I am the boyfriend

i am the boyfriend.
AmA.

How much did she cost?

Open bob.

Since atheists claim that there is no God, why do some have such hostility against those who do believe in God? Why do some seem to have a mission in life or an axe to grind against Christians or Christianity and even against God? Why do they detest a belief in something that they themselves don’t believe in? Since there is no Santa Clause, why don’t they go up to every Santa Clause they meet and rail against them or not existing since both don’t seem to exist to them?

terrible shop.

Here 5 buck 2 dollars 300 pennies 20 Nicole's and 5 dimes thanks you sir

LOL that’s a shop look at her right side.

nice shop fuck face

How long did it take you to photoshop her in?

LOL HEY BB SHOW BOBS AND VAGENE I PUTMY 1 FOOT PANIS INSIDE YOU FEL GOOD OK?

Who willingly took a picture of you?

You’re dating a Gamestop?

She is not photoshoped shut the fuck up dont talk shit if you dont know shit

She looks cute! Here’s my gf.

my moms
not a shop. i guess some people. just can't handle me being with her.

Did you forget your trench coat and fedora in the food court or your cavalier?

Wiafu claim thread?

How many moms you have?

dont listen to him, he is not Op

Everything is troll bait to me now. I wish I could believe this was genuine.

weak bait

Waifu claim thread commence

Yeah people don't believe Im with Jessica Rabbit either. It's annoying, its like geez sorry Im just a better man and she just likes real gentlemen

My name is Ramon Perez and my wife’s name is Silvia Perez. And I would like to briefly thank GameStop and the organization of Autism Speaks for everything they represent and what they do for my son. My son’s name is Joel “Joey” Perez and he is autistic. My son is gifted in the way he thinks and has the imagination that many wish to have. My son being 31 years old and getting diagnosed with mild autism at the age of 3. Growing up Joey has loved video games and has loved anything that has to do with fantasy. For the past 10+ years my son has visited every GameStop store in the Doral and Naples area. Now let me tell you, how excited my son gets. Whenever, he visits the Dolphin stores he always shakes hands with the employees who are currently working and same for the stores in Naples.

However, the GameStop store in International mall holds a special place in our hearts. The store manager Mariette,always greets my son with a huge smile filled with warmth that makes my son feel like he’s at home. She always gives Joey free shirts from conference, and so does the store managers from the Dolphin stores. He’s constantly being given free goodies. The staff members at international such as John, Melissa, Steven, Erika, Junior and etc. Are always talking to my son and giving him compliments. John in particular always talks to Joey and has Joey show off the different moves that characters from Street Fighter and Killer Instinct do. Erika always compliments Joey on his T-shirts since, his shirts revolve around his favorite anime’s such as, Attack on Titan and Naruto or his favorite games like Street Fighter, Killer Instinct, Mega Man, and other popular Nintendo characters.

These are some cute boys.. The butter lump looks soft and warm pudding and little snack size boy for dessert

I remember one day my son went to the store and sought out help from the GameStop family on how to figure out a puzzle in Legend of Zelda and the assistant store manager Melissa, grabbed a strategy guide and walked him through on how to get past that part. Joey always asks the employees on their thoughts on who the better fighter is and/or who would win if different gaming or anime universes ever crossed.

There’s not one GameStop my son has gone to for the past 10+ years that has not made him feel like he’s at home. On everyday trips every store has acknowledged him and made him feel like he is the store’s number one customer. For that I thank you GameStop, on embracing my son and his imagination. Thank you, Autism Speaks for everything you represent and for giving back to those who are autistic.

Thank you!

The Perez Family

I see the white trim from the crop when I zoom in. Good eye!

>why am i even reading this thread

Dude looks like my sister, but with more hair

if you're gonna shop somebody into a photo, you gotta spend some amount of time fixing the obvious outline lul

but i have adhd..

gamestop isnt THAT bad

No shame! xD

A spherical faggot and a nonexistent girl. Awesome.

fuck, if she really was that short...

LOL look at all these betas mad you got a gf lol

she 5'2"

"I am the guy in the friendzone."
I fixed it for you, loser.

my gf you angry betas.

