If slavery was legal would you own one?

If slavery was legal would you own one?
Male or female?
What would you name it?

Slavery is legal but you get a number instead of a name. It's called the American prison system.

POWERFUL

Implying that niggers in prison have to work on the plantation. (hint: they don't)

What were you in for?

Were you one man's slave or were you everyone's slave?

The nature of the slavery market has shifted from labor, to committees, but it is still human trade and trafficking. The labot isnt worth much now. Or its underutilized, or it costs too much to utilize prison laborers.

The prison laborers / prison slaves, are disenfranchised, and ornery, its impossible to know if it is systemic, or native.

Fuck, I meant commodities.

yes one female, shed cook and clean the house

Id name her whatever she wants

Where exactly did you mean commodities?

duh
Male
Computer

Depends on where you are sent to. There are labor prisons. I was sent to work camp before I wet to work release. However, being that I am a nignog, I didn't work at work camp and barely worked at work release.

Scared a few judges

It's not like tv. Everyone was required to labor so we worked for the state basically, even though I was doing it just to get out of my cell and get a little extra food when it was edible.

Female
Cumslut
Should cook, clean, and cuddling with my 9"x7" big white cock in her ass

Yup
Male, Nigger
Jamal

Uh-huh. And did this "work" involve putting a certain something in your ass and mouth?

You should be grateful for any opportunities given to you.

Slavery is alive and well, it just has more steps.

The obvious answers are things like moving labor overseas. However you can also have a job far from any city (like on a farm or oil rig) and charge people rent + food money equal to their pay.

Anyway, I'd take a female slave any day. Male slaves are more easily replaceable by machines (tractors, threshers, grinders, etc). Female slaves can cook and clean. We still haven't perfected machines for that.

Yes.
A white family consisting of 2 young boys and 1 daughter, a wife and the husband.
I'd call them all whitey and then whip them whenever they got confused as to who I was talking to each time I call them by name

No just being strip searched multiple times per day. CO's are notorious cock watchers.

I would

Female

Mikah

I'd make her a fat breeding cow, would sell the boys and keep the girls. And so the cycle goes on and on.

I was grateful when I would get out of the former morgue they had converted into a massive holding tank

Nigger yes. Jamal no.

maybe don't commit crimes then, right?

>Modern Wage Slavery

Of course I'd choose a male, as they're going to be a work horse and even if a female were to fuck me I'd have to worry the rest of my life about getting charges since I'd be her boss.

>old days style slavery

Preferably I'd have several, BUT if I had to choose one I'd pick a female. I wouldn't have to jump through hoops just to have her company and fuck her and if she gets kids I have the option of having more slaves.

>but that's heartless
Yeah, but being honest I'd probably free my kids in my will or something. I'll be honest, if times are hard I'd just sell the dumbest one.

emale.

>Would I own one?

How the fuck could you even ask this OP, of course I would not own one! I would have as many as I could get my hands on

>Male or female

Yes

What would you name it?

I would give them each the name Slave followed by a number. You may think I would give my first slave the name "Slave 1", but you would be wrong. The number would represent a ranking system, whichever slave pleases my by truly submitting to the depraved shit I have them do, will get a number closer to 1, the bad slaves will get much higher numbers. The slave with the highest number will be tortured and killed at random intervals, it could happen on any given day, but only once per day. I would keep them on their toes by making it as random as possible, being sure to periodically purge the fuckers by doing it for week straight every so often.

Everyone in jail dindu nuffin

Sí. Female (black). Impregnate her and fuck her will she is pregnant, but when the kid comes out kill it, and repeat till I die.

Idk why black female pregnant are my fetish. I dont like black girls.