>2018
>actually better to buy prebuilt pc than build your own
>if any of your high end parts shit on you this year you are fucked.

when is this bitcoing mining meme going to end? my fucking 780 couldnt have picked a worse time to crap out on me, and its not even covered by warranty anymore. even consoles are just looking like a better buy than PC building or even part replacement.

Other urls found in this thread:

bestbuy.com/site/nvidia-founders-edition-geforce-gtx-1070-8gb-gddr5-pci-express-3-0-graphics-card/5330700.p?skuId=5330700
amazon.com/dp/B076XDQ55N/ref=twister_B077Y89Y39?_encoding=UTF8&th=1
amazon.com/Colorful-1070Ti-Vulcan-Graphics-1683MHz/dp/B078XQ28CJ/ref=sr_1_9?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1517365697&sr=1-9&keywords=1070ti
amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B01H1BLHYS/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487245&
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>when is this bitcoing mining meme going to end?
when americas allies are dieds and the elites behind the maymay no longer need the compute power to crack encryption.
the fuck do you think they're mining?
they're just cracking passwords while simultaneously attempting to fuck over other countries currencies.

Maybe you're stupid and suck at building a PC... Latent failure from ESD maybe?

>nvidia gets BTFOd
>nvidia marketing company stops shilling gpus
>nvidia marketing starts shilling coin maymay
>nvidia realizes this is far more profitable
i'm surprised no one's realize how nvidias marketing team is no longer shilling like crazy as they used to, yet now all we see are encyption coin shilling...
really makes you think

Hi captain autismo. find a 1070 for less than $800 and that is IN STOCK. i dare ya. i trip dare ya. i fucking quad dare ya.

you can find a used 1070 for ok prices. I got a 1080ti last week for retail. all it took was a couple hours of refreshing the stock pages. it wasnt that bad. are 1070s getting stocked less?

When some company finds a business model based around using affordable enterprise equipment or large rented servers to generate such one time access tokens according to a simple, open standard that may or may not be W3C endorsed. Economy of scale will crush the cottage crypto "coin" market inside a year.

>used
>graphics card

kys

Literally had all my parts picked out, was just waiting for payday then I look and the 1070s shot up 500$
Pic is from back when they were a decent price

I do this all the time. find some aspie on CL who has to have the latest card... buy one that is a year old for a fraction of original price.

Unless you play MMOs, There's not much of a reason for a gaming PC anymore.

I have consoles and a high end pc. Honestly would rather play multiplats on console because I can relax in bed on my 4k tv while playing and theres no extra bullshit to deal with.

Inb4 "why dont you just move your computer to your bedroom and plug it in to your tv and plug in a controller"

You need a mouse and keyboard to initiate the game, also when I want to use my desk its a huge pain in the cock to move everything back and forth.

microcenter has s deal where if you buy 4 parts for a pc (and prove you arent going to use the build for mining), they will sell you a GPU at cost.

thats crazy are people really mining that much?

I find PC gamers to be civilized and interesting people to converse with while enjoying our online sportingg, while console plebes carry themselves with the spirit of a wild and immature beast that should be beaten to death with a rock.

Supplies have dried up for whatever reason. Could be collusion to permanently increase prices in the gpu maerket w/o producing new products. They're gonna cost more from now on either way.

can confirm too

i can't aim on console FPS for shit

bestbuy.com/site/nvidia-founders-edition-geforce-gtx-1070-8gb-gddr5-pci-express-3-0-graphics-card/5330700.p?skuId=5330700

exact opposite nowadays. consoles have comfy people to play with, unless they are black.

that GPU is out of stock kiddo.

Guess it just depends on your location faggot.

amazon.com/dp/B076XDQ55N/ref=twister_B077Y89Y39?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

requires more skill. mouse requires less skill generally for First person shooters because its easier.

amazon.com/Colorful-1070Ti-Vulcan-Graphics-1683MHz/dp/B078XQ28CJ/ref=sr_1_9?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1517365697&sr=1-9&keywords=1070ti

>paying over $700-$800 for a card that is $400

I think OP has proven his point.

Yeah, but what about his double quad dare?! :0

I was gunna say, I got a 1080ti for $800 on 1/11, guess OP is just a faggot that can't wait for time to be right.

amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B01H1BLHYS/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all

Goddam I was wondering who was paying for those ads.. it's all making sense now

You'd be lucky to find anyone that even talks on PC games unless you're playing LoL or team RTS games

1080TI is a $500 card. you got scammed hard.

After a few days to get used to it you'll git gud

Wow,

I got mine for $539

Just in time too.

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487245&

700 msrp yo, only $100 premium and already made that back.

GOOGLE REDDIT HARDWARESWAP
YOU'RE WELCOME OP

thats pretty much what i did. had to have a 1080ti so i sold my 1070. granted i did get 500 for a card i paid 400 for and used for a year

>shot up $500
>evga GeForce 1070 Ti $480

So they used be -$20?

>Pic is from back when they were a decent price
Do you just not read?

I think the point he's trying to make is if they only went up $20 it's no biggie. there's no way they're almost a grand.

Is you trolling or retarded?

source on gif?

he is retarded, even low quality troll bait is a bit more elaborate.

Google Idiocracy block gif first result

LOL only a 780 i bought a GTX 1060 with 6 gigs Vram last August it's a beast