Is france a quqold superpower?

bbc.com/news/magazine-40132396

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/t1214152/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

Look at this thing.

It needs love!

shame she is so ugly. rich white women falling in love with nasty poor african refugees is my #1 masturbatory fantasy.

>calais jungle
Wut?

Fucking ayy, that article is causing some quality arsepain.

stormfront.org/forum/t1214152/
>This whole tale stinks of some made up BS to be honest.
>Probably a left plant all along.
Kek, stormniggers are as delusional as Sup Forumstards flip flopping in support of Israel and Saudi Arabia in order to keep up with Trump.

We too had one of these "from nazi racist to world citizen" articles earlier

right wingers are all pathetic cretins.
they also tend to idolise their leaders and justify any dumb move they make so they are in face the best goyims.
right winger should become a synonym for a cuck and an idiot

For some reason that stormnigger page was one of the top results after searching for the article title, as I was sure something with "Calais Jungle Migrant" would be a headline ripped straight out of Breitbart.
Google has a sense of humour, it seems.

>right winger should become a synonym for a cuck and an idiot
For the most part, it kind of has for a long time, at least if we are talking about Clapistani "Right" vs "Left" Boolean politics. Or at least that's the impression I've had for a while.

Women are easily influenced especially if they are in love. I've seen many women change their beliefs completely under the influence of their boyfriends.

you saw nothing yet, watch this

no one here can read texts written in froggish

That, or more like their beliefs aren't tied to such esoteric anchor points as ours are. Men are willing to die for their beliefs whereas women tend to be more grounded in shrewd survivalism.
A good point of reference is the whole Nazi war brides deal, where all of those women jumped on German cock in order to survive, while the men perished. I suppose it's an evolutionary focus point in the mechanics of male vs female risk and reward behaviour.

That's true.

>Buttey [...] jihad.
Is this guy the first openly homosexual Islamic cleric in France, or something?

I don't know why bu these things happen quite often.

a member of the fn converted to islam

English is a French dialect, of course you can understand it.

He was just a guy elected for the FN who converted to Islam. He also sent videos to members of his party so that they'smd convert too.

>German
>Islam
>Taking over Europe
Turn your back on the eternal Kraut for one minute, I swear.

FN rep converts to islam
>"I don't really know how people will react"
>There are many similarities between FN and Islam, he says. "We are both diabolized and misunderstood by the mainstream media. FN, like Islam, defends the weakest, and denounces the insane interest rates and our country's debt. And islam is against usury"

this fucking country kek
nuke it

BBC

BBC

BBC!!!!!

>He also sent videos to members of his party so that they'smd convert too.
Kek.

>FN, like Islam, defends the weakest, and denounces the insane interest rates and our country's debt. And islam is against usury"

That's so damn wrong. Islam is a disgusting sect.

Of course, he was then evicted and the mainstream media took his defence and accused the FN of islamophobia.

>mfw modern France

What the...

With shit like this, who needs anything but the news for entertainment?

Did all french comedians became politicans or something?

pls invade again, Adolfland

yes absolutely, this is in fact our new up and coming jewish anti-gay activist

>loyal to none

bet he is loyal to israel

no shit you force them to become politicians when you have some of the most draconian free speech laws since fucking commies. look at mbalambala the dude has been convicted a million times for shit that people post daily on the internet. even fucking houellebecq has got these sos retards on his bollocks.

>shit that people post daily on the internet.
well if you deny holocaust on the french internet you will also get charged

in fact this is also why i am on Sup Forums and not french internet, in general you can't say shit over there without receiving a letter from the tribunal

She looks like a migrant herself kek