I'm going to tell you fags my favorite dark fantasy

I'm going to tell you fags my favorite dark fantasy.

> Be me, 26 yr old mortician.
> Hot 16 year old cadaver on the slab.
> Long black hair, perky B cups, nice hourglass figure, and soft, round thighs
> Suicide by painkiller OD so her body isn't damaged.
> Still gorgeous and pristine.
> I'm the only one working tonight.
> Jackpot.jpeg
> Mfw I keep lube in my bag.
> Spend twenty minutes playing with and thoroughly lubricating both of her sweet little holes.
> put on some music.
> start with Rammstein - "Du Riechst So Gut" because I'm classy like that.
> Pour some warming lubricant into her mouth and coat her tongue and lips with it.
> slide my raging hard on down her lubed up throat, hold her tongue in place so I slide against it while I thrust in and out.
> Keep pace with the music whenever it changes until her warmed up throat finally makes me cum.
> slide out at the last second and pour it all over her perfect little face.
> Enjoy the beautiful mess, which only makes me hard again.
>slide right into her already warmed up and lubricated little 16 year old pussy.
> wait for next industrial metal song to start on stereo.
> start pounding that little dead whore to the music as if she had been begging for it
> pour 2 or three if the biggest loads I've ever had as deep inside her as I can shove my depraved cock.
> Time to take it home
> throw on some black metal
> put her legs on my shoulders and start pounding her little ass as hard as I can, watching her cute little tits bounce and her her emotionless, cum soaked face wave back and forth.
> here it comes
> "If you dont want a cum bath, say no, you little slut"
> laugh at my terrible joke and pull out at the last second so I can pour my last load all over her beautiful skin.
> Take a few Polaroid pictures of my messy little princess for my collection
> Clean her up for the wake.
> Watch relatives pay respects at funeral, never knowing how much I defiled their sweet little girl.
> Dead Girls Tell No Tales.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/70USy7oZcTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post pics

Of his polariod pics? Lol

Even of the "collection" from my fantasy was real, like I would reveal evidence to the internet. Lol

Alpha

In my fantasies? Indeed, I am. Dont get the real life chance to be one often.

Theres this disease you can get from fucking dead girls that will literally infest your semen, and if you cum on an actual living girls skin the worms will grow in her skin. Pretty interesting, you should try it

Sounds kinky. Would it hurt ME much?

I'm %100 sure this larping degenerate neck beard has no chance of cumming on, let alone near a live woman.

Not too sure you should look it up and do it for the lulz

>Tfw married to a prude.

are there younger corps like 9/10yo?and how can I get your job?
do I need some particular skill or things?

Creamed pussys tell tales

Pre-funeral dressings. No further medical examinations unless exumed.

Eventually there would have to be and you need medical certifications.

I mean if you really wanna do it become a morgue worker lol I think there are already several stories about morgue workers fucking corpses, but don't complain if you're going to hell, ok? Could also get you serious jailtime and probably unlimited rape by other inmates

> mfw would willingly become prison slut

Doesn't feel so good without lube, but maybe you're a hardcore masochist sooooo...

Underage and dead?
This dude on another level

fake and necrofilic

>I'm going to tell you fags my favorite dark fantasy.
>my favorite dark fantasy
>fantasy

>"fantasy"

I have a necrofantasy as well OP but it differs from yours

>be me, 23 year old pizza delivery driver
>delivering to this house on a secluded woodsy road
>red headed milf answers the door, c cup tits and a firm bum
>she's wearing pajama shorts revealing the bottom of her ass and a white tank outlining her areolas since she's not wearing a bra
>"here's your pizza m'am"
>"thank you, I usually don't order out but my husband is out of town so I'd like to take one night off of cooking"
>an opportunity
>she pays for the pizza and closes the door
>I walk to my car and grab my ruger mk. 3 that I always keep in there
>put gun in an empty pizza box
>knock on her door again
>"m'am I think I gave you the wrong order, can you go grab the first pizza?"
>the second she turns around I pull the gun from the box and rush into the house pressing the barrel to her back
>before she can scream I discharge 4 rounds in her
>I strip her body naked and lick all her crevices: butt crack, armpits, pussy lips (still warm)
>then I dry hump her bare ass while lapping up the blood pouring out of her bullet wounds
>after cumming on her ass cheeks, I clean up
>I go into her bathroom and grab some of her make up
>I paint her face up like a whore clown and send a pic of it to her husband using her phone

Don't cut yourself on that edge buddy

my ideal gf would be a dead girl. like if it were possible to preserve a dead girl without her rotting. like a flesh doll that stays warm, had a life, and never aged. i guess i can dream...

get a job as a nurse and fuck a vegetable

>never aged

what I really want doesn't exist

I'm sure there will be fresh vegetables occasionally

i have a similar one
>be me 20 yr old
>working at mcdonalds
>go to clean bathroom and find dead clean hooker with amazing tits
>tit fuck her and cum all over her tits
>pimp walks in to find mess
>knock him out with wrench in tool kit hagning from cleaning rack
>rape his ass and cum in his mouth
> leave him to wake up in pain with "drool" coming out of his mouth

Well, I guess if no one else will, thread theme.
youtu.be/70USy7oZcTg
I'd want to kill the dead cunt if use myself. Choke her out, beat her, starve and torture a few days then finally cut her head off. Fuck the corpse until it's too rotten.

it is edgy but it's one of my biggest fantasies. I'm a delivery driver and I often wank to the thought of doing this to most milfs I deliver too. Usually in my car right afterwards.

Mfw not "Living dead girl"

yeah i suppose so. thanks for the encouragement user

i used to bust a load in the car after seeing a milf as well, until one of them walked up to the car to see if everything was ok and saw me doing it so i just stared at her and came right away and she called the pizza place. they went on about being lucky she didnt press charges or else they would sue me

she was secretly flattered I bet

Too much virgins tonight LOL u guys are a fucking sideshow on yourselfs

That story really steams my hams.

Mfw ruined roast.

gosh darn steamed hams!

Damn that shit was gay

The problem is dead girls are room temperature and it feels like you are fucking a side of beef. There isn't the same clenching and other feelings when fucking a live girl.