Post best film critics

>is a through and talented critic
>is not swayed by action/comic book films
>is a talented script writer so he knows what hes talking about when he critiseses film, has a script in prodiction on hollywood AS WE SPEAK
>gives as good as he gets and can take critisism unlike many other critics
>he and his work really connect with people to the point where he stopped someone killing themselves

I really dont know any other critic who can top this magnificent man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/UridonTheMaster/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=93d8jTrBQqY
youtube.com/watch?v=kRSLCABT4g
youtube.com/watch?v=VlHpAXIwdpA
youtube.com/watch?v=E4-T0UhQXc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You forgot:

>Likes M. Night Shyamalamalamalan films.

>During the trip Chris was a dark cloud, a very brooding presence in my happy home. We tried offering to go out and do fun things but he only wanted to see movies and do his reviews. He did a wonderful job of ignoring my kid who wanted to talk to him and even tossed my wife attitude when she asked him about his goals and spoke candidly about his future goals. He may not have noticed but this is what we got. He's the type of guy to make everyone miserable and then apologize for it and play the victim. I can't stand that type of person.

>is a talented script writer

TELL THAT

>75845329
ZOD'S

>is a through and talented critic

>This is the actors in the film, i like them
>the film had good cinematography
>it's fun
>i like it

ahem

Fucking gay. Nobody fucking cares about this stupid autistic faggot or the highschool drama that surrounds him.

he's gonna get you

>nice dubs

Does this faggot seriously go to the store and buy shitty T shirts with video games and movies on them every weekend

No, its mostly games and comic books actually.

He gave Deadpool an A+

>75846729
GO home Chris

?! i am home, where are you, the library?!

eso es bait

well as no one has posted anyone apart from that fellow with the strange face, can i take this to mean i posted Sup Forums favourite critic?

nope i actually like stuckmann and can see him for the talent he is.

He's so based

Bump.

Holy shit, I knew a guy just like this. He couldn't tolerate any insult or affront and would try to guilt people whenever he felt afflicted in any way.

this is clearly a lie in reagrds to stuckmann, i have only ever seen him take critique with dignity and grace.

Stuckman > RLM

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck

I listened to this guy talk about VHS and he sounded like an idiot mouthbreather who is easily wowed by Hollywood CGI special effects rather than the actual craftsmanship and art in making a film. All of his criticisms were superficial. Let me guess, he loves capeshit. Am I wrong?

this!!!

too bad his opinions are always shit

dont takl shit about mai waifu faggot.

Stuckman is pure kino

youtube.com/user/UridonTheMaster/videos

uridon is the face of Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=93d8jTrBQqY

youtube.com/watch?v=kRSLCABT4g

youtube.com/watch?v=VlHpAXIwdpA

There's only one correct answer

yms is the best critic.

I still don't like how he won't review/watch "old movies" (before 1969) but his larger YMS reviews are pretty entertaining. My other criticism of him is in the filename.

you dislike him because of jpg?! what did jpg ever do to you buddy?!

Nostalgia Chick (pic related) Is pretty good. Her newer stuff has actually been subscribe-worthy.

Oops, sorry. Guess I fucked up. I lt was supposed to be HoreseFucker.jpg

>tell that to Zod's snapped neck

lol no

i woulndt expect a pleb like you to understand the genius and deep meaning behind that line

I'll trust you this one time stranger.

Is he /ourguy/?

hes an autistic faggot who loses his shit over capshit.

so yes, hes ourguy.

based

ty

no probs

>Guy just repeats what other critics say

>cried when RLM made fun of him

TELL THAT TO ZOD'S SNAPPED NECK

lmao

I think he really didn't do anything wrong at first but he fucked it up with his damage control and just made it worse. If he had just not made that reaction video or better yet not heavily addressed it he would have been able to crawl out of Sup Forums's meme hole.

I heard rumours that he actually hangs out on this board-does anyone got any proof of this?

What happens when he gets me?

He might. Hell, he might shitpost about himself all the time.

You'll get...STUCKMANNIZED!!!

He doesnt strike me as someone who could laugh at himself so i doubt it.

only film podcast I can stand anymore

>tfw literally frank IRL

Is Chris Stuckman secretly gay? The way he has to namedrop his wife in almost every video just screams insecurity.

