You're at the club and this guy slaps your girlfriends throat with his log

You're at the club and this guy slaps your girlfriends throat with his log.
Wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/search/text/andy sixx/page/665/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rip it out of her throat and eat it myself

Get on my knees and thank him for the privilege, then beg for the next log to be mine.

I'd be honored to see the king of Sup Forums slid his hulking steaming fucking log down my girlfriend's throat, the only time I'd let someone cuck me.

These guys get it.

fill in his sunken cheeks with my shit nickers

God that's so fucking hot... his hulking behemoth of a log... corn studded... so fragrant... so creamy... slidding...

Ask him if I can have quads. QuadLog logged in.

You murder OP and sage his fucking thread.

Great thread this morning

Pic is for the newfriend

Peter balthazar would more likely slap me with his log. Then my gf would get out her log and we'd have a poo party.

Sixx is a faggot!

Is your birthday coming up? If so, I'd advise you to ask your Mommy and Daddy to buy you some maturity instead of Nintendo Switch.

You'll thank me later when you finally grow up ;)

is animaterr man here?

Would you suck a ruined roast out of Seymour Skinner's steaming hot Dookie oven?

Well?

No other topic is more important and explains better the demise of our society than the saga of the log poster. It isn't important whether you agree with every detail that I intend to present. What matters is that you begin to realize that the log poster has announced its intentions to devalue me as a person. While doing so may earn the log poster a gold star from the mush-for-brains radicalism crowd, it extricates itself from difficulty by intrigue, by chicanery, by dissimulation, by trimming, by an untruth, by an injustice. Now that you've heard what I've had to say, I want you to think about it. And I want you to join me and shelter initially unpopular truths from suppression, enabling them to ultimately win out through competition in the marketplace of ideas.

>shit

Sage

fucking nailed it mate

Fuck off streamfag. His piss is ice cold

Just imagine Andy Sixx's cream, dreamy, and STEAMY log, slowly slidding down your throat. You choke and gurgle a little, a throbbing erection in your pants forming, but you don't say stop. You don't say to slow down. You take it all like the good little loglet you are. I'd kiss his pasty white cheeks and beg for more loggies.

Did you watch Andy's State of the Pee-Union address tonight? I watched it live on his Cream Stream and it was exquisite.

Show some respect, today is Poosday.

Two logless shills that need to leave this thread, grow up, then come back to receive Andy's nice, warm, fresh Dream Cream.

>tfw a logposter wrote this and you got memed on

Two words: Fake News.

sage

wow what a dead ''meme''

I know growing up is hard, but give it a try one day :)

Proof?
Grow up. We all know Andy came first.

I’m getting hungry just thinking about it.

dump

With his big creamy log you say?!?!?

Take that ass to the floor and get low

(get low)

I wonder how the guy who started all of this feels. I bet to him it is a 100% success. Look at all the creative images, pasta, a YouTube channel and even a website, subreddit and twitter. I've heard the original logposter no longer posts on Sup Forums anymore and has moved on. Does he even know about his success, even though that success is still a relative term as it probably didn't have the effect it had, but every user of Sup Forums knows what this is and I guarantee Andy six knows about it too. Considering the old images were all by one guy with almost no shop skills like pic related, I bet the guy is so damn smug with himself about how far it's come - if he's even aware.

I wonder what the original log meme was.

Supposedly the creator returns every so often for AMA threads, he said the meme was a political-type thing, he doesn't like Andy Sixx, or his fanbase, the log part is that he feels that the messages he gives to his fans are the equivalent of him shitting down their throats.

I think it was either what I just posted or this one. There was a small collection of pics like this that he'd use every day until other user started running with it

pretty sure it was this one

I want to see one of those AMA threads, I've got a lot of questions for him

Here's another of the original collection

I guess this is it. Almost at 666 pages of log posting. Andy would be proud.

thebarchive.com/b/search/text/andy sixx/page/665/

several people have claimed to be the creator, but have no actual proof. no one knows who it really was.

Yeah, I used to think Animaterr man was the creator, until I saw some memes predated the creation of his channel

woulda saved if it wasn't this dusgusting.
good 1 tho

Holy shit

>I wonder how the guy who started all of this feels. I bet to him it is a 100% success.

I mean, the top result on Google when you search for And Sixx is pic related. I'd say it's a success, at least in the sense that it became a meme (if only due to the sheer determination of the creator).

