more if ur interested

Two things.
-Always plan your times taking truffles, so that you can't not be prepared(physically and mentally)
-Mental preparation is nothing compared to SUGAR. Take a sugarcube and 10 mins later you're back to earth, clean and ready to do anything else for the next 30 mins. Just do not forget to take sugar again if you do not want VERY bad effects.

Also took truffles 5 times and it is amazing when prepared, always a good experience, as long as you're not depressed, do not hesitate to try, and don't forget to plan it, and prepare something sugary.
Just enjoy what nature allows you to enjoy.

First time trying truffles was great, wandered through the local park in thick dense fog and shit was changing colours like it was the northern lights. This second time was more unexpected as my friend didn't want to take truffles. I was completely unprepared.

Same thing happened to me, tripped balls while i was taking a shit

>Be me
>Pretty experienced drug used
>Fall into the category of "psychonotics"
>Before I was experienced, I used to take LSD pretty recklessly
>Not too outrageous, but just not being safe
>Girl I like and I are planning to trip
>Friend hooks us up with the L
>non-perforated card stock sheet, not even cut into doses
>Instant red flags, but we bypass them
>Tab hits tongue, instant metallic taste
>we both realize what just happened, and it's too late to turn back
>We kept the tabs in our mouths for about 10 minutes before spitting them out, because at that point you're doing research anyways
>proceed to have the most violent trip I've ever had
>all light was aggressive; visuals were aggressive; sound and atmosphere became chaotic in my mind
Get to a point of physical discomfort, my body doesn't want this, my brain doesn't want this
>Head space becomes anxiety and fear
>The only trip where I questioned if I would be okay

Ended up being fine. I think we accidentally took 2-5i, but I cannot confirm. We learned our lesson though. Test kit, do you home work, prepare your body.

Good read. Have a bump.

>be me
>be pathetic
>be can't cope with reality and I have no personality, i'm a generally uninteresting, stupid and worthless person
>hear drugs make you have the illusion of a personality
>eat parasite filled old food off the floor underneath the broken fridge for a few weeks
>shit bleeding diarrhoea into a bucket
>cover it and leave it in the sun to ferment
>take the lid off and start breathing
>finally feel like a real person, this is reality, this is how life should be lived

>be 20
>me and two other friends get shrooms(we each gotta quarter bag)
>dumbass friend says "here you go user".
>eat bag
>dumbass friend says "no user, that was all of our shrooms!"
>start tripping in ten minutes
>worst night of my life.

I woke up sober and remember saying "Thank God"
>had ferocious shits all next day

Samefag

Not me but one of my old buddy's and his gf at the time. They were around 18/19 during this experience

>Buddy and his gf buy some "Molly"
>Gf now knows this was not Molly but some cheap RC likely purchased from some shitty Chinese vendor online but was ignorant at the time
>Buddy and his gf park their vehicle at a nearby park by the logging road
>Proceed to both do a ton of fat lines in the car before disembarking on a walk
>My buddy starts acting a bit erratic, but not full blown insane - darting back and forth across the train tracks
>Gf laughs, tells him to stop and he does
>They keep walking, chatting, having a great time while rolling on whatever drug it was they consumed
>Train is coming, his gf moves away but he does not
>She yells at him to move but rather than that, he nonchalantly walks in front of the train
>In an instant, she is covered in a fine red mist and can't cope with what just happened

Needless to say she freaked the fuck out and now has to live with witnessing her ex boyfriend's final moments which were wasted by one stupid fucking decision.

Test your drugs, guys, and don't take shit if you have a history of psychosis in your family. He was a 4.0 student with a good social life but a broken family. She till this day was unsure why he did it, whether it was some cock measuing contest gone awry or he just decided in the midst of a great roll, that it was time to go.

Poor girls been scarred for life. She was really sweet but a broken soul to begin with. Last I checked she was fucking dudes for free Xanax and turned borderline anorexic

need evidence. dont spew allegations

i don't know if this will be judged "bad" but i actually thought it was hilarious but technically, it was bad.

i was on LSD and at a buddy's house smoking weed for a few hours. it was time to walk home and i was walking through his apartment complex and had my walkman--this was 1996--and i was dazed and i dropped it. i bent down to pick it up and find the batteries that fell out of it and as i stood up, i looked over to the left. there were like six cops under the car spot cover and at least three of them were aiming their guns at me. i realized they were in the middle of something, aimed at the apartment to my right, and i just kept walking. i didn't turn around until i reached the street but by then i couldn't see them. it actually happened. i had no emotional response. i was so high it was all matter of fact. LSD is great when you're used to it.

i think that's like the best "sudden apparent danger encountered out of nowhere on LSD" story ever.

First time I rolled, I got a distinct sensation that I was totally OK with dieing. That if something suddenly came out of nowhere and ended my life, it would be OK. Like I was satisfied with life, and if it ended that wouldn't be such a big deal. Happiest moment of my life.

I've heard of that phenomenon too but haven't heard of anyone acting on it, though I'm sure someone has at some point.