/manutd/ general

Well, a bit of a close shave wasn' it haha :) Doesn't matter though, we made it and the cup is all but officially ours. And Celta were only dangerous after Bailly got refballed out of the match, not like we weren't the dominating team by far. Lets focus on the future instead - how will we fare against the continental powerhouses like Real, Barca or Bayern next season? Because, rejoice my friends, United are back on the big stage.

store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/en
manutd.com/en/IndianMegastorePage.aspx
reddit.com/r/reddevils/
twitter.com/manutd
instagram.com/paulpogba
redcafe.net

based slovak

Substance over style today - they had one job to do and they've done it. It is not an easy competition to win but we're heading to Stockholm. GGMU!

WE ARE SO FUCKING STRONG LAD
ABUs LITERALLY SEETHING

This obsession with an English club on behalf of your love for an Italian club is really not healthy

Take your shtick to Reddit already. This is 5th grade level humor. Is all divegrass banter this juvenile?

What's it like to hate yourself?

Will you kill yourself when Juve gets raped by Real in the CL final?

Don't reply to this Stockholm Syndrome sufferer.

You're just giving him the attention he wants.

>league cup
>europa cup
>get to champions league

>yfw mou wins us at least 4 trophies in two years

SEETHING

Hope you enjoy posting about United until 4am while you fail to overcome your alcohol addiction lad.

kek

32% possession

who needs passes haha

Ah well, Chelsea won it 2012 with a makeshift defense too. It's sad that Bailly won't win his first final playing though. Guess he needs to wait for 2018 CL now.

So how many will /we/ score against Ajax? They seem to be leaking goals left and right, even with Uniteds attacking they should get at least 2 past them.

>united winning europa league
>juve losing europe

good guys always win in the end

slovak on suicide watch

Reminder to ignore this pathetic excuse of a man

Ignore all Slovak posts about United

Have a nice day ;)

Nearly as bad as a part time dentist

>no bailly
congrats ajax

2nd best Sup Forums poster behind the French IRZ poster

>Manure
>good guys

Utd deserve their success. They literally are the good guys you mong.

yes.............thats what i said

>3rd world Slovakian jewve customer btfo

MY REAL PEPE!

keep fighting the good fight brother

redpill me on ajacks

Big up Ajax

The Europa League trophy is now only one step away from manu's trophy cabinet. This is mourinho's first season and he won the efl cup and most probably Europa so it is better than LVG's and moyes's reign, the special one will come stronger next season,its not easy to bring back the quality of the fergie era,it takes time. A clinical striker is much needed to partner the golden boy rash and micki and a domination midefielder with leadership qualites to replace carrick. Also a CB to support Bailly. Mou needs to get rid of low end players like blind,darmian who are ruining manu's style of play and lingard should be sent on loan. It was a narrow victory today anyway we are in the final and now its time to focus on the final ajax is a very attacking pacey side hoping for the best. Lets not critisize mou and the team for once guys next season will be much much better. #GGMU.

>the French IRZ poster
who

Exactly my thoughts, I don't doubt haters ITT will call it a close game but Mourinho only allowed Celta what he wanted, and nothing more. We were always firmly in control.

Oh wait: ignore me.

we're almost there, just one more step bros.

>time to focus on the final ajax
Should be a walk in the park, we all know Celta were the real test and final is nothing but a formality. We can field a mix of B team and United U19s squad and still dominate, 2:0 or 3:0. What we should focus INSTEAD is CL next year. Where would you rank United among the best clubs in Europe right now? Because honestly, we have to admit the team is slightly trailing behind the Big 3. Nothing 3-4 world class signings can't fix though

i think it was a masterclass he cut the game off early and let Celta score late so they would push everything without thinking that's the thing about Mourinho's tactics you need to be an intelligent player to really understand him. I think we can all look forward to watching the game in Stockholm! GGMU! Already ordered the new away kit lovely little throwback to when my father use to watch United will bring back some great memories!

Yeah it's a considerable loss (seriously, I dare you name 3 better CBs currently) but there's enough depth to deal with Ajax
>Blind
>Smalling
>Jones
>Fosuh Mensah
Pick any combination of those 4 and it's enough

I'm a die hard Old Trafford man (I plan on going there one day) but yes we have to be realistic and say currently we are around 5-6th in the world I think Griezmann, Bale and maybe Lukaku could really help us propel to the top teams where we deserve to be

Liverpool Merchandise Holder here.
After you win EL what outdated products will become available over summer? A Shaw or Lingard perhaps?

Can wait to see Manchester United BTFO Real Madrid in Super Cup. Best way to show that we are back.