I find this meme interesting. It's biggest criticism is that it's "forced," yet it became a thing due to the sheer determination of the creator.

If anything, it's an experiment that proves that you can attach anyone with anything on the internet if you have the determination to do so (Andy Sixx and his shit logs, in this case).

*Andy Sixx

loggiing in

kek is this why he changed his name to andy black?

Either way I thank him for it, log threads are comfy as fuck

kek I remember back when just every now and then I would see a thread that said something like "would you suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's ass" and I would completely ignore it because I had no idea what the fuck he was even talking about,. But I remember one day before work my friend who I worked with picked me up every morning at like 4:30 AM and one day, because I always said stupid shit just to keep it real I said man I want to suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's ass and we had a l,augh. The rest is history

yea but he disappeared way before this took off

Pretty sure that was for a different reason, the log meme didn't catch on until 2016-2017, he changed his name to Andy Black in 2014, which predates the earliest presence of the Log meme on Sup Forums alone.

Kek! Pretty much my story. I was at work and I'd always notice them but keep scrolling. One day I clicked on a thread that had 20 or so replies and everyone was bitching at OP. Top shelf stuff

Probably slurping out big logs and getting his throat clogged backstage by Andy Sixx

I remember frequenting HG threads, and every so often, I'd see Andy Sixx's face (thought he was an emo girl back then) in the catalog. Eventually I wondered "What the fuck is this meme, and why do I keep seeing it?" so I clicked on it, and was entertained by the amount of butthurt in it.

>> his logs didn’t get him there on their own accord.

cheers logfags

I just Googled andy sixx. You're right, it's the first result. Fucking kek

>so I clicked on it, and was entertained by the amount of butthurt in it.

That's my favorite aspect to this meme. For whatever reason, it triggers people to a degree rarely seen here.

My favorite is when he would spam log memes in a Trump/MAGA thread and all of these Trump supporters would achieve maximum butthurt in mere fractions of a second.

You're new here I can tell

I would pay to see andys face when he googles his name and sees the first result is about his creamy logs of shit LOL

Nah. Been here since 2006.

I've been here since '03.

I like this as well but my favorite part is the creativity of all the OC it gets. It went from being ironically funny to actually funny

log bless him

Agreed. The Great Scatsby, Loginator, etc..........it just never ends and it's pretty much always funny.

Every day I go to

Sup Forums.org/b/loli

Sup Forums.org/b/log

Literally that's it

Deutscher Loggen

Waffle-SchutzSchnitzel

QuadLog, I’m proud of this thread keep it up. Keep the Poosday Cornholy.

not the OG sixxposter here, but the first guy to create a log image. pic realted is the actual first sixx/log image

utilize my hand grenade and place it in his throat

So you made the original log of shit images?

yes. i was so fascinated by the OG poster's dedication of posting vanilla images of andy that for shits and giggles i decided to make a few log images to help him out. here's one of the other originals i did. a couple have already been posted itt.

What we're the early threads like? How do they differ now?

QuadLog here, bless the original poster of this meme (excuse me, way of life) because without him I wouldn’t have got quads and it wouldn’t be Poosday. Also, if you are not informed every Tuesday is now Poosday and we must keep the Poosday Cornholy.

the standard corn studded log has become the only one used, but the first images i made all used a different log. see and and pic related

its become its own thing completely. i have no idea who started the Grow Up part, but that phrase has glombed itself onto the meme.

in the beginning it was mostly just ignored. then i think others like me were just stupefied by OGLog's dedication. i admit i had no idea who a6 was at the time, and to this day ive only listened to maybe 5 minutes of the dudes music, but the misspelling of 'sliding' in some og OGlog's threads cracked me up so i began to riff on 'Slidding'

Animaterr man said he'd give the discord link, but he hasn't given it as far as I know

For reference.

I remember seeing a pic, where a logposter tells another just to reply to criticism with "Grow up", as he thought it was funny.

>'Slidding'
pretty sure this was the first 'Slidding' image ever. if any log historians are interested

I improved my log cabin

I'm pretty sure the Dani Filth submeme started with the Wix site, and the Mehmet submeme started with the Wikia

fucc forgot to crop again

Correction: The Dani Filth and Steven Tyler submemes began with the Wix site, and the Mehmet meme began with the Wikia

Id shoot him, then id shoot op and any other sperglord who shitposts this stupid meme on Sup Forums everyday