What are your best Xanax blackout stories? Any bartards on here?

What are your best Xanax blackout stories? Any bartards on here?

How would you know since you blacked out?
Also, xanax is meh. Would much rather do k, g or even cpams

>best blackout
Every time has been a disaster

All of them have been awful

that shit is fucked up man, you don't even get a buzz it just makes you not care about consequences to your actions so you do really stupid shit, but not like drunk confidence, more like pure nihilism like 'I don't exist and neither do you so I might as well do ... '

ive woke up with a black eye on two separate occasions. i dunno who tf i fought, also one of those times my car was somehow totaled mysteriously over night

I don't understand why this drug is so popular. I have done every drug on the planet short of sticking myself with a needle and I don't get the attraction. It is an amnesiac that allows you to sleep for days at a time. Xanax is the only drug that truly scared me tbh. I haven't done any drugs in years but I would gladly smoke crack or snort some meth or coke before I fucked with Xanax bars again.

Dont remember half of december 12/10 wont do again

I don't have any, because I don't remember anything that happens. Apparently I become the happiest nihilist ever who likes to smash things up. According to snaps taken by friends.

Woke up with a room full of stolen items. Golf clubs, shoes, Tom Tom GPS, Xbox, and even the season 1-2 of robot chicken on DVD lol. Shot was crazy. Fucked a few ugly chicks, burned by homie with a hot lighter on his face. Called an NBA security guard my nigga lol I’m white. Shit was kinda funny though

Woke up with a big gash in my forehead and both of my hands burnt crispy

Went to work and worked full shifts multiple times

One time cops showed up at my place asking if i was just driving on the wrong side of the road, i denied it but i have no idea if it was me

I used to drive around at like 4 in the morning and open random cars and steal shit. Got a ton of good CDs and made $80 selling an ipod.

I like to take my wife’s just to relax sometimes but even moderately taking them fucks with your memory. I completely forgot I saw age of ultron at the theater and my buddy kept telling me we watched it and I thought he was full of shit and just fucking with me. I looked up a few clips in YouTube and they kind of seemed familiar but I still wasn’t sure. A month or so later I found my ticket stub for it. Still don’t remember shit about it. I took 1 pill( 2 milligrams) that day. Orally, not snorting it or anything

yeah wtf is that about? never been a theif but on xanax i'll walk into a gas station and boonk gang all the fucking beef jerky, idk

i drove my car into the neighbors garage

woke up and jail and never took them again

Only one of my friends have tried Xanax. He's a lil pump fan tho so that explains why he did it. Me and most of my friends don't fuck around with it ever since the lil peep incident.
>also I asked him what happened when he was on it and he said he literally couldn't remember

That movie was ass so good for you for forgetting

Bait harder

Same dude, I would park and then walk around at night looking for open doors. I found a weed pipe and some weed once shit was tight

so true haha

Idk man I stole a bunch of weed from my roommate once and straight up denied it but I was the only one there lol still laugh about it today

Fuck you Elijah

sounds like the perfect date drug to me.

>weed pipe

Good naps. Friends had to herd and carry me out of a bar once. Tripped over a drum set, landed on my teeth and right patella. Both cracked. Never much fun for me recreationally.

I felt good for the short time I remember, and forgot who I was for the rest. Xanax was always a win-win for me p

No idea how this shit is legal.
>be me
>stupid ass impressionable kid
>drinking (5 beers deep)
>dude crushes two pills, no idea how much/dosage
>snort
>wake up next to gf
>"shit babe can't believe I went to sleep so early last night"
>ended up actually being awake much longer than I thought
>gf was super pissed off
>Wtfdidido.jpg
>gf said I kept crawling outside straight to the road
>everytime my friends picked me up I would fall down, bruises everywhere including a few knots on my head
>tried to fight our drug dealer
>gf finally got me to bed about 5 hours later
I have not touched that shit since. Yes I know mixing with alcohol is dumb as shit, only good experiences I've had with the shit was zombie sex with my gf at a moderate dose. Can't imagine if I'd been in public, would have for sure got thrown in jail.

