Feels Thread

Feels Thread

>Be me, 19
>Have qt3.14gf of a little over 1.5 years
>Met at first job and instantly fell in love
>She has her many flaws, but so do I
>I go through a rough patch of depression after losing my job and scholarships, she loses her scholarship too but gets a new job
>After failed suicide attempt, we both decide to get treatment
>None of the meds work for me, but "they're working" for her
>In reality she just doesn't realize how irritable/depressed she still really is
>Oh well, better than her hurting herself
>She has anger management issues particularly involving competitiveness
>Rages like a motherfucker at video games especially
>Today we're playing Castle Crashers
>She gets infuriated
>I point out that it's excessive and unnecessary
>She then lashes out at me about always criticizing her
>This is the billionth time this has happened and I'm sick of it
>I tell her I'm not taking this shit anymore and tell her to leave
>She leaves and we aren't speaking right now (only been a few hours)

I love her to death, but I can't handle this anymore. She needs to grow up and control herself. Can you change something like this or is it just over?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8dSGmdKfp_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can change that sorts of behavior but usually only through lengthy psychiatric help
whether it's worth it or not is for you to decide my dude

Therapy. Its there for a reason its not bullshit, and try looking into deep length about the biology and combined neurology of how those medications work. Its all about will power man. I have had my mental illness for most of my life i know how it feels. Just be willing to stay motivated to psychiatric help.

if you're looking for feels this album gives me painfully strong feels.

youtube.com/watch?v=8dSGmdKfp_A

She gave up on therapy before she ever really went. She still takes her meds religiously but claims there are no benefits to therapy. I just can't get her to stick to it. It really fucking sucks and I don't know what to tell her anymore. It took a lot of convincing for me to get her to get help to begin with. I told her that I didn't think this medicine was the right one for her, and it started a whole argument of its own. I just don't know how to help her anymore and its so soul crushing.

Such a good album, made me actually cry. Makes you feel so selfish for eing upset over little things like this while other people have so much more to grief over.

No one can force her, but she is blinded by her stuborness. Therapy is meant to ail trauma and behavior that goes gracious with medication. Best of luck and much love Sup Forumsrother

>>Today we're playing Castle Crashers
Sounds like you both need to grow up.
You're fuck buddies, not a couple.

Here's a fun little tid bit. This Indian in pic related? Actually Italian. He did this commercial about pollution and fully took on the roll. Legally changed his name to some Indian name and started to live like them. Even started to speak with that American Indian accent

She's terible at video games and I figured this would be an incredibly easy game that would be very difficult to rage at. Looks like I was wrong. It's happened with MarioKart, Don't Starve, OverWatch, and everything in between. Nothing is fun for her. Its all so competitive.

OP here. We're talking again but she's still being passive aggressive. Just acting clueless and acting like the problem can't be solved while she's doing nothing to help it.

I thought I had lost the only woman I loved forever, but things are looking up. I'm moving back to our home town and her and I still get along on the same personal level we did when we first fell in love. It's honestly the first time I've felt happy in a long, long time. Just hoping everything works out.

honestly just accept the anger she gets from video games lol.

just telling her to grow up and control herself isn't going to help. you of all people should know that there are some things inside of people that aren't completely their fault. You both have things that you need to work on and it's up to you whether or not it's still worth it after all this time. But you gotta understand that it's not a problem in her self-control, some things are inevitable in relationships, and you have to be there to help her with her problems, not blame her for them

Iron Eyes Cody

I am an oldfag who was around when they wee running this ad. It warms my fels to see he still gets play in the gif world.

Iron Eyes Cody - the original Feels Guy

My problem is that she takes it out on me. I can't handle it. I dwell on what she says. Sometimes even the tone of her voice hurt. I understand that she has a problem, but the way it manifests isn't ok. I beat myself up over what she says and how she says it. I doubt if she loves me. I just want to help her be happy. If I'm not happy then thats fine, but I have to make her happy. She's all I've really got left in life and it hurts so much to be hurt by the one you love.

>Boyfriend spends his time telling me about all the things he likes and enjoys
>I diligently listen to everything and try to add to the conversation to keep things interesting
>I later try to talk about the things I like and enjoy to share some of me with my significant other
>He shames me for some of those things, saying some of them makes him cringe or can't see the appeal of them
>Other times he listens but then he goes all "oh, I see..." and doesn't add anything to the conversation
>Despite feeling sad and uncared for, I try my best not to say anything to not start shit with him
>This has been going for quite a while

I've tried to talk to him about my feelings, but every time I tell him he's being too dismissive or that he's being too critical of the things I like, he just end up feeling depressed and we can't reach an agreement or progress.

I love him a lot, but this is slowly driving me crazy, and my sadness is starting to last longer and longer.