>cross the border with friend and start bar hopping
>see qt gender-fluid demi-boy
>turn to friend
>"hey, xhe looks kinda cute"
>xhe comes over
>"ITS FUCKING THON YOU CIS FUCK"
>swat breaks down the bar door
>tackled, cuffed, and detained
>trial the next day, sentenced to 20 years in prison, no parole.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ti08Bj0y2Zo
google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/06/new-ontario-law-enables-govt-to-seize-children-from-parents-opposing-gender-transition/amp/
ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

honestly you're not too far off here

Fake and gay

leaf here, this is an extreme exaggeration, stop trying to make us look bad for being accepting

leaf here too this isnt too far off m8

nah youre thinking of the uk you goof

Leaf here, from Vancouver
It's pretty bad. I heard that in Montreal they can take away your kids if they say they're tranny and you don't support it and make steps to help them transition.
I'm moving to Texas

>accepting
what if I say that I identify as a black man, is that suddenly fact? Melanin is less linked to genetics than fucking sex.

Come to Michigan. The upper peninsula is basically all the good of Canada without the sjw cucks

All you idiots need to stop listening to Jordan Peterson

>hongcouver

Fuck. im from the prairies, i wish i could move somewhere in the states

514 here. Yeah. Fucking white-left

what is the pricing there

no?

Fuck that. Steven Crowder moved to Texas and has guns and stuff. Already got my Visa and work permits. Bought a house there and am applying for a business license to open a liquor store.
Michigan has Detroit in it. I'd rather not be near Detroit.
Apply for a job, see if they'll give you an H1B. If not, open a business.
I'm being careful with what I say online. I've heard rumors of online hate speech laws. That's what made me want to move from Canada in the first place. Don't want to end up like Britain

Fuck trudeau and trudeau shills

youtube.com/watch?v=Ti08Bj0y2Zo

Housing in Michigan is actually pretty cheap, and the low population of the UP (and constantly lowering) means that housing is even cheaper. Plus there is much less crime, and the outdoors is a lot cleaner and nicer. Only problem is the winters can be brutal, and utilities can cost a bit. Living atleast a bit off the grid is easy though.

Ohio and Indiana are closer to detroit than the UP is. UP basically had no major crime at all.

m8 im from the prairies i know winters, will i get shot by african americans

Nah the upper peninsula is all white, you will only get shot by some hunter if you run around in a furry costume

I am already committed. Bought a house to help push my papers forward. Rented it out, though.
And I'm tired of the cold. I hate the snow. My wife wrecked my car. Twice. The snow sucks

Can't blame you there, the northern winters are ass.

Also the tax rates are lower in Texas. I'm buying a new car when I get there. Gonna go full murrican with a Ford F150

Wait what, Online hate speech laws?
M-103 then this?

ill keep it in mind in a few years, hopefully theres some forestry jobs

Only a rumour, mate. But considering that right there across the pond the constabulary can kick in your door and arrest you for saying offensive things on Twitter, and our PM seems to like doing the same things the British Parliament does, don't be shocked if the rumours become a reality

one example of something remotely close to this happening

aaaaannnd..... go!

soon.jpg

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/06/new-ontario-law-enables-govt-to-seize-children-from-parents-opposing-gender-transition/amp/

Crocs & lacoste

holy shit is that article editorialized

1. it's not a law yet

2. the law is about protecting indigenous children from abuse

3. not a single instance of the government "seizing a parent's child" because they opposed the child's gender transition has happened

4. if you want to sway someone with objective facts, link to the actual law, not a propaganda blog

I am from Toronto and can confirm. This story is 420% accurate.

Canda lol

ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479

Here's the actual law

And yes, it is that bad. It says in so many words if you do not respect the child's "gender identity" then it is considered a form of abuse.
It also says if the child is Roman Catholic they will not adopt them into a Protestant household and vice versa

Just call them whatever they want to their face the make them feel warm and welcome, and then call them names behind their backs.

Just like your parents, teachers, and peers have done to you your whole life,
faggot

>i can just go to canada

>hey, is that xhe? Looks like a flamer