>you need to be an intelligent player to really understand him
And an intelligent fan to truly appreciate the way he's working tactics-wise, I might add haha. Honestly, I wouldn't be too surprised if he told the lads during half-time to take it easy and perhaps let a goal in to create some entertainment for Old Trafford audience. Do you think players of Pogba's and Bailly's calibre would leave a player totally unmarked unintentionally? After that, we shut the game down completely.
>Guidetti's chance
Mou knew very well what he was doing. A City reject was never going to score

New Customer Here....

I like to support the Red Devils :^) to fit in...

I seriously think we could go undefeated next year if we were only to add a few missing pieces..

The pieces are as follows...

Verratti
Bale
Bonucci
Aguero
Mbappe

What I am really looking forward to is the new jerseys and scarfs!

The aussie and slovak posters are making Sup Forums great again! Lol

On the real, though, it's a shame that a club that used to think of themselves as so great for always playing attacking football has to resort to parking the fucking bus AT HOME against the tenth best team in spain.

Who's your local favorite team?

This was already discussed in previous /manutd/ but I'll say it again - get Lewandowski and we're set for CL glory

--------------Lewa------
Martial--Griezmann--Bale
---------Pogba---Bakayoko
Mendy--Varane--Bailly--Valencia
--------------De Gea

I'd prefer Kroos over Bakoyoko naturally (and supposedly he was already discussing term with Manu at some point earlier this year) but realistically there are only so many Madrid players we can sign during one transfer window

Their unflattering league position is caused by the fact they've been resting key players and preparing mentally for this match for more than a month now. They're among the European elite for a reason, it's just that our performance made them look worse.

his local favourite team is juventus (italy)

Haha I do like to think of myself as someone who can appreciate Mourinho's tactics I think it really helps fight back these horrible trolls who think that drawing 1-1 with Celta could be considered bad when it was purely a tactical draw. I think Pogba and Bailly were absolutely devilish to allow that goal poor Celta they were never going to match our raw talent and firepower. Guidetti ha ha ha! City rejects they never learn the only time he scored goals was in the Dutch league so I think it's safe to say that Ajax will be no challenge
That is a brilliant line up there do you play football manager or do you just write formations up all the time like myself. I see you believe like I believe that there is no way De Gea would leave this summer he knows that this project is nearing completion and Madrid will be in our shadow do you think that some of our fine young lads like Rashford or Fosu-Menash will play more next season or should they go out on loan?

>Verratti
Good idea
>Bale
We really need this guy, put him in my predicted lineup as well
>Bonucci
No need, we already have Bailly and Mou said he wants Varane, whom he tutored back at Real. He'll forge the duo into best defensive partnership since the '80s, just wach
>Aguero
City can keep him, no better than Rashford let alone the guys we're actually bringing over
>Mbappe
Sadly he said he won't come, we're "too defensive" or something was the quote. Just proves he doesn't have what it takes to become a Mou player, good riddance to be honest

Did slovakia beat sweden at the hockey world cup?

Please, do it, i want to see that faggot guidetti cry.

>reminder that Jose called this the biggest match in the club's entire history
>drew

If that isn't going to motivate them to try harder then what fucking will?

Europa League Final Line-up predictions:

-------------------.---------- De Gea -------------------------
Valencia ----- Jones ------ Smalling ------- Darmian
------------- Pogba ----------------Herrera -----------------
----------------------------- Fellaini ---------------------------
Lingard ------------- Rashford ------------ Mikiyharian

Subs: Romero, Tuanzebe Blind, Rooney, Carrick, Mata, Martial

Romero deserves the final, but Mou will play it safe
Jones and Smalling are decent enough again, like in the middle of the season, that's evident by now. I wonder how many academy youngster will be able to play Premier League during next week?

my bad lel

Real Utd fans are in the other thread.

Fuck this sub human piece of shit I hope the Bosnians come for you the day after Juve lose the final

>I think Pogba and Bailly were absolutely devilish to allow that goal
Haha :)
>do you play football manager
More of a FIFA person myself and I've tested that team in my career mode, needless to say it was a huge success. De Gea is staying in my opinion, it's all just media clickbait bullshit just like the last time. And even if he makes the mistake of choosing Real Madrid instead of continuing in this project Mou is developing, he'll be replaced easily. Sure our transfer team made a mistake here and there, but recently the decisions are nearly flawless so I'm confident in whoever they decide to buy as GK.
>Rashford or Fosu-Menash
The former as impact super-sub, he can decide games with his incredible speed and technique against tired defences. Eventually becomming the first choice as Lewandovski grows too old, with Griezmann + Pogba feeding him through balls to run into. Can't wait

I now only comment in threads created by the Super Stronk Slovak Slayer of Sneaky Slimey Snake ABUs.

