Does pol like kittens?

Does pol like kittens?

I can't say my opinion cause I'll get sent to a rehab camp

is this politics related?

yes mewmew

Kittens are pretty cool

If I wasn't allergic to kittens or cats, I would like them.

They have their moments

i have 4 kittens im giving away no kebabs please

Cats are good for catching rodents and pests on a farm or someplace similar, or perhaps as a low maintenance pet for someone who doesn't have much time, but for most other applications puppers should be treated with preference.

kittens is God gift to mankind.

cats are always relevant.

feeding time
Cats are always so hard to get photos with

>Filename

liquifid

>Does pol like kittens?

Who wants to know? And, why?

7 months ago i had male and female Persian cats. they brought 5 jellybeans and all of them now in happy rich family taking care of them.

Yes, cats are pretty aryan.

Just look at the germans in ww2 all their tanks were named after big cats.

Thanks i was looking for that picture

>Zippocat.jpg

Location? I want one but I ain't flying over

>Cat thread
>someone always comes and starts the dog vs cats non-debate like a fucking autist
every single time

Im a utah faggot

cats literally give you brain parasites that change your brain and make you liberal cuck, not even joking look it up

Agh, Phoenix here, bit too far away.

Good luck giving away/selling your fuzzballs Mormonbro

I want that black PC

Nope. Im allergic to cats. I have two Cane Corsos . Cold a cat have foiled an attempted burglary? Or gifted the burglar with seventy stitches and trapped them in the bathroom for 6 hours until I got home and called the police to come and get him? Fuck cats

>I have two Cane Corsos
damn son, those dogs are from satan himself

Nah. They're good dogs. They love my neighbors cat though. She let's the cat run the neighborhood and it will sometimes hang out with my two puppers in the backyard .

Personal preference. I prefer dogs but I respect cats for the little hunters that they are. Vicious and remorseless little fuckers they are. I'd have one if they didn't give me itchy eyes and sinuses

i do.