I know its a meme at this point....but this is the most quippy Marvel movie since Age of Ultron

I know its a meme at this point....but this is the most quippy Marvel movie since Age of Ultron

Everyone has at least 1 quip even the villains. And they are like pop culture quips too as if people in Tibetan temple know who Eminem, Adele and Beyonce are

That's so fucking sad.

Haha funny.

Who cares its Marvel™ turn your brain off and eat your popcorn

I wonder what its like for you guys with no sense of humor? How do you hold normal conversations without making jokes and sarcastic one liners all the time at inappropriate times?

>--muffled Beyonce playing--

How do people in life or death situations make jokes in conversations and use sarcastic one liners at inappropriate times?

By facing death calmly and maturely without screaming like a bitch and defiling yourself?

My sense of humor's just fine. The Accountant was a funnier movie than pretty much the entire catalog of Marvel films, and it manages to pull it off without it feeling forced, and without even being a comedy.

The MCU is nothing without quips my lad.

>And they are like pop culture quips too as if people in Tibetan temple know who Eminem, Adele and Beyonce are
that was the point of this joke that Wong didn't know them, you Sup Forums-spoiled brat

le wacky emoji head doctor

Agreed. That dialogue between Affleck and Kendrick when they're having lunch together is fucking great because of that. Affleck just goes full autist

>as if people in Tibetan temple know who Eminem, Adele and Beyonce are
that was the joke

the joke was that wong didn't know who any of the famous celebrities he mentioned were

It's a stress reliever. Ever meet a paramedic or firefighter that can't joke about what they've seen?

>strange struggling to do basic magic
>suddenly in the next scene he's the world's greatest wizard

Why even bother with origin stories if you're going to do it half assed?

Gallows humor has a tone to it that the MCU has never once found, though they never stop trying.

If you want some examples, watch M.A.S.H.(the movie), Catch 22, or even certain episodes of BSG.

Is he a Frisbee master?

But Wong was listening to Beyonce

I can't fucking wait for Sup Forums to find out about the Beyonce gag

>why can't my family-oriented PG summer action movie be serious business?
if Indiana Jones came out today Sup Forums would be pissed off that it made the Nazis into jokes and that it was nothing but quips and forced humor

White washed male power fantasy*

at the same time though we don't get a billion indiana jones movies a year.

after that, so he can know what Strange was talking about

This.

Except they were in Nepal, not Tibet which is to the north.

It's mentioned in the movie like nine times.

It's Strange who jokes about Beyoncé and Adele.

Also the temple is in the middle of a city with wifi, do Americans really think everywhere else in the world lives in mud huts?

Alright everyone. Chill.

Also Wong works in a temple with portals to New York, London and Hong Kong.

The dude probably takes breaks there sometimes, I know I would

Leave quips to us

You can't impeach the originator of the trope.

Indiana Jones was shit and is still shit no matter how many times it's called a classic.

>75849489
Not even a for (you).

This person has not actually seen the movie.

There's a bunch of humor that falls flat but it's almost completely quip free.

This.

Bad jokes =/= quips

The entire point of that joke was that Strange was trying to be le clever jokey man and bombing completely

Not to mention they made a point earlier that it's like 2020~ and they're an order of sorcerers guarding the Earth from other dimensional threats, they're not a band of backwards bumpkins who've never heard of computers or internet

all superhero movies suck. The whole script is all one liners and quips. It's hollywood garbage made to sell products and make a shit load of money. That's it. they are all equal trash