SLOV BLESS

Holy shit this australia/Slovak autism is unreal. The fucking delusion

>this divide in United fandom
Fake, needless drama. Most likely ABU diversion tactics, how disappointing

Nothing really sticks it to the fans of a British team on an American anime image board quite like spending hours and hours of your time making Internet posts about how that team is relatively underachieving.

Where do you guys see us going from here? I mean of course Lewa's going to come on from Bayern, but in the long term, Rashford's going to need a permanent partner up front right? I can't help but think that Lukaku and Kane are the preferable options. We bring back our status as the English club and weaken our opposition at the same time, easy. Put Spurs back in their place.

Where in Manchester are you from?
>Slovakia

Brilliant FIFA Career mode is without a doubt the most comprehensive manager simulator out there today.
I agree completely that our transfer team should be given full confidence Ed Woodward has really grown into the role and I would not be surprised if he is already wrapping up our biggest targets right as we speak and really who wouldn't want to come to Manchester United Ltd.

The future is very exciting we have a hungry manager who in his first season is about to win the treble (Community Shield, EFL Cup, Europa League) but he is also going to guide us to the pinnacle of European Football

I think we can win it if Mourinho goes with 11-at-the-back again. Who cares about playing beautiful when you can grind out results like this.

Glory Glory Man United!

We're going to get Greaseman la.

We need to stop this stupid fucking mentality of going 1-0 up and then parking the bus. We can't fucking defend a 1-0 lead!

Lewa should have at least four more seasons left in the tank, he'll be utilized the same way Ibra was. Mou knows how to deal with seniors and not exhaust them too much, the injury was simply a bad luck. As said earlier, Rashford can be a super sub to turn matches around - although I don't predict many cases of things not going in out favour next season - and rotation option for easier fixtures/weaker CL and domestic cup opponents. He's better than Mbappe, but still needs development and can't be our first choice in foreseeable future.

Do they even stand a chance against Ajax?

I mean they really are shite...

it's been underachieving for ages, the difference is that it's becoming clear they're returning back to the top. it takes time (just look how long it took Real Madrid to become dominant, Mourinho's first season was 7 years ago), but the Mourinho effect is unstoppable.

The team is called Manchester UNITED for a reason buddy, Red Devils are in our hearts no matter where we're located geographically. Korea, Indonesia, Pakistan, England, Slovakia - it's all the same when you're singing Glory glory Man United in the shower

>these delusional Manure customers thinking they can get Lewandowski

lel, he literally just extended his contract until 2021 and why in the fuck would he want to go to a EL-tier team?

also, he already lived in dortmund (which is basically the german manchester), pretty sure he's not interested to move to another shithole again

they're baiting mate

Lewandowski can see the writing on the wall at Bayern, they are a team in decline Manchester United is on the rise and if he finally wants to get his hands on the Champions League medal its going to be with United

>these delusional Manure customers thinking they can get Lewandowski

It's trolls m8.

Everyone must have learnt by now this is what Slovakian ABU does to try and cope with United winning.

Lads...

I'm pretty skeptical of Lewa even nailing down a starting spot myself once Ibra retires. Who's to say that Rashford won't make the No.9 his for us even in a year or two? He already is the best young striker in the league. Personally I think you're too shortsighted, but I do see your point. Mourinho's building a long-term project here, it takes time and we have to show faith in the lads. What kind of message does it send to bring in someone who's only marginally better, and significantly older? Besides, "Dare to Lewa" doesn't have quite the ring of "Dare to Zlatan". Will he even move the same amount of shirts?

oh fuck, it's the manure hating slovak, how could I miss that

well, carry on then

Hate Facts for ABU's

FACT: The mou man has only signed 4 Players and has ALREADY won 2 trophy's AND qualified for Europe.

FACT: The 3 best players on the pitch tonight? Baily, PogbGOAT and Miky Tiernan. Why is that important? The 3 players mou signed. Exactly. Whats that smell? It's ABU's shitting their plants at the thoughts of the damage mou is going to do on the continent when he has signs more of HIS player's.

FACT: Poops FraudiLOLa's first Season -> Took the 3rd best team in Europe last year who were ref balled out of the final by HALAL MADrid and spent 400 Million on a Chubby Diabetic Turk, The "German" Aaron Lennon, Johnny Pebbles, and a Chilean Binman who can pass 5 yards so gets to play on goal.

FACT: KLOLop's first Season -> Took a team that finished 2nd with European Football and finished 7th while choking two cup finals. LOL MUH KLOOP IS SO FUNNEH GUYS, MUH 96, MUH HYSEL WASNT OUR FAULT. Pure scum, with a victim mentality, will never win anything.

FACT: Conte first Season -> Nearly fucking choked the title to SPUDS of all people what an absolute disgrace (were lucky us Red Devils were battling on 5 fronts so and were ravaged by injuries, luckily mou's tactical IQ kicked in). Feeder club who are going too lose their two best players in summer. Back to mid table mediocrity.

