Since atheists claim that there is no God, why do some have such hostility against those who do believe in God...

Since atheists claim that there is no God, why do some have such hostility against those who do believe in God? Why do some seem to have a mission in life or an axe to grind against Christians or Christianity and even against God? Why do they detest a belief in something that they themselves don’t believe in? Since there is no Santa Clause, why don’t they go up to every Santa Clause they meet and rail against them or not existing since both don’t seem to exist to them?

All gods and their mysterious ways are absolute cancers and brain faggotries

HURR DURR LOOK AT ME I'M AN ATHEIST

Atheism is the easiest religion to troll

I have no animosity towards atheist because I used to be one. Christians are in no way superior to non-believers because God is no respecter of a person’s ability, social standing, or wealth (Acts 10:34; Rom 2:11). God doesn’t look at the outside as we do, rather He looks at the heart (1 Sam 16:7). We too must look, not at the outside, but at the soul of that person as someone that needs saving. They may have very good reason not to believe in God, but we all know that belief doesn’t alter what is true so ask them sincerely why they became an atheist? Show them respect but ask them what their reasons for not believing in God since they lack all knowledge of all places in the universe? Why can they not deal with a God and that exists?

because the belief that a god exists and a perfect afterlife exists if you follow xyz rules is simlply brainwashing at its finest. why do you think 75% of republicans are fundamentalist Christians?

Nah m8, Scientology and Islam are way easier.

what converted you? why do you believe?

There are approximately 11 million species of life on earth, including humans. Did all of these, including the universe itself, begin by chance?

Scientists have claimed that given the right conditions, some sort of life form would eventually evolve. How ever, the same scientists who propose this theory are quick to point out its weaknesses. The respected astronomer Sir Fred Hoyle asks, "What are the chances that a tornado might blow through a junk yard containing all the parts of a 747, accidentally assemble them into a plane, and leave it ready for takeoff?" Hoyle answers, "The possibilities are so small as to be negligible even if a tornado were to blow through enough junk yards to fill the whole universe!"

In his book The Intelligent Universe, Hoyle says, "As biochemists discover more and more about the awesome complexity of life, it is apparent that its chances of originating by accident are so minute that they can be completely ruled out. Life cannot have arisen by chance."

so your answer is scientific ignorance. got it. We dont want you on our team anyway...

ROTFL

>2018
>posting in the Neverending Shitpost

When I see a skyscraper, a cruise ship, or a car, I ask myself, ‘Who built this?’ It takes intelligent people to build a car, for example, because so many small components have to work just right for the whole thing to function. And if cars have to be designed by someone, then so do we humans.

your argument is lame.

do chemicals bond by chance?

i believe that life occurs when chemical bonds and reactions happen the right way. of course, that's obvious, but that's not WHY it happens. it happens because chemicals/molecules MUST bond. eventually, if the conditions are right, then it becomes a "system". eventually, billions of years later, that system can become US.

no matter what, whatever we do, all we are is a system that wants to process chemicals. that's all we ever do. all of our feelings are caused by processing chemicals and we survive by processing chemicals. there is nothing happening in "life" aside from a system that processes chemicals.

to suggest that it is "intelligent" is like saying that molecules bonding is intelligent.

sure, it is, but you've got it all wrong. you've missed the point and think god loves you. does god love every atom that bonds and loses/shares particles with another?

are you aware your arguents are decades old and already debunked?

if you can get behind that mentality look up the annunaki

Are you aware that you're literally talking to copy-pasta?

user, it is only lame because you havent read the bible.
If humans are simply a process of random chemical processes over millions of years then how a non-believer be so sure their atheism properly represents reality? What if they’re wrong? What hope is there after this life if life is all there is? Does that rob purpose beyond the grave? Do you believe in an after-life somewhere? The Bible declares that “what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse” (Rom 1:19-20).

what a bunch of filthy pedophiles posting in a loli thread!

Have you asked yourself, what if you’re wrong and there is a heaven and a hell?
If you don’t believe in something, does it mean it doesn’t exist? In other words, does what we believe change what is true? An example was that humanity was convinced at one time that the earth was flat but their “concrete evidence” of looking at the earth and seeing nothing but flatness didn’t make the world into a flat surface. What atheists believe and don’t believe cannot make something true or false.

It really comes down to the fact that people make their religious beliefs core beliefs. Something their foundation of reality is formed on. So if others question it they get mad. Some people also feel gratifaction in defending their beliefs but are really bad at it. It's done by followers of every set of religious belief even atheism. But its most noticable in followers of different beliefs because ______'s dont bitch about their beliefs to other _____'s. As an atheist I recommend just being kind to everyone regardless of what they believe. If you believe in God that's cool, I honestly hope it makes your life better.

What happens after you die and what proof of your belief do you have?
Atheists may say what happens to them after death and as far as the physical body, we can know that, but what about the soul of a man or woman? Can you kill a soul? Is this all there is after life? Is it nothingness or no state of awareness? How can they be so sure that there’s no afterlife? What if they’re wrong? Won’t it be too late them to believe in God (Heb 9:27).

Do you believe a genocide can be morally good if it is Santa Clauses will?

Why???