Fuck you I’m in recovery. I can’t remember half my life

Attacked an old man on public bus.
Newspaper article about it too.

Can you rape someone giving them xanax ? Wow, i didn't know that

What are some good similar alternatives that aren't as extreme? Or do bars just consist of fucking your memory and decision making skills.

Black out stories ambien>Xanax

Ambien made me think it was a good idea to go into bathroom put sisters foundation all over face to look middle Eastern and then drive up to gas station to go make fun of middle eastern worker I was friendly with. Called friend while driving almost crashed several times. Woke up not knowing any of this pillow covered in make up and glitter. Learned what I did the from people relaying me the story. Wtf.

Story's not about me personally but years ago when me and my buddies were like 20-22 years old or so we used to sell/ consume just about everything under the sun to the college kids in our town. Anyways this one decent looking 7.5/10 femanus who usually came through to pick up weed wanted some valium so we sold her like 5 or 6 and told her to start off with half and see what she could handle. She stayed to smoke and the rest of us took one or two vals and drank some beer (there was some oxy in he mix too but she didnt have any). So a while later she's about to get going and seems totally normal until she walks straight through the screen door, rips it to shit, pulls the fucking thing off the hinges and falls face first down the front steps. Never laughed so hard in my fucking life! She was a little scratched up but she just dusted herself off had a laugh and drove off. No idea how she didn't flip her car but she made it where she was going.
Tl;dr benzos do not do your motor skills any favors

Xanax is a hypnotic tranquilizer and it's extremely short acting. Its mixed with booze that gets you the royally fucked 8+ hour blackouts where you act like a degenerate piece of filth with no regard for yourself or anyone else

on a 2mg and half a sub. getting a haircut at my homies. Keep nodding off awake . Everything is surrounded by a purple aura and I made it home safe =)

mfw the 4 loko and 2 bars of xanax kicks in

There once was a cliff which was [still is] fun to climb down (some friends and I made a little campout spot down there) and after finishing our coke supply that night, at around 9 P.M. we wanted more (like everyone and there mom) so we called the friend of the dealer...

The only thing we could get was Xanax...

annnnnnd....

I don't even remember the ride to get the goods, but I do vaguely remember the way back up the "cliff" at 3 a.m...

At this point a few of my friends and I went down to the spot we were at previously to "look for something we left down there"...

Stuff happened and then...

BOOM!!

My flashlight is dead and I'm climbing up a 80-90% incline (so basically straight up)....

Woke up to my parents shaking me on the couch the next morning telling me "I needed to be at work an hour ago"...

Got my work clothes on and went to work still confused...

Went out for a delivery and crashed the work truck....

And then passed the mandatory drug test miraculously.... [after drinking copious amounts of water]

Xanax is fucked up, don't do it kids
-_-

time travel!

oh man I took some xanax and drank alcohol once (sailor jerry) and I woke up the next day and the tv was on the floor and I have no idea to this day what happened it was great

this thread is stupid, write a story about a time you didn't remember anything

*idiots are fucked up

stay in School

Too many fucked up shit over 13 years of daily use that landed me in cuffs or almost , I’m not new to this...1+ years off

I black out from drinking often due to a brain surgery I had when I was young. Here's my most recent blackout which was New Year's eve.

>drink beer and do shots at pre drink
>go to the bar for the countdown
>have a couple drinks
>no memory after 11:30
>according to others, I stole a strangers hat and put it on, kissed a girl without her consent at midnight, got kicked out of the bar
>according to my uber records I ubered to my friends house where we had the pre drink, corrected the trip then ubered home
> surge charge was x5
>woke up shirtless on my couch with all the stuff I had with me and my shirt and pants at the front door on the floor.

No memory after 11:30

Its the most anti ihibitory of the z drugs and is medicinally useless wirh out the priper support structure and lessening need which cannot be prescribed or ever verified by a doctor or even team of people these days.

Though still medically effective for exactly what it's made for in a controlled setting

It's popular for people who are guilty. Anyone who has done something wrong or has or should fix or correct something.