Watch this video and you tell me.

youtube.com/watch?v=E4-T0UhQXc4

She looks like that one girl that The Riddler liked on Gotham.

Yeah i was shocked to hear he was married after seeing a few of his reviews i assumed he was gay too.

>autism: the video

>goes on youtube
>there are only 4 videos
>which are about a minute each

do you have adhd?

they are approaching their 600th podcast, most of them are over 2 hours long

if you want to check them out go to their website, they are all on a player there

>go to website
>either have to download or pay for podcats
>huge reddit banner on side of blog

or don't, IDGAF about your life choices

one of them is a documentary director on the festival circuit and has great insight into film making/marketing

enjoy your "redpilled" youtubers

Calm down shill no need to be butthurt. if you felt like that you could have just posted a link. going on about redpilled shit just makes you look like Sup Forums faggot.

Good Bad Flicks is pretty underrated imo. I really like his current movie reviews and I fucking love his "Exploring" series.

why are all these film reviewers furries?!

I knew a guy who said I was that guy, when in fact all his criticism was "wow dude you suck" "you're just doing it wrong", and the little bit of the actual constructive part of his criticism was blatantly wrong

But it's okay because his friends only hear his side of the story, and that's how the world works

I like ebert because he explains movies as if his audience are children so you can quickly read one of them then watch a movie for yourself if it sounds good.

and zizek because only he could find maternal incest a key point in a film

certainly no youtubers or e-celebs though

Fucking thread is full of shills

In secret. Here among us, in anonymity.

/thread

But then how can you tell? does he have a certain style of writing? i cant imagine it would be easy to tell him apart from the other autists on here.

I don't fucking know. I'm just saying he might.

ok meladdo calm down geesh.

Ralph is solid

This thumbnail looks like a slimmer stuckmann.

>>is a talented script writer so he knows what hes talking about when he critiseses film, has a script in prodiction on hollywood AS WE SPEAK

elaborate please

It's RalphTheMovieMaker

at least stuckmann spare us from those stupid unfunny RLM skits they always have to do before their reviews

He stated on his twitter and i believe in one of his vids he has a few scripts circulating hollywood and that one is in the process of being made. he also makes his own short films which he put on his reviews.

I'd suck his dick if you really want a (You)

But his review is as shallow as Youtuber Flick Reviewer #32

yeah i cant stand those guys.

His wife is a QT and often wears headscarves for some reason.

I imagine he would like that :3

She's Jewish. Apparently called a tichel. It's a thing married Jewish women wear in the presence of their husbands and they aren't supposed to take it off except in privacy.

Half in the Bag and Welcome to the Basement are comfy tier

she dyes her hair purple which means she's probably mentally unstable, hence, the use of the scarf/bandana thing

>Welcome to the Basement
Couldn't agree more, user.

I'm stupid as fuck because I marathoned all of his yms videos and his second channel and I had no idea he was a furry until he flat out said he was.

I just thought he liked going to furry conventions cause they were fun.

Talent to be an easy target for bullying and then crying about it.

When has he cried?

I don't like RLM, the fat one looks like he's dead inside, the skinnier one looks like he enjoys his shit and is often the one driving the conversation, then there is this other fat manlet with a high pitched voice that i just can't simply stand since they recorded how he laughed in the theater during what he considered unintentional funny moments (this is the kind of bastard that ruins going to the cinema for me nowadays)

I don't get the following they have here, I mean, I get there are some people that likes them, but man, some of you shit all over when they release an unfunny shit review video, is fucking depressing...

>What is BvS

Met him once at Celebration. He's a nice enough guy. His sperg out over his re-write of Batman vs Superman was fucking cringeworthy though.

Also he's tall as fuck.

didnt see him cry over it he said it just wasnt a great film.

see

When RLM made a "joke" about him

He re-wrote part of the script really badly, posted it on twitter, people told him it was shit, and then made a half an hour video complaining about death threats he got from his autismo fanbase.

A lot of autistic people are like that. They're decent people. They're just really fucking eccentric and simply incapable of picking up on certain basic human behaviors (jokes, social cues, etc.) Happens to me all the time. Apparently I sometimes say offensive things to people without understanding how they got offended.