This is the weakest bait I've ever seen...

jealous ?

This is clearly a joke. No shit its shopped.

You know how to prove it. Timestamp

she looks a little shorter than that in the pic. maybe 5'0"

Why are you dating that fatass?

Did that GameStop employee make you feel at home with your Autism?

Are you the boyfriend?

yes . she is my gf. ama.

Where did you get that teddy bear shirt?

Have you ever sucked all the dick you want?

Haha obvious shop. Unless she doesn't cast a shadow. Why do this?

epic r9k mem xD

Can I ask you anything?

Shitty shoop is shitty, and I don't mean the store you're at.

why don't either one of you cast shadows in this brightly lit environment? or reflections?

Hey OP, why are you such a major league faggot?

Sakura Wars?

Why does my cat's pee taste funny?

actually he does cast a shadow, look at the floor in front of him.

I truly feel bad if this isn't a shit post. You can clearly see how the trimming in this image is terrible. The lighting focus on him is different on the grill. This guy has pics saved of this poor innocent girl and he's some how convinced it's his girlfriend. Her foot placing is bad. In the other images she looks small but in the GameStop photoshopped picture she looks taller. About 5'5"-8". I, Good Eye user, have debunked this case.

Agreed, I prefer the lighting focus on my grill to come directly from the sun so I make sure my steaks are perfection.

Everybody's a faggot. OP is The Man!!!

Are you autistic?
This guy is shitposting, it obviously isn't him.

why are you gay and dont have a gf like me ?

The top of her head and her pants seem to be brighter.

Does your girlfriend always be photoshoped so poorly?

>mad that you don't have a gf like me.
this is truly upsetting.

A Photoshop this bad can only be done by Ted Bundy's bastard son. We'll get you some help yet, user. Don't worry!

this is the last picture i took of my gf.
about 5 days ago.
i think we will go back to gamestop soon.

i am the boyfriend.
AmA about my goblin gf

Go back to playing your street fighter games bud. When you're playing an intense match your body will get nervous and eventually start to sweat. Concluding that you will lose weight.

That's a fucking selfie

Why does she look like cardboard?

this is good. there are retards on both sides dude.

That was a copy and paste from another thread.

Almost had trips

her arm was actually grabbing me in that picture.
she was trying to stop me from taking it.
oh here is another one i took. when we were in the mall after gamestop.

Responding to bait? BAD FUCKING BAIT? infinite sage in all fields

there is a santa clause, it's a movie. maybe you mean santa claus

Definitely a poor portrayal of a slav.

HEELS ON THE GROUND IMPOSTER BITCH

its fucking bait. you're a brain cell from assisted breathing and colostomy bags. damn son

Kek

Heres my gf.

Bitch that's the CVS gift card aisle

obvi shooped

does gamestop come standard with these guys? every one i've ever gone to, there's been a fat tub in his 30s with shorts and a anime t-shirt, usually with a fedora.

i love how this is an actual thing nowadays... parents trying to force the idea that their autistic monster is "gifted". can't interact, can't be around people without attacking, can't take a shit without smearing the walls.

But, he's oh so gifted you just don't understand he's on another level...

Damn, nice GF, OP. Why doesn't she have any shadow on the ground though? Kind of jealous, all the grills I know have shadows. How to get a gf without one?

Aw she's so small. If I die in my sleep tonight I hope its during a really good dream, like I'm in the Blade Runner universe and I'm with a girl and we're just having a great time

>calling out almost trips

ok everybody. now what lesson did we learn today?
if you stop being so jealous and mad at other people. then maybe you could get a gf like me.
grow up kids.

really terrible shop. The edges are too clean. The shadowing is all wrong. I'm pretty sure it's in a different resolution too. I'm not entirely sure what is causing the floating effect that's going on with her. It's almost like someone intentionally made a horrible photoshop to troll people with but who would be THAT pathetic?

THAT'S why she looks like she's floating. Ugh. I always miss the simple answer

Is this in florida?

Holy shit

Thankyou Op responder.

I was trying to put my finger on it, but too dry and hunk to say what you put the worths in my moud.

nice photoshop

i bet this guy is actually OP

I feel really bad for that dude.