Wwyd

Wwyd

Try to have sex

>try
mfw

Manhandler her onto all fours, push those panties to the side and slide my tongue deep into her cunt, feeling her increasing wetness from her powerlessness in the situation, and my ministrations on her clit. Once I'd made her cum twice, I'd force her to beg for me to fuck her, and once she had I would grab her hair, force her head into the carpet and fuck her as roughly as she had ever been fucked, feeling her fat ass ripple from the impact of my hips, until I shot my cum deep inside of her.

Wwyd?

let her poop in my mouth

thread

Lick butthole

nice. anymore?

yes, i thing I would.

That bitch looks like Ted Cruz

WWYD rape edition

WWYD

pin down and force those legs apart, to start. More of her

Roll intiative.

Let's get some longer descriptions

WWID? Well, I'd start by learning about sinuses. So, It is the largest air sinus in the body. Found in the body of the maxilla, this sinus has three recesses: an alveolar recess pointed inferiorly, bounded by the alveolar process of the maxilla; a zygomatic recess pointed laterally, bounded by the zygomatic bone; and an infraorbital recess pointed superiorly, bounded by the inferior orbital surface of the maxilla. The medial wall is composed primarily of cartilage. The ostia for drainage are located high on the medial wall and open into the semilunar hiatus of the lateral nasal cavity; because of the position of the ostia, gravity cannot drain the maxillary sinus contents when the head is erect (see pathology). The ostium of the maxillary sinus is high up on the medial wall and on average is 2.4 mm in diameter; with a mean volume of about 10 ml. Stand near the person during an extraoral examination to visually inspect and bilaterally palpate the maxillary sinuses.

wwyd

Tell her she needs jesus

WWID? I'd look at HVAC training....Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) is the technology of indoor and vehicular environmental comfort. Its goal is to provide thermal comfort and acceptable indoor air quality. HVAC system design is a subdiscipline of mechanical engineering, based on the principles of thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and heat transfer. Refrigeration is sometimes added to the field's abbreviation as HVAC&R or HVACR, or ventilating is dropped, as in HACR (as in the designation of HACR-rated circuit breakers).

HVAC is an important part of residential structures such as single family homes, apartment buildings, hotels and senior living facilities, medium to large industrial and office buildings such as skyscrapers and hospitals, on ships and submarines, and in marine environments, where safe and healthy building conditions are regulated with respect to temperature and humidity, using fresh air from outdoors.

looks mature but very innocente, I would take her in inimacy journey of pleasure..

Did you do your homework? Brush your teeth and go to bed. You got school in the morning.

Put on my safety glasses and squeeze those zits for her

Lie on top of her, kiss her neck, pull her boobs out of her shirt and squeeze them. I'd then force my throbbing cock inside her, ignoring her screams as I fuck her as hard as possible.

What would you do next?
Details?

wwyd

that eye tho

id put her on a diet

>mfw you dont know how to mfw

proceed

can someone please wwyd her

Grab and mount her from behind, slamming her tiny ass between my thighs as I push my thick cock into her slit, stretching it unnaturally as I drill it in deeper and deeper. Force fuck her harder and harder for nearly an hour until my balls are swollen to their limit. Slam into her balls deep, embedding the tip of my gaping wide urethra into her cervix just as I explode and pump massive loads into her so hard she can literally feel my body forcing the built up pressure of my ejaculation into her body every time that I pump cum through her body.

i'd pass so hard, the cleveland browns would draft me.

Daytime daily forced anal & nightly pussy destruction

Wwyd to my GF ?

I'd take her to an esthitician to get those eyebrows waxed.

walk away

Fair, but after that is she fuckable?

Ted Cruz lookin fine as fuck

Say hi and leave

Wwyd to her? She likes hard and nasty stuffs.

I'd start by smelling her feet and then I'd let her ride my cock and then she'd give me a footjob and i would spray my cum all over her toes and watch her lick it up

Very nice ! Can i watch all that ? In front of me ?

bump.

Show her face

Yeah until your gf realizes that 3inches of dick isn't enough and then she goes back to you

CLEAN THOSE FUCKING SPIDER WEBS

WHAT THE FUCK

It seems that you did a good job learning about sinuses. What would you do next?

Would you enroll in an HVAC training course?

Im not the guy...
But if u really want to i guess its not the worst thing u could do. Some make good money with their own business.

It just sucks that schools are inefficient. Schools = year for hvac.

Ik a guy rhat got certified in only 5 days (he got into a union).

In other words,schools should make it 5 days too. Screw efficiency i guess