40 replies 11 posters lul. Worst than that faggot that shit posts about Andy Sixx

You are mocking my sincerest religious beliefs user

As far as the afterlife I don't know and don't really care. I think it's just nothing, kind of like it was before I was born, but if it's not that's cool. If I'm a good person and don't go to heaven because I didnt believe in God then I'm fine going to hell. A god who would do that isn't worth worshipping in my opinion.

Also no one knows there is or isnt an afterlife. They might believe there is or isnt with all their heart but that isn't proof. It just comes down to faith, and if you have it that's cool, but I personally don't.

There's 750 major Religions.
If only one is correct, then you have the same chance of picking the right one as you do of winning $50 on Powerball.

because this thread is just copy pasta bait. so i figured the self righteous christian cuck that makes it everyday should have to suffer something he doesn't want to see as well. it also has the added benefit of getting me off.

The irony of this post is overwhelming.

Where did matter come from?
We know about Aristotle was opposed to Plato’s “First Cause” but his own theory of causality is still an argument from universal causation. Plato’s basic argument in The Laws (Book X) was that all movement in the world was an imparted motion, and since everything is in motion, who or what caused that first movement? Who or what was the first cause of the universe? Where did matter come from? Was there a singular point of the beginning of the universe and all matter? Since matter must have a cause, Who or what was that cause?

Does Santa Clause bring cancer to all the good little boys and girls?

>Can you kill a soul?

Yes! You can! Even better, you can drastically alter a persons soul through radical brain damage. Evil people can become saints, and saints can become evil through radical brain damage. One person I heard about because a long distance marathon runner after having severe brain damage.

The seat of the soul is in the mind and the mechanics of the mind lie in the brain.

Without the brain, there is no mind and without a ind there is no soul.

But take heart! Rejoice in oblivion. For one day your life will end, and you will no longer exist. All pain and suffering washed away into absolute nothingness.

The eons that stretch into the future will be exactly as the eon before your birth - non-existent. You will be aware of everything. Rejoice and know that this life is the only one you will ever know, so make it a good one.

No

regardless im posting something you donlt like that i do. and i have a shit ton of it so deal. just as i have to deal with this thread every fucking day

>Where did matter come from?

Matter is condensed space-time. Next question.

if Christians beliefs turn out to be true, then God is the cosmic tyrant we must rebel against

If i understand you your argument is that we don't have all the answers. The same is true with religion. If god is all powerful who created god? There will always be unanswered questions, I recommend spending less time focusing on the unknown and more on trying to find happiness. I also ask uou don't let differing beliefs stop others from finding theirs. We can't find these answers but we can find peace and love.

If you don’t believe in something, does it mean it doesn’t exist? In other words, does what we believe change what is true? An example was that humanity was convinced at one time that the earth was flat but their “concrete evidence” of looking at the earth and seeing nothing but flatness didn’t make the world into a flat surface. What atheists believe and don’t believe cannot make something true or false.

Where did tennessine come from?
Neutron exchange?
Or was it maybe God?

You christfags-niggers better start posting some spiderman memes or I'll take yo dick and shove it up a dudes ass making sure to balls touch so you christloving fuck yards can't go to yo fuckwad heaven

Yes, are you one of those ungodly annoying assholes who gives an unsubstantiated, debatable response to a question as if it were proven fact, and then immediately follows it up with "next question?" as if no one could possibly challenge your utter bullshit?

. Are you absolutely sure there is no God? If not, then is it not possible that there is a God? And if it is possible that God exists, then can you think of any reason that would keep you from wanting to look at the evidence?

Should we be hostile to Christian morality just because it brings cancer to good little boys and girls?

>Are you absolutely sure there is no BIGFOOT? If not, then is it not possible that there is a BIGFOOT? And if it is possible that BIGFOOT exists, then can you think of any reason that would keep you from wanting to look at the evidence?

Would you agree with me that just because we cannot see something with our eyes—such as our mind, gravity, magnetism, nigfoot, the wind—that does not mean it doesn’t exist?

well another troll thread

Why don’t you fuck directly off?!

Perception is reality.

Where you may work yourself into a terror because you believe in ghosts, I just hear an old house settling.

>What atheists believe and don’t believe cannot make something true or false.

And the converse is true. Just because a religious person believes in a God doesn't mean one exists.

A god has to be PROVEN to me before I'll accept it as truth.

It's not a matter of "belief", it's a matter of empirical, reproducible, and quantifiable science.

I believe in spiderman and I can see him

YES

With the exception of nigfoot, which I DO believe exists, everything you listed can be recorded with instruments and science. Hows that god-meter goin?

For you user

Nigfoot? Fucking kek

>Are you absolutely sure there is no God?

I have yet to see any evidence of one.

>If not, then is it not possible that there is a God?

No. There is no need for a God to explain the universe.

>And if it is possible that God exists, then can you think of any reason that would keep you from wanting to look at the evidence?

I suspect your idea of evidence and my idea of evidence are two very different things.

The more I studied science, the less credible evolution seemed. For example, I thought about the mathematical precision in nature and the uniqueness of humans, including our need to know who we are, where we came from, and where we are going. Evolution aims to explain all these things in terms associated with animals, but it has never been able to explain why humans are unique. To me, it takes more ‘faith’ to believe in evolution than to believe in a Creator.

All the things you listed can and have been measured.

>> 758468158
See this guy gets it he is posting some spiderman rather that the boy you took behind to church and made CP from

Even nigfoot?

Is Spider-Man atheist?