Did you all catch the part where Trump said loudly, and with emphasis, "...we proudly STAND for our nation's anthem"

Did you all catch the part where Trump said loudly, and with emphasis, "...we proudly STAND for our nation's anthem"

NFL nigshits on suicide watch!!

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2017/02/trump-fbi-files-discrimination-case-235067
youtube.com/watch?v=-vQJZXaq5iw
youtube.com/watch?v=gItO7WFQNJQ
youtu.be/FBywPf6oyFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is what he was referring to.

Not a Trump fan, but if anything can kill Pro Sports, its stupid fags not realizing they cater to the stupid rednecks; not the smarter lefties. I think the NFL must be run by really stupid people if they think their core audience gives a shit about black people and freedom of speech, they just want to see the monkey throw the ball and be proud Americans.

I'm a simple guy. I just want politics to stay out of sports.

Keeping their politics out of entertainment has always been something the jew was never good at.

>conservative crybabies getting their willies in a twist over a football player kneeling during a song

thinking kneeling is about patriotism, is like thinking Rosa Parks was protesting her local bus system

Whatever Chad

>Thinking the National Anthem is just "a song"

>NFL nigshits on suicide watch!!

citation needed

I can't provide one; that part was just to get more replies.

did you say nigshit bc nigger isnt offensive enough?
literally enough on its own

>thinking kneeling is about patriotism, is like thinking Rosa Parks was protesting her local bus system

Actually, that's EXACTLY what she was doing.

Standing for your nation's anthem is just a sign of love and respect for your nation, what part of that is difficult to understand?

He used a murdered nig against illegal immigrants... how 4D can this man really be? fucking brilliant.

literally not a single Democrat gives a flying fuck about the whole kneeling during the anthem shit. it's just some stupid strawman republicans built up so their media can pretend to win a debate against a non existent issue and market to fucking 50 year olds on facebook to have them keep voting for them. go to bed grandad, no one gives a fuck

he was definitely accused of racism before hillary with his renting practices
educate yourself nigger

>He was never accused of racism until he took on Hillary and the Democrats
politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2017/02/trump-fbi-files-discrimination-case-235067

So what if he is racist? Still a great leader

but then he became a republican and dissed those Democrat KKK ways

I pay $40 less to federal income tax.. is that thanks to Trump?

You mean 70 year olds on facebook

That's right, the KKK have always been Democrats, every single one of them. They were huge fans of Obama.

Why is it freedom of speech for leftist agenda but hoorah for getting rid of the racist when people get fired for saying something non-pc in a non-work situation?

>Can't provide any meaningful source as to why it isn't

The right can't logic

...yeah... but doesn't this imply you don't know the actual definitions of those words? How would you know you're NOT a racist homophobe bigot nazi?

Nope, was busy working. You know that thing repubs have a hard time grasping the concept of

Donnie Dickhead is the least racist racist you'll ever meet.

>all of those
>people who think going full retard wins an argument

He's deleted hundreds of ACCOUNTS belonging to Palestinians -- on orders of Tel Aviv and Washington.

Literally no one cared. He cant do shit to nfl, neither can you. Its a dumb song that means nothing. Patriotism involves actual action, in support of your countrymen.

Imagine being such a fucking fragile faggot that a bunch of the "inferiors" kneeling makes you have an aneurysm.

No worries, I never expect leftists to be proud or grateful for anything anyways.

No source would be meaningful to you.

well, one's based on decency and fairness and the other is mean, dumb hooting.
Yeah i know there's wacky lefties who are as totalitarian as an right winger, but they are the outliers who discredit the majority. The right wing seems to be all outliers talking extreme horseshit.

>dumb song that means nothing
That is really how you feel?

...All he fucking said was "We proudly stand"

Nobody cares what he says. He can shove that finger up his ass and wipe it on melania's upper lip.

What exactly is your point? Was the right not totally butt fucking blasted because of a bunch of nigs kneeling? So much so that the fucking vice president actually went just to try and prove a point?

This guy gets it.
Welcome to America. Our egos are very fragile.
You don't sound like you've ever met a leftist in real life. You just know them from memes on Sup Forums.

>not even 1

Are you retarded? The KKK was at the unite the right and all these alt-right/neonazi demonstrations.

>They were huge fans of Obama

Its not even a good song, it doesnt represent all of the americans so we need a new one. No one has ever died for a song. Its a shit argument. If someone decided the national anthem was "hot cross buns" the same people would still be sperging out. Its not about patriotism at all. The right to protest is clearly defined, and is an actual act of patriotism. As is protecting all of the amendments of the constitution.

You're clearly missing the point. Trump is reinforcing traditional conservative values by upholding tradition.
>totally butt fucking blasted
No. Just no. You don't understand a single thing about how politics work. I'm sorry you're so upset. I'm sorry you don't have any pride for your nation. That must feel terrible.

>KKK
It's a family affair.

>No. Just no. You don't understand a single thing about how politics work.
Was the right butt hurt about the kneeling or not?

Yeah for tradition.

>Thinking
>meaningful
>source
I think the source of the meaning would be the love for your own country. I guess you do not have that.

Blind jingoism is the demagogues best weapon. All the drooling inbreds fall for it.

WTF the fucking liberals are at it again with their shit propaganda!
MAGA!
KEK! HAIL GOD EMPORER TRUMP!
youtube.com/watch?v=-vQJZXaq5iw

In your perception, yes.

Im very proud my nation consists of a large portion of people who wont lay down for that faggot.

that was over the moment the NFL took a shit ton of money from the DoD to have all that patriotic shit before games.

Nice post mr.bot, really gets to the point.

Right, and your perception?

>well, one's based on decency and fairness and the other is mean, dumb hooting.
Agreed!
Wait, did you mean the leftist were the decent ones?

The song sucks because it's for a country that sucks. america is a shitty country full of retarded faggots and cucks who have niggers fuck their disabled redneck sister/wives. you hate america like i do, right?

I don't understand 3 of the words you just used.

You know google is a thing, right?

Google them and expand your understanding of the current state of American politics.

The speech made me proud to be an American. President Trump is the fucking man!

Feefees aren't a valid source kiddo. Try again

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRIGGERED TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRIGGERED TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

If you ask 20 "experts" about the current state of American politics you will get 100 completely different answers.

Right, so we've established that the anthem is a piece of shit, and anthems are a gay waste of time because they have zero meaning, correct?

MAGAttes need pichurs.

I have a shitty national anthem and a house 20x the size of your shanty, so no i kinda love it here. Especially when poor retards championed a nice tax break for me when i was already rich. I just dont think the national anthem is a thing worth arguing over. Theres never been a good one. Except trinidad because eddie money rules.

No. You are a bot.

Contraction for Tyrannosaurus rump.

do you live with your wife?

Yes, and yours visits on weekends.

that's true for your american anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=gItO7WFQNJQ

youtu.be/FBywPf6oyFQ

My ex???