My girlfriend just dump me. Texted & blocked edition

My girlfriend just dump me. Texted & blocked edition.

She can't trust in me anymore and doesn't feel comfortable, she says. I say that's bullshit and being coward. She has nothing to suspect... now.
Months ago she looked up for my chats and found a side-b.You know what's the fucking problem?I really love her and after that I just dropped them because of her. I don't care, there's planty of women. But I really would love, and would only fuck her (she's a cute white 9/10).

I'll try some things... in some days. I know she will come back.I know she misses me because I was always there.

...Weed + alcohol feels good man.

It sounds like you've got it all figured out OP and you're going to make her see things your way. It's a good plan of action.

Broke up recently too, OP.
Was worse than you; I had a friend, she was great and shit, and my gf was jealous, told her not to be; time passes, some stuff happen, I end up making out with the friend.

That was in November. We fought a lot, after that we tried coming back a lot of times. We were kinda made for eachother. After a lot of tries, we kind of "gave up" for now. But I just went out with her as friends. We broke up fully a few days ago.

I think you'll get the best. If you don't, then don't really worry; she's not a nice girl. My ex forgave a cheating. Yours is denying a friendship with someone.
Maybe just talk her through with it, don't be an ass and just go "HEY ITS JUST A FRIEND". Ask her why she feels like that, ask her if someone else made her insecure in the past. Assure her first through simple and nice words, then through actions.

Good luck m9

>I know she misses me because I was always there
You aren't now. That's the way it should be really. Might be bait I've watched sad shit like this happen irl lmao. You have no business talking about cowardice, sonny, you were the insecure manlet that couldn't break it off to be with another chick.

>Weed + alcohol
Maybe quit being a junkie and wanna-be chad?

Sarcasm or not, why not always trying that? Yes. I fucking do.

I've been taking weed and alcohol too, to numb myself. I can't cry I want to but I just can't get any real emotion out of myself. maybe I should stop for a few days

I'm in a similar position op, smoking rn. I think avoidance is a guilty pleasure of mine.

you sound like a piece of shit tbh

>9/10 gf
> has a ton of side chicks

son, ya done goofed

Judging by your writing and grammar skills, you are a nigger, beaner, or total retard.

If you want a white girl, the only one that will stay with you is a fat one. A really, really fat one.

I imagine that you are my ex's boyfriend. If that is the case A) fuck you and B) feel better soon don't cheat on girls bruh

Thanks. I appreciate that.
Now I'm really thinking she wants to ignoring my commitment. I never needed her anyway haha
Plaaanty

you sound like a virgin tbh

Dubs, im gonna guess Beaner :)

I wouldn't cry sober neither... I really can't alone, it doesn't make me feel like anything will be solved.

Dude is right tho tbqh fam

You kind of dragged yourself into this.
But also hold an open conversation about it with her and try to understand her. It looks like you're more concerned with the fact that she shouldn't suspect anything, rather than what makes her feel this way.

Well it's obvious ! Or better yet, reframe love as one big power struggle with love being its special very romantic oh so very romantic case.

Lol, I know how she feels. That is not guaranty but her head is in abstinence right now haha.

Not a junkie. I just love women.

There are too many things wrong with this situation

Explain yourself.

its not even the right scene you cockheart.

wat

>I know how she feels
>wew
If you know then why did she break up with you not once but basically twice. You're the rebound guy cuck.

Who cares.
You didn't even understand.

I'm white, 182cm tall.
lol

>Manlet trips

First relationship: 4 years. This: 1.5.
Yes, only 2.

Your wrong assumptions don't hurt boys.

She got dick from a non faggot

Really. Because statistics don't say that.

Oh fuck the denial is real ITT

Nope.

You're funny haha

It is. Yes.

Is it narcissism? That's gotta be why. I'll give my condolences in advance, you're gonna die alone m8.

And who is this?

I really would like to know

anything