Thoughts?

Thoughts?

That guy is a genius

Pence looks like a robot covered in human skin, and not the cool Terminator kind.

Who's the asshòle clapping right next to their microphone?

It’s white guy night!!!

shit go to cnn right now

Ops pic numbnuts

that was 14 minutes ago

The entire state of Israel could be on fire and they wouldn't change what they're showing

Who the fuck is clapping next to their Mike?

He said veterans not "vetrens"

I'll vote for him again

Pence trying to hard to give Ryan a hand job

Democrats going to lose big, none of them stand when trump talk about veterans, about respecting the American flags, etc.

I only saw the judges not stand, do you have pics?

>didn't happen

A clown that raped fairies until they were shitting liquid gold.

Never saw that sailor moon episode....

Would everyone one the left please stand up

Donald Trump is an actual, literal, medically diagnosable retard. It's basically as though America is being led by a third grader who responds to criticism by not letting you go to his birthday party or share his crayons.

Pence always reminded me of Cotton Hill.

I've known third graders who were more mature.

This

Little problem there, he's way fucking smarter than you.

NMMEERCA!!!

To think Trump is smarter than most Americans is to believe money buys the appearance of intelligence where it completely failed to do so in every way shape and form except with those who think money can buy them intelligence too one day.

Same as everyone else ITT; none worth sharing.
Everyone knows he talks like a goddamned idiot, and the US seems to be chugging along okay regardless of his incompetence/genius.

If a diagnosed retard can become president on his first try, then shit, maybe I have a pretty good chance

why does someone so ugly give you such a chubby?

QUIT

He continues trying to be a strong man and likes claps

Fuck yourself with a bad combover and a can of Russian caviar.

Pretty funny.
Several times they clapped for literally nothing.

It's like we elected a trained seal.

who is the sexy chink in the red dress next to the cancerous democrats?

true fuckhead, he's so retarded he outsmarted a trillion dollar election rigging machine to get first nominated (supposedly impossible) then elected (supposedly impossible). One day you may get over your retardation enough to know the persona Donald Trump trolls you with is not the one that plays every move like 12-dimensional chess and fucks over every player that ever goes against him.

Fuck this is boring. I'm gonna go on Sup Forums and get some fap material instead.

seems like trump really did stick to the script. He clearly did not design the speech or think to bring in all those "victims" and "heroes" really providing some heartbreak for the american public

You got me a good one, didn't ya fuckwit

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Anyone that thinks Trump could out-think a bottle of drifter diarrhea is the living embodiment of Dunning-Kruger.

Fuckwitted, locked, loaded and ready to shitty shittalk, sir.

use some lotion so you don't burn yourself.

step 1 vote for a guy you think is going to uncuck America
step 2 get cucked by him as he permanently cuts corporate tax rate nearly in half while letting you jerk off in the corner with a 2-6% reduction in taxes
step 3 ????
step 4 PROFIT (the corporations, not you)

> 12-dimensional chess
If He can't even play connect four, the 3-dimensional checkers game, how could he begin to understand chess.

stay cucked fag

Why does he keep looking to his right?

teleprompter

So many standing ovations

We'll see how great the Economy is after Trickle Down causes another depression in a few years.
Trump is worse than George Bush.
Nice mullet though.

good zinger, dumb shit

it's to incentivize companies to actually operate in the US...

Honestly he didn't sound too bad tonight. He's a shitty person, but he might actually do some good.

democrats looked really bad

the only loser in America today is critical thinking.

Don't teleprompter, that's where the Republicans are, the Democrats around the right side. His right side

this isn't trickle down, but I wouldn't be surprised to see inflation go crazy

If you're worried about politics, you ain't Gathering anything

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

>it's to incentivize companies to actually operate in the US.
You're confusing his tax breaks for the trade barriers he's trying to put up against countries in every single trade renegotiation he's done so far, both of which fuck the middle and lower classes.

I've never been bankrupt, I guess I'm stupid.

We're so screwed.

pligga neez

Companies capable of outsourcing will, no matter how low their taxes retard. Why pay 8 bucks an hour to someone when you can pay some 3rd world sweaty boi 8 bucks a day?
The corporate tax cut does help reinvestment some because it is the investors who benefit from it. Some people will see a rise in their 401k, or a bonus here and there, but most people wont see anything close to what the big investors or even medium sized investors will.
It won't help keep jobs in America and that thousand dollar bonus you got this year is pennies compared to the bonus the ceo's get year after year from this. And in 30 years when its time for you to retire, and there's absolutely nothing left for social security or medicare, who got cucked?