99% of people don't medically need it but everyone who wants to feel nothing about acting however they want ask for it and they "sound" just like the people who need it. Also post one

Plus really anything you say about it will encourage idiots to get it they're much more motivated than people unable to get around and such

No pictures??

What do you need it for?

true stroy

One time I took around 5 mg of xanax when I was already 15 or so beers deep and I have no idea what happened but the next afternoon I woke up face down on my kitchen floor in my underwear which I had pissed in. I had cooked all the food in the fridge (there wasn't that much to begin with) and just left it on the counter to spoil. I wasn't even that hung over so I put on some clean clothes and went out to go get something to eat and that's when I discovered my roommate's toyota camry with the entire front end destroyed and the windshield fucked. There were huge yellow paint marks all over. To this day I have no idea what I hit kek. Needles to say I found new living arrangements shortly thereafter.

Go back to the trap house.

>medicinally useless wirh out the priper support structur
this is actually true. Xanax is really meant to be used in emergencies when a severe panic attack occurs in combination with ongoing therapy and other approaches. But for a while every doctor out there prescribed it for anybody who was a tiny bit stressed

15 years ago, When I was at UNC Charlotte, I took 6 10mg oxycontins (name brand) and 6 ladders bars (12 mg total)... Woke up a day later confused in my shitty dorm room painted with blacklight paint...

kek

>eat 2 bars
>go on day trip to NYC with family
>have headphones on listening to lo-fi
>walking around Manhattan
>literally feel like I’m in a movie
Feels good man

sorry for my spelling. It's useless if you don't use it towards correcting a chemical balance, and since it causes the patient to be con unconcerned its easily contrained without very proper medical continuity and environmental support.

But mathematically stupid people breed more and doctors attempt to pride themselves on being unbiased

I hate Xanax but the best blackout was my only one, I woke up and apparently my friend had bought me a bunch of food for free.

shorted twice, shallow once, never do drugs

Blacked out for a week felt like trying to remember a dream. Duurrrr Klonopins duurrrrr

idk i blacked out

Never have.
Have fun dying in a car accident, you worthless opioid addict.

Link?

Does it work?

doing it right

This is about my druggie brother, not me. I keep to weed.
>be me
>age 15
>outside with 28yr old half brother and 2 friends
>only one friend matters to the story, I'll call him Bigfag
>half brother is clearly blacked out af at this time, we started a bonfire and shit was cool
>halfbro starts getting up in Bigfag's face for no reason whatsoever, drugs
>Bigfag is a pussy, but is down to spar anyways
>halfbro makes some fucking ninja noises, I shit you not and punches Bigfag in the face like 4 times in 1 second
>didn't expect xan'd out half bro to be able to do shit to bigfag, but he's been to prison so IG it makes sense
>Bigfag is visibly shocked, didn't know what to do so just lies on the ground for about 30 seconds
>halfbro apologises because his high ass finally realized that bigfag didn't even want a fight
>mfw
>fastforward about 4 hours, we decide to go to get icecream with bigfag
>halfbro is still barred out, probably took more without us seeing

Ok here's where it gets good

>halfbro drives down to Brookshires, no idea why as they didn't have icecream
>halfbro pulls into the parking lot, and immediately backs up into another vehicle, no damage on halfbro's truck, but the other guy had a busted headlight
>he rolls to the other side of the parking lot, gets out of the truck while me and bigfag are shitting ourselves
>halfbro opens the bed of his truck and dumps out like 7 trashbags filled with garbage
>gets back in truck, drives home without getting ice cream
>turns out, he left his kid locked in the back room while drugged out and starts yelling at me thinking I did it
>goes to my parents' room and starts crying to my mom, literally in tears apologising for god knows what
>comes out into living room where me and Bigfag are sitting and whispers in my ear aggressively:
>"I got you"
>bigfag leaves immediately, shocked by the experience
>I sit in the living room and think hard about why I should never to xans
>fin

>opioid
gre8 b8 m8

It makes you pass out

yet even gr8r b8r m8r

Didn't mean to ruin your thread, just had to deal with my doc today