Got a lil bit drunk for my friend's 21st tonight and realized that this shit isn't fun at all...

Got a lil bit drunk for my friend's 21st tonight and realized that this shit isn't fun at all. I'd much rather enjoy alcoholic drinks for their flavor rather than binge.

Smoking pot > Drinking

What is your recreational drug of choice?

pussy

>checked
/thread

used to drink a shit ton, but this shit just isn't even fun anymore

mushrooms ONLY is you could do them more frequently (due to quick building tolerance)>pot>kratom>painpills>alcohol

Shit tier=Coke, heroin

If you're a child, a retard, or an alcoholic, you can't handle adult beverages and should abstain.

Been wanting to try mushrooms and LSD but just haven't found the time

That's because you can't handle your shit mate. Don't worry. Somebodies got to be the bitch

ive passed the time in my life to do lsd; too old now and just dont care to. love shrooms; and i do wanna try molly though

cocaine is my favorite but damn it's overpriced. 80 for a G? get the fuck outta here

Alcohol for me over pot (I fried my brain on it so I can't smoke it anymore) I'll drink anything that would give me a little buzz I don't understand how people complain for the flavour, as long as it does its job in getting you fucked up that's all that counts

www.420chan.org

faggot

>more expensive than cocaine
I'll stick to weed, thanks.

this pretty much. i smoked far too much a couple years ago for a couple years and can't deal with it any more. i'd rather have a drink. know you're limits and don't get shit faced. it's worse on your body but i just can't do it anymore. it'll kill me faster but alcohol is my friend now

i cannot agree more with you.
>i no longer drink hardcore, just occasional drink, i generally stop when i get bit tipsy. i also smoke weed ONLY sometimes, when i cant sleep and literally have nothing planned for the night, even then i end up smoke 1 every like 2 weeks.

you drank pussy and you turned gay? im not into squirt either

Opioids and Benzos. Who needs to drink liters Of putrid liquid that tastes like shit when you can just pop a pill or two and feel way better.

Kratom doesn't do anything though.

If you're some light weight faggot you gotta learn to prep before binging. Carbs/water/pre game the night before so you don't shock your liver/etc. Trust me, you practice good habits and to can binge with the best of them til you could your tolerance.

Found the underagefag.