I drive

I drive
imdb.com/title/tt5278596/

>He's polling lower among whites than Romney.

muh polls muh polls!
Coming from biased media sources or clinton superpacs
but muh polls!

cya on november 29th

It's Romney all over again. Same excuses.

This post is rigged too.
Don't trust it.

>cya on november 29th

is that when congress begins the impeachment hearings for clinton?

no it is a play on the fact Trump said "vote on november 28th" one time
Which ofc was just another one of his countless baits that he invites the media to correct him on.

Anthiny Weiner is untrustworthy and any testimony he gives should never be believed

i get that, i was playing on the fact republicans were going to start obstructing democrats directly following the election.

this on netflix?

Lucky there's 650k of shillary's emails on his PC then right lmao

The Hillary pepes are funnier than the Trump ones ever were 2bh

Picture is triggering me. Should be "Lost, kid?"

The question "Lost Kid?" has an unspoken but understood (Are you) at the beginning of it to make it a proper sentence (the whole thing being [are you] lost, kid?]). Being so, the unspoken (You) is a noun of that sentence, and so the "Lost" is its own independent clause meaning it should be separated from the dependent clause "Kid" by a comma.

>Democrats pretending to have the moral or intellectual high ground

Your party is that of quacks and commies and foreigners

I'm sure the justice department will comb through all of those, come up with a list of the most damning, scour the legal literature for the exact laws they break, and prepare an actionable plan for prosecuting Hillary in 9 days
If there's anything the US legal system is good for it's rapidly bringing a case to trial

>Your party is that of quacks

Says the party that denies climate change.

tl;dr
cry some more

>he thinks just because someone is against Trump they're a democrat
most of the people in these threads aren't even American mate, we're just laughing at your country's sprint towards becoming the intellectual leper colony of the world

If sheev was running for office he would have the moral high ground compared to trump

Look like your igorant for omehow being unaware Americans never think about the rest of the planet. You guys seem to think we should take you into consideration when we make decisions which is odd to us.
Do you think America owes the world something? We are an exceptional nation which is why internatonal law doesnt apply to us.
Take care of your own nation and dont worry about it

>literally reposting from r/theDonald
good old "it's OK when we do it" Sup Forums

The dumb bitch was brought down by auto sync on Outlook. Its true no matter where you find it

dont post reddit here
thanks
fuckin redditors

How about the Associated Press?

cry more