So now that he's unemployed, what does he do now?

So now that he's unemployed, what does he do now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Elfw0ESih-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give motivational talks at conferences and write a book probably

Try to become and advisor.
Be in jail 20 years from now.

I should know, I'm from the future. And yes, Brady wins another one before retiring, with the Browns tho. Parting gift from Belichick,

Mourinho would probably play him in midfield

retire and live off his millions of dollars he made playing football and endorsing products

You mean be broke in a few years because hes a nigger

he just scored

considering how smart he is he'll probably be broke in 5 years or less

he's playing against celta vigo right now

He's a relatively young, famous multimillionaire in California. I'm sure he'll think of something.

youtu.be/Elfw0ESih-A

Get paid a gorillion dollars to work for ESPN

>he's unemployed
>tanneshit is still in the league

how racist is concussion ball

[Really funny Fellaini joke]

He'll sign with the Hawks and can play any games against Green Bay. Worth it desu.

A. Spend everything he earned.
B. Develop Drug/Alcohol Problem
C. Get arrested many times
D. Die penniless.

He will sign with some Alternative League.

His eyes are too close together.

That's because he's not actually black but likely middle eastern and he has the beak/beady eye combo of people in the Syria/Iraq areas.

If he is not offered a contract he should play for the CFL and sue the NFL for collusion in federal court.

Lmao this

>broski swagfag on a meat and fruit only diet
>vegan malcom x social warrior

What will be his next phase lads?

I think either Muslim who acts like a Bhuddist or Alt right/Neo tea party supporter with extreme views

White people hate it when their darkies go off the plantation. It's not just exclusive to right wing people either.

If he can't get a job playing football then no one is going to want him as a spokesperson

>implying some uber liberal colleges won't pay him money to talk about oppression and other shit he's ignorant on

Back to the steroids, back to elite status by November.

>and then, this neet on Sup Forums said

He'll get hired eventually. The right wing outrage over the kneeling is fading and the left-wing outrage over him not being on a roster (despite the NFL taking back animal abusers, rapists, wife beaters etc) is growing. The last thing the league wants is SJWs raising hell again after all that Ray Rice shit. He already agreed to stop kneeling, so Goodell will see to it that he gets stuck on some random team as a backup QB so he can quietly fade into obscurity.

this.
He will probably become an iconic spokesperson for a liberal, antiracism movement, showing how his resistance to whitey oppression in a whitey dominated sports world led him to being decried and fired.
Or an afro hairdresser.

AND YOU CAN TELL EVERYBODY

Sell shoes and marry a redhead

>yfw he goes full blown johnny manziel and marries some blond roastie

Memes aside there are at least a dozen teams that would be terminally retarded to not pick him up as at least a backup

>No mess can beat me thanks to my new @HooverUSA Cordless 2-In-1 Stick and Handheld Vacuum #NoCordNoBull

He is a backup at best, he is too limited in his skill set to be a starter again. Who wants a backup that does nothing but create drama? Fucking no one.

Probably be signed by the jest

Motivational speaker on why blacks should vote Democrat

This is the owners sending a message to the players to shut up if they want a job
Owners don't want the players to be above the game ever
Von Miller is the only guy recently to get what he wanted when he talked

Work at the Krusty Krab.

Become a teacher.

>(age 29)

DAYUM

>The last thing the league wants is SJWs raising hell again after all that Ray Rice shit
nobody gives a shit. limp dicked liberals don't watch sports

>He already agreed to stop kneeling

is this really why he got cut

>unemployed

Well he's one step closer to being a true black man

He did not get cut. People like to ignore that he opted out of his contract to become a free agent.