Pretty good state of the union. Didn't drag it out too long. The dem's look upset as usual. Whatever america is getting better wether they want to admit it or not.

Sounds like you need a drinky-poo

What an Autistic 'tard.

they need to be neutral so they can't show too much sympathy in public

>the state of the left

Why is Joe Kennedy's mouth so shiny? He's freaking me out

>Companies capable of outsourcing will, no matter how low their taxes retard. Why pay 8 bucks an hour to someone when you can pay some 3rd world sweaty boi 8 bucks a day?

Because it doesn't offer as much incentive as it once did. There are a whole host of problems with outsourcing manufacturing including NAFTA and other trade agreement paperwork on EVERYTHING, increased lead times, break down of communication, increased shipping costs, extra travel for managers/executives.

It is only when the discrepancy is huge that it is worth it. When the government backs off the need to outsource becomes less.

Well polished from sucking off Messicans.

Because Americans never had a consensus on photogenecy because who the fuck cares about photogenecy

TWO SCOOPS

>African American unemployment the lowest its ever been
>Only one black person claps. Everyone else looks angry

Niggas drinking too much hatorade.

That's fine and all but, outsourcing remains still a huge problem, and so is employing illegals, so why not kill two birds with one stone??
Instead of cutting the top corporate tax rate, instead we could have offered tax deductions for proving that your workers are American citizens. As in like 10% deduction if 95% of your work force is American, and an extra 10% at 99? (leaving that 1% in case your company just has to have that one German engineer that is the only guy who knows how to design your particular widget.) Why just give away your biggest bargaining chip?? The goal isn't to make America great, it is to enrich those who are already rich and powerful.

LOL @ Joe Kennedy. What an orange, lip-glossed bitch. I hope they run him against Trump. It would be cruel, but entertaining as well.

Dey shoulda applauds massa

... minus the "trained."

He had no intention of serving. He bet against himself and lost. You can tell he hates every single second he's trapped in the White House.

1 hr 20 min of telling Democrats why they are going to get destroyed in the mid-term election.
Of course they are going to just sit there hoping their meds kick in.

Every single claim in there is dubious.
> multi-billion dollar empire
Nope. It's basically a holding company that's gone bankrupt again and again, and only stays afloat by money laundering.
> beat 17 of the best and brightest Republican candidates
Most of them were posers and dumbfucks.
> causes the stock market to climb to heights never seen before in history
Growth continued at the same rate as it had before.
> lowered unemployment
Unemployment was basically at the target rate already.
> almost wiped out ISIS
Make my shoes laugh.
> restoring law and order
How, exactly, did the President restore law and order? Law enforcement is almost entirely a local responsibility in the US.
> all the media attacking him 24/7
Yeah, except for Fox News and approximately 7 billion talk radio shows.

Will there be a wall? I need a job.

How lucky are we to be at this point when history is being made right in front of us? We get to see the first black president, and now the first mentally challenged president. So progressive.

There's so much shit for the middle class to eat. But hey abortions are frowned upon and mentally unstable people can still buy guns.

>when this white loser is asking for a mexican’s job

Ya, America sounds gr8.
Keep eating orange turds.

>outsmarted a trillion dollar election rigging machine
with massive gerrymandering, voter suppression, and Russian bots spreading misinformation

Buy guns *and* run for president***

And the republicans still lost the election

best guy night. brown people need to assimilate or die.

True. Name the last republican in 40 years that won without the electoral college

First try? You must have been born in the 90's

>He built a multi-billion dollar empire that spread across the world
You misspelled inherited

>Not standing when a draft dodger talks about military service
I don't see the problem here

Why are Republicans voters so happy about being ass fucked by billionaires?

russia

No he didn't. "Built" is spelled B-U-I-L-T.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

Not that user but people keep calling him out on this. He asked for some money (like nobody else has ever asked their parents for money), but unlike most people he spent it wisely and made the rest you dumb fuck. So yes, he did build his industry.

Hello, exactly.

Why are you guys wasting your time trolling each other? I don't see the entertainment value, especially since I'd imagine something like 95% of the people you're talking to are just trying to troll as well.

When democrats are this fucking retarded, why would you even want them in?