>Not invited: /balts/
:-(

You can post here, you are not the actual balt

Finlands own Günther.

kakilni kell :(

good day lads

Gday mate. How's your morning?

I like this picture

doing fine, except for the fact that I'm searching for something that I need to find but probably threw away ages ago

how about you?

T H I C C

I hate that! When I home my mum will have gone through my room and rearranged everything and I won't find shit.
I'm not doing bad it's a Friday but I'll stay in and have a quiet one. I'll probably go out tomorrow night to a stage play and then a bar.
You got plans for the weekend?

sounds nice, would fancy a stage play and a trip to the bar in /png/

today I'll meet up with my girl and few friends and probably go for a drink for two, but I got a job interview tomorrow so I shouldn't drink a lot today tbqh

Ha! If you ever find yourself in PNG this year we will hit up the dirtiest roughest bar together.

What's the job man?

I have a british friend who does jobs in australia, png, etc. so if he ever invites me down there I'll look you up

But the job is basically an english tutor for a 12 year autist, I need some kind of sidejob since I need money and I have free time

Ironically, that chick with the Hungarian flag is hot af

Good luck man. I would hate to tutor, I'm the most impatient teacher.
"I just told you how to fucking do this! Are up even fucking trying?"

I have no clue how well I'll do, but time will tell

>PNG attentionwhoring again

Stick to your shitty straya/balt generals you unpure fucknuts.

Did u shave ur head ready?

no.

Balts are not invited? But balt created this thread!

Tere päevast, mongolid!

When will baltshits admit that Estonians were the only people keeping /balt/ somewhat decent? Ever since we left /balt/ degraded into a vapid shithole

Mis Kairitist saanud on üldse?

I want to leave European Union.

>but this thread was created by a pole

it was always a vapid shithole
if anything, it's better now

Only a several hundred kilometers to the east and ur done

There are not even Finns here! I can see couple of crazy balts, who pretend to be Finns.

I went there for a minute, nothing but anime retards and people LARPing as women. Some Estonians posted legitimately interesting stuff and stories. One Lithuanian was chill but others were boring people with nothing worthwhile to say

Do you guys have an economic plan ready?

LARPing hasn't been happening as often since Estonians left.
And it's not like /fug/ is any better. /balt/ has LARPing while /fug/ just dies, either way there is no conversation going on.
>Some Estonians posted legitimately interesting stuff and stories.
No. Unless they were doing it in Estonian, in which case it is just as bad as LARPers.

ve gonna plant potatos and make vooden spoons

I buy potato if good

>Some Estonians posted legitimately interesting stuff and stories. One Lithuanian was chill but others were boring people with nothing worthwhile to say
>
>
>

I knew it was just a matter of time till the southern subhumans brought their "quality content" here.

See värk ka, et eesti user leedus peaks hoiduma uute teemade alustamisest kuna see aafrika lipp võib muid balti debiilikuid kohale meelitada.

Ok I'll just leave and hope the Finn returns

PNG should be official guest of honor in the future threads.

See. Türa kuradi hälvarid väidavad nii kindlalt et /balt/ on parem kui eestlased ära läksid. Tra nad siin kopitavad siis?

/balt/ on alati olnud /ee/ + madala kvaliteediga balti postid. /ausnz/ oli päris hea lisa vahelduseks.

That PNG dude is based af, some Aussies are too. One Lithuanian is also ok but fuck the latvians.

Leedukad on kõige rõlgemad animefännid. Lätlased enamuses tiblad vist.

Kes on Kairit?

Ma tulin Sup Forums lauda alles eelmisel suvel nii et ei oska väga kommenteerida minevikku. Kahjuks jah paistab et need baltid ei suuda midagi tarka öelda.

@75852358
Mis aja jooksul? Ma pole ammu seal ammu käinud peale anime vähi pealetulekut.

Kairit Tuhkanen aka Niki
See üks leedukas on täiesti normaalne. Ülejäänud võivad ennast põlema panna. Lätlased on jah tiblad enamikus

See leedukas, kes tegelikult on eestlane?

>75852358
Ära anna endale liiga palju nooti, ma olin päris kõva jõudluspostitaja seal

Ai vittu vist jah. Oota ta naq tglt eestlane või mingi 1/1024 eestlane?

@75852478
>ma kõigest teesklen, et ma olen vaimselt ja sotsiaalselt kängu jäänud autist
>vaadake vaid kuidas ma teid ninapidi olen vedanud

Keegi teist beebilõusta ka kuulab w? Ma varem ei kuulanud aga peale Virust tagasi tulekut sain aru et tema lauludes on päris sügav mõte.

You're a funny guy. :DDDD

Düsfunktsionaalne hälvik kntao

this is degenerate

Üsna jah, aga tegelikult on tal annet. Kui sellest wannabe getto värgist mööda saad on paris hea

No, PNG is legitimate avatarfagging cancer. On par with this Lithuanian weeb and tripfags in /balt/ who do nothing but whore for attention all day.

Vanasti oli küll jumala ok vend, mdea kas see on üldse see sama PUG või mõni muu

Who's your weird sexual attraction?
I think mine is Sofi.
Lmao.

