Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

Rather die.

Fuck you monkey.

>he's black so he did bad
Typical republicans.

Fuck no!

our best president ever
he made america great and respected, now its a laughing stock on the global stage
a great country brought to heel by terrible voting

Yes, I've missed you every time. Stop moving, I'm runnng low on ammo.

Lol....keep telling yourself that, lefty.

>he made america great and respected

prove me wrong republitard

hahahaha i lost

Sadly, libtards actually believe this. It's almost funny that they so easily eat up the fake news MSM that they themselves created.

No.

He doesn't have to prove a negative, idiot. You have to prove that America WAS more respected under the porch monkey.

And good fucking luck with that.

Lol, calls him a monkey then wonders why people assume hes racist. How do you see when your head is so far up your ass?

I wonder who let this state build Nuclear Bombs...

Wtf are you babbling about?

>other user calls this fuckwit a retard
>this fuckwit assumes other user is calling his leftygod a monkey
>because why? because his leftygod is black
Who's fucking retarded and racist here?

Under who did this crisis happen?

Looks like you so far.

"no u"

0/10 try harder libtard.

Roll

Bush looks more like a monkey than Obama, IMO.

Considering my IRA has gained $50k in the past year...not at all. Fuck off, shit stain.

>Blaming Obama for something that happened when he just took office while George W. Bush spent the 8 years prior fucking up the country

I'd like to say I'm surprised people don't know even the most basic recent history.

no. obama is a tool.

Thanks for confirming .

OBAMA IS ON Sup Forums?!??!?!?!?

nope, just a pretty face on genocide

No, he's in The Hague with all the other war criminals.

Fake news won't tell you this though.

Pretty sure he's providing evidence that the crisis had been occurring October of 2008, which was before the Obama v McCain election in November.

For those that don't remember, it was a pivotal and timely event that discredited the Republicans and pushed millions to Obama.

Second only to Aung Sun Suu Kyi for children killed by a Nobel Peace Prize winner.

But not to Hillary, thank god.

CHECKED

When was the last time you heard a foreign nation say something genuinely positive about the US?

Europe hates our guts, the Middle East hates us even more than they used to, Latin America wouldn’t piss on our corpse, and China wants to take all our shit even more than they used to.

Even Canada hates us now.

Aung Suu Kyi never had drones, and dont forget he used those drones to kill Americans

That's the iron price for being a world power.

come top australia bruh, we're lips round your shaft in love with you, even when your orange clown was backing out of his agreements, we were still rocking our head back and forth

No, don't miss niggers

Why don't the USA help out their former colony?

So even as a genocidal maniac, Obummer was still a failure - if some chick under house arrest, with nothing meaner than sticks and rocks to kill people, can best him.

Man did presidents Trump state if the union go that well. You shills are out in force tonight

Doesn't*

>I'm not a racist guys
>B. Hussein Obama

fuck niggers

Of course. It's not like they have jobs to go to, or families to look after, or communities to take part in.

One asshole

And Germans :)

im just pointing out that we shouldnt be "missing" a man who as the the leader of America, used American resourses to kill Americans on foreign soil, we shouldnt be singing the praises of bush, or bill clinton, we should be holding them accountable

0/10 try again harder libtard.

holy shit the Black Country actually has a county called Bong lmfao I’m crying

You have an excellent point here.

Sure as fuck don’t nigger

And Australians.

Except they'd probably like it too much.

1 hr 20 min of telling Democrats why they are going to get destroyed in the mid-term election.
Of course they are going to just sit there hoping their meds kick in.

You're welcome for all the jobs niggers. Bout time you lazy fucks got back to work.

that reminds me.

before the 2008 election, there was some magazine cover where there were 8 senators with something to say. 7 of them had well thought out statements. obama's was "it was hillary's decision on iraq that got (the pakistani leader, some bitch that was remembered with her face in a shawl and nose ring) killed.

i picked on him at the time with "he called her "hillary" and clawed at her like some girl in daycare with him" but really, he was saying that her foreign policy got world leaders killed. then, he GRACIOUSLY made her 3rd in charge and "secretary of state". i looked up the duty of "secretary of state" and it's "head of foreign policy decision making". i thought her foreign policy decision making was the worst in the world?

fucking tard.

When was the last time the US has said something genuinely positive about foreign nations?

Europe is a bunch of uptight pussies- in England you can't even trim a tree without permission from the royal family, so who gives a fuck.

Middle East has absolutely nothing positive except for oil...aside from that it's smelly sand niggers with no respect for humanity and 130*f heat. Nobody would go there if it wasn't for oil and it would be one of the poorest nations on the planet.

China- overpopulated, disease-ridden, and everyone looks the same. Makes me really want to travel there and study their shitty culture of constant copyright infringement and slave labor. Sounds like a blast- I'm so jealous of everything that goes on there.

Canada- basically the same as Texas where people stand around and do nothing except there's more beer and hockey. It's hilarious how everyone in Canada seems to mock US politics yet I couldn't give a single fuck about theirs. Almost seems as if they're secretly jealous and constantly trying to convince themselves that their own country is better.

Nope, not at all. Trump killed qith that state of the union, though!

Yes
God no. Worst president since Buchanan

No

no