Now I know why movies are fucking garbage these days

Now I know why movies are fucking garbage these days.

The target audience is retards.

Is our country just filled with idiots? How and when did this happen?

Worse movies have opened to much bigger this year.

Madea is literally the best movie on that list.

Appealing to the lowest common denominator is a predictable effect of a culture that is built on market mechanisms and industry.

>How and when did this happen?
It's always been like this

>The target audience IS retards.

>Ouija: Origin of Evil
>82%
?

>pg-13 halloween themed movie does well in october

lel

The majority has always been retarded, user. Just look at tv.

Yes, quite surprising since the first one was just a shameless cash-grabbing turd

>Kevin Hart: What Now?
>77%

Isn't that the movie where Kevin Hart pretends that standup comedy can save the world?

Niggers got their welfare checks early this month

You cant tell the public over half the movies out are bad or else the industry will crash.

Keven harts stand up rates higher the almost everything on that list.

There's a little something about the audience for Madea movies that lets you know about their...."intelligence"....hehe, it's pretty obvious...

They're very religious

DUDE I'M SHORT LMAO

literally the lowest tier of comedy

>calls other people retarded
>bases opinions of movies off rotten tomatoes

>DUDE I'M SHORT LMAO
Yeah I hate how he stole half of katt williams act.

Must not be on the internet much, been hearing and reading about how the new Ouija movie is surprisingly better than you would expect.
I'm still not gonna see it.
But it just goes to show we as Sup Forumstards have no idea what will be good or not

His standup is crazy inconsistent too. I've only seen two of his sets but one was pretty good and the other was just horrible. I've heard that most of his other material follows the same trend of huge ups and downs.

Its as good as the VVitch, a must watch for lover os true horror.

Don't complain just because the Madea directors were smart enough to profit on a Holiday movie. I don't get why every horror movie doesn't just release in October.

ouija boards are scary I don't mess with that shit

im talking about the box office cash results numbnuts

>ouija boards are scary

literally just one of the fags touching the thing moving it.... are you completely retarded?