It's all the same trash. Whether you're a weeb avatarfag, a cancer trip spammer like Mikoto, or PNG who does nothing but avatarfLag with his PNG flag and blogpost all day, it's all the same shit. They all need to leave.

There's on German minister who's quite hot, but I forgot her name. The one in your pic isn't attractive though.

This. Attentionwhores need to fuck off. Without them /balt/ could actually be good.

Not yet. Im still too chicken. I'll definitely do it start of july, I swear.

Thanks for the thought mate, but you guys don't have to. It will only trigger some people. I'll still be visiting though.

>PNG is chatting with people again!
>on an online forum!
>what an attentionwhore!
Ironically my haters give me the most attention.

What's going on here?

fucking nothing, abandon thread and bury it, in a matter of days /balt/ emigrated here and it's already ruined.

>It's okay guys, you're welcome for my presence :))))
>Thank you for the attention!
>I will certainly be back. Please await my next visit with abaited breath!

It's not about chatting, you retarded nigger. If you actually wrote good posts, no one would have an issue with you. But all you do is blog about what food you're eating, what groceries you bought or how fucking drunk you are. This isn't Facebook. Improve your posts or fuck off to /balt/.

U can get rid of /balt/ by consentrating on fug discussion. If they can't relate and get no attention they will leave

I really wish all shitty posters could just stay in /balt/ and leave us alone. I guess what this user says is the best method

define "good posts"

Baltic countries should be part of Finland as well as Karelia and Kolan peninsula. Nowadays Lithuania and Latvia are just dying countries whose population is going down and the youth are migrating to west for work.

Balts are same haplogroup so they share fug ancestry. they should just be educated into being fugs again.

I am a Finno-Koreanic.

Latviana are basically Russians. Lithuanians are fug enough

What do you want me to do? Make a /png/ general and stay by myself or use a proxy so no one knows who I am?
Seems like a vocal minority are against me, and mainly because I'm a "normalfag". Grow up mate.

I want you to shave your head

You're attempting to ad-hominem me with the false assumption that I dislike you because you're a "normalfag". I don't. I'm /fit/, have a gf and the only reason why I'm sitting in front of my PC right now is because I have 2 weeks off from work.
>What do you want me to do?
I told you in my last post. Learn to read.

Russians living in the north are fug genetically. They just have to embrace their fug identity by accepting their original fug languages. Nowadays Baltic countries are just dying.

"In March, Latvian President Andris Berzins said that if massive emigration from his country does not stop, its independence will be in doubt 10 years from now. The same could be said of Estonia and Lithuania.

From 1990 to 2011, Lithuania's population fell from 3.6 million to 3 million. Over the same period, the population of Latvia declined from 2.6 million to 2 million, while Estonia's fell from 1.5 million to 1.3 million. These declines were partly due to low fertility rates, which have remained below the replacement level of 2.1 children per woman (the number of births needed to keep population levels stable) for more than two decades. Fertility rates have improved slightly over the past decade due to policies applied by each national government, but they are still among the lowest in the European Union."

stratfor.com/article/baltics-emigration-and-demographic-decline
vaestotiede.wordpress.com/2016/07/23/latvian-vaeston-vaheneminen/

Estonians need to fuck more and stay in Estonia or become a part of Funland.

It's sad, really. All the while the population in Africa is exploding and one humanitarian crisis after the next makes them try to migrate to Europe.

estonian anschluss when?

>I'm fit

Ur one of these faggots. Ur fit but not /fit/

No. I would never be stupid enough to post a photo of me on Sup Forums.

t. One of these faggots

Start of July I promise.

My posting cant be that bad.
My posts get replies and then I reply to those replies. If you don't want to be part of those conversations then don't. Fucking simple mate.
Gonna leave you to sit in your saltiness. Hope my little presence in your precious internet thread didn't ruin your whole day.

You promised to do it a long time ago. Just do it u look like a retard atm

It is due to people and governments giving money for charity which does nothing but feeds Africans in order to let them breed. I never donate money for poor foreigners just because that will suck even more for them. If charities stopped subsidizing Asian and African countries their population would fall back into sustainable numbers. Too big population of Africans causes problems for environment (some animal species have died out because of Africans poachers who want to get rich by hunting rare animals).

We should give motherhood medals for people who are fug and stop subsidizing foreigners who aren't related to us in any way or close to us geographically.

Russia currently rewards people who keep their population high:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Parental_Glory

When time is right. It is necessary for the survival of fug.

youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE

Hungarians are epic.

>tfw best traps

I finally shaved my head because balding (3mm). Feels good.

hi friends. reminder to go out on the sea with a boat, it makes you feel great.

But it's cold out there.

i'm buying a vodka and i'm drinking it today

Good, I'm gonna get smashed as well. Did you buy a Hungarian vodka?

No, some cheap polish one

I know that one, it's decent. Have fun.

Hyi saatana

What to do when tolerance to alcohol is way too big? Taking a break is not an option.

helvetti*?

I know that feel. Started out by getting drunk off of 4 beers, now I can drink a bottle of vodka, a bottle of wine and a couple of beers and still be coherent.
I guess you could throw some benzos in, supposedly they potentiate alcohol effects a lot. Depends on the type of benzo though.

Yes. I deleted my disgusting post