Be me

>Be me
>Just another casual fag trying to make it through highschool with decent grades
>Jump back to about a week or two ago
>New girl comes to our school
>Solid 8/10 loli, a little edgy and loud but overall pretty cute
>We don't really see each other during the day but she ends up riding my bus
>She starts acting really flirty with me and makes sure to save me a seat everyday
>Not really sure how to act at first, saying as I'm a kissless virgin, and I at least wanna act like I'm not a complete pervert
>Completely out of fucking nowhere one day she asks me if I wanna go out with her
>A bit reluctant at first due to the 3-4 year age gap but eventually say yes
>I usually ride the bus in the mornings to talk and fool around with her
>Turns out she's DTF
>FUCK.. YES..but, beta fag conscious keeps getting in the way of my Alpha instincts to fuck her
I don't know what to do anymore Sup Forums... I really wanna lose my virginity but I don't want rumours about me being a pedo to go around.

What do?

Complex situation OP
Meet the parents, make sure no legalities are involved if feelings are also involved
It can lead to some fucked situations

do it faggot you'll regret it if you don't

Well.. You could just go for it. You'll,be ducked if her parents found out tho. Unless you present yourself and basically grow up. Idk op, thats a tricky one

i say go for it, if you are still in HS there is no legal trouble, plus, if no one knows no one can act

Ha riding the bus. Hate yourself more.

Nothing. She already wants it so just hang out and she will figure out how to make it happen
LITTERALLY NOTHING.

shut your mouth and do what she says lol

I have a deep hatred for faggots who are fucking 18+ and date freshman girls. Are you really that inadequate? Hebephillia is more common than I thought.

also ignore the rest of the shill thread you created

Underage ban

I'm actually 17, but I assume that statement still has some validity.

She is just a kid you fucking pedo

so she is like... 13?

Hush, Sup Forums is known for this sorta sketchy shit.

I am also just a kid... So.. Not like that makes it any better.

Hypothetically speaking she's 14

refer to
been in this situation

Not even gonna lie, the bus is such a cluster fuck.

You're far from a pedo if you're 17. Remember, women mature faster than men. This means that the age gap isn't really the age gap for maturity. Anyways, what's worse: losing this opportunity for the rest of your life or being called a pedo for the rest of your short highschool career?

No feelings are involved so far, and I'd prefer to keep it that way. Parents probably wouldn't care to be honest saying as she's already had sex with people.

I used to make fun of fags like you when I went to highschool. Don't date kids like an asshole.

You're not wrong

badass.png

Trust me, I find this morally confusing as well. I really don't know how I'm gonna go about this tbh. Maybe some shit happens maybe it doesn't.

I appreciate the feedback. I honestly think I might just leave her alone and ignore her advances.
>inb4 Op is a beta cuck
Just know that no pussy is worth going to jail for.

Goodnight, Sup Forums