Do you approve of these revealing thong bikinis?

do you approve of these revealing thong bikinis?

how would you feel if this was your sister or daughter exposing herself in public?

I mean, I ain't gonna have children and my sister wouldn't dress like that. So if this chick wants little beta boys beating off to her ass, that's cool.
She doesn't need my approval. Just like they don't need hers to beat off.

So you’re saying on attention whores dress this way?

What if your sister got one?

>sister
>daughter
Looks good to me

Now if it was my girlfriend, we got another story.

Okay what if it was your GF?

Absolutely not. Her body is mine, be glad im letting her on the beach at all. She would be in a one piece or a two piece with panty bottoms

This is Sup Forums dude. I'm wish girls went naked to the beach with butt plugs in. Ive jerked off to my sisters nudes. So I'm willing to bet you can guess what my opinions of thongs are.

Jerked off to your sisters? Fuck that invest shit.

Guys would look at her regardless if she’s hot though

I invest every day.

So? They can imagine what her tits and ass look like. Doesn't need to be shamelessly on display for all to see.
I wouldn't let my gf, daughter or sister dress like a shameless, half nude whore.

>doesn't invest
Get a load a this goy

Fair enough.

I love it. Wish all girls had to wear thongs on the beach. I’d make my girlfriend wear the smallest thong just to make other guys jealous. Can look but can’t touch

>this

You are on /b.....we want to fuck our daugters and sisters.

You’d want dudes looking at her naked ass?

Yup. And I’d make them awkwardly look away too

I took pics of the bitch I saw in one. Probably snap your girl too.

Wife is a korean mom in her 30's. I've never seen an asian milf wear a thong at the beach.

This is what I do. I love to show off my girl, and grab my girls ass to claim what’s mine. Love it when they are little Man-lets.

Post pic

And when dudes like me take pics of her and share them online?

this is OP.. here’s another of her

That’s a big weird but doesn’t bother me as much. I’m the one tapping it, and she’s in public. I take it as a compliment that guys want her enough for to take pics. If I caught a guy I’d probably say something, but in the end I see it as people trying to take a pic of my car or house. Difference is I’d never let another guy touch her.

Hot. That guy should be proud. As long as he isn’t a cuck

>let

Who the fuck are you to decide?

But you’d happily see her pics spread around the internet?

The guy with her looked like a complete dick

Wouldn’t bother m that much. I doubt they would go viral since it’s not like a sextape. Its a little creepy but I don’t care too much.

Prob a chad. While we jerk of to creeps of the girl he is having sex with

Not a big deal. My wife goes topless at the beach every time.

Yep

Yes; fine; fine. Thank you for asking.

Sister? god not. Daughter? love when she does.

How old is daughter?

In public or just the pool at home that she wears one?

both

What a slut

Nice! When was the last time you saw her pussy?

whats with her nasty cankles?

shes really is

I guess you have never heard anything about BRAZIL, yeah? Worst thread ever made

got a glace like 3 years ago. haven't really seen it since she was like 7 though

Found the cuck

Do you know much about her sex life, how many guys she's fucked?

First thing I noticed tbh

Any pics of ass?

found the pedo

i dont know for sure, but probably 2

im not dumb enough to put pics of my daughter on Sup Forums

Does she get fucked often? Do you know how old she was the first time? Never been tempted to set up a hidden cam 1 time in the bathroom to have a good look?

dude i dont know. she has had a couple of boyfriends that she has probably fucked, but it's not like i spy on her all the time.
i dont think i would set up an camera

I love the fact that the girls wearing thongs have issue rubbing on their buttholes zll the time but they act like it comfortable wearing it.

How is it possible to hzve a wedgie and feeling comfortable?

Fair enough. Ever sniffed her used panties before they go into the washing machine? Ever go through her phone? Could be some gold to find.

no and no. she keeps it locked

this thread lacks pictures

The male authority figure you massive faggot

This is such beta / niceguy attitude. Who gives a fuck what anyone wears?

Every middle eastern cuck tries to control women like property and they are pathetic as fuck. It is what Betafaggots do when they have no real authority or confidence.

That sucks! Wait till she gets drunk one night and comes home and passes out and have a sneaky look at her pussy, no harm in having a look if she never remembers. But you sound like a good dad so you probably wont.

>le enlightened nothing matters maaannn
kill yourself then

yeah i dont know if i could. i'll just enjoy looking at her when she shows off, thats good for me

You act just like every faggot cuck who watched a video on how to pick up on women and you think you have to insult and harass them and act like a controlling asshole to get laid.

You so desperately try to act like an alpha but you will never be one.

I bet if you saw pic related you'd wax poetic about how they have such beautiful personalities

Do you get to see any good cameltoe pussy from her?

No, I would act like a normal person. Not like some wannabe pick-up-artist that thinks he has to be a jerk off and treat women like property.

Mmmmmmm would grope

sometimes

>i would act like a normal person
He says while posting on Sup Forums

youre a fucking idiot then
the two double digit iq whores he posted a picture of, clearly want to been seen and treated as someones property

And that is why you will stay a virgin.

7? Seems like your daughter had a very large dose of self-consciousness. My sister used to walk around the house nude till she was about 12.

Yeah my sister wandered around naked up until a couple of years ago. She’s 15 now.

>Fuck that invest shit.
How are you saving for retirement?

i guess so. it was somewhere around that age, might have been higher or lower. it was like 9 years ago i dont really remember

Dear god that's nice quality

How did she react when you saw her at 13?

you wish

I wish? Nice comeback virgin boy. Nobody gives a fuck about you.

she dropped her towel when walking back to her room from showering, she just grabbed it back up and went it her room. wasn't that big of a deal

Does your wife wear bikinis in public also?

are you sexually attracted to your daughter? for how long?

this is an 18+ board

Doesn't matter if you are 30 if you are still a virgin.

that chick looks retarded as fuck

no one over 16 uses virgin as an insult lol

not anymore no

Lemme guess, you are 17?

If a hoe wants to dress like a hoe let her, if a close family member of mine or girlfriend dresses like that she'll find herself with a black eye that she'll have to explain to her boss and friends came from her hand slipping while trying to open a jar of pickles

haha I'm a mature well functioning adult

Yeah you sure act like it.

When you grow up you'll learn not every girl deserves to be treated like a saint mary

> on b arguing over who is the biggest virgin and who is older and more mature.

You sure got your shit together.

When you grow up you will realize treating women like normal humans beings is the best policy. You don't have to do either extreme, neither put them on a pedestal nor treat them like property.

>jar of pickles
Is that your pet name for your zipper?

Jesus, you probably think women suffrage was a good idea

> incel status confirmed.
Go live in the middle east faggot.

nope. they're desperate and trashy.

he thinks outlawing Liquor and whores sending millions of white people off to kill each other and flooding your homeland with foreigners while funding a giant albatross of a welfare state is a good idea

>this thread