FACT: Poochapeepoo -> LADS, IT SPUDS

As you can see from the empirical evidence laid out here ( a trait you'll see in United fans ), the league is pretty much OUR's next year. It's literally just a question of by how many points and how early we organize the parade for.
ABU's ABTFO. SLOV BLESS.

>Community Shield, EFL Cup, Europa League
Why do I feel like people are forgetting about this trophy haul in Mou's first season? It's a freaking TREBLE right away, and yet you'll still find clueless haters claiming it wasn't a convincing United team. Nex time you encounter an ABU, don't bother bringing up the quality of players, huge leaps forward in terms of mentality development, gradually increasing global fandom or Pogba's Youtube highlights. Just name those three trophies and watch them turn green with envy, no matter what club they support.
And next year... well lets say it's been a while since an English team won it.

Go back to your bog ball.

Holy kek

Its called game management. It's a sign of high football IQ. Something us YAN-I-TED fans have inherent.

When you get approval from your idol.

>just extended his contract until 2021
Means Bayern can ask for more money, nothing else. Suarez also extended just before leaving for Barcelona, and as you know very well ManU don't lack finances to get any player they want.
>go to a EL-tier team
Why did Pogba, best player in Serie A and arguably (probably) in Juve's history? Why did Mkhitaryan, best player in Bundesliga? Why did Ibrahimovic, still one of the best three strikers in the world despite the age? And now United are in CL, so Lewa would actually make a grave mistake of not comming to Manchester

is it true that mou wants bale?
do you think that bale and ouiiiii could work together?

>(Rashford) already is the best young striker in the league
Undoubtedly, but don't forget we're aiming higher than PL next season. For league title next year Rashford is more than enough, especially with Pogba, Griezmann and Bale supporting him, but what we should really be focusing on are latter stages of CL. Lewa's goals and experience speak for themselves, and he should be the deciding factor.

Bale fits in perfectly in Mou's high football IQ tactics and system because he used to play as a Left Back in his spuds days. As we all know, Mou likes to incorporate what is known as "Game Management" and having flexible world class players with Premier League experience is exactly what the Mou Man needs.

Ouiii could float between the lines, or perhaps even play as a "False 7". A false 7, for you laymen, is similar to an inside forward, but you wear a jersey with the number 7 on it. Interesting times ahead indeed.

Do you prefer beauty or results? Mou is perfectly capable of delivering either, but right now United need to get back on track with achievements. And as we've seen, he already succeeded at that. Expect more eye-catching style next season, and double the goals.

>False 7
First time I hear this, but already drooling just imagining The Griez pulling it off with Mou's guidance. Most influential tactical revolution since Mou's arrival in England in 2004 incomming?

>Lewa's goals and experience speak for themselves?

Do they? I hate to say it but maybe we should aim a little higher. Lewandoski has yet to appear in a Champions League final and hasn't shown the proper fight or mentality that's expected from a Mourinho team... I hate to say it, and maybe it's blasphemy given the nature of the rivalry, but let's get Suarez. I know, I know, he was a Liverpool player, but a trio of him, Bale, and Griezmann can win hearts and minds across the world, more importantly than any trophy.

Yeah the false 7 is one of his secret formula's, he did it with Ronaldo at Halal and took his game intsuu the stratosphere. It's no coincidence that Madrid and Chelsea are doing so well after the infrastructure Mou left in place for them. What tickles my fancy even more, is seeing how he might be able to turn a pacy free scoring Striker worth 50 million like Le Griez into an Inverted false full back like he did a-la Eto'o at Inter.

They also unironically believe they can snatch players away from us.

Their delusion is borderline schizoid.

Which tinpot club do you support? You're in a Man United general. We're the best and the biggest. See Pogba for examples of "players they can't snatch away". If we want them they're ours.

>he thinks players in a corrupt two team, child trafficking, steroid abusing, poverty league wont want to join the p4p best club in world football (United) and play meaningful matches twice a week instead of 2 derbys a year and a picnic against Granada.

I'm a lifelong supporter of the best club in the world. The one that cucked Manure with Beckham and Cristiano.

Only 3 clubs in the world are uncuckable and would sell (more like get rid of) ONLY what they want to sell. Madrid, Barsa, Bayern.

All others are game and we are the hunters, americustomer.

Paddy, pls...

shit posting aside and autistic slovak aside

Not having bailly is a huge deal for us. I'd almost prefer the 3-5-2 formation to make up for bailly if we are under pressure.

I'd play this:

-------------------.---------- De Gea -------------------------
----------------Blind------ Smalling -------Jones
------Valencia -----------Herrera --------------Darmian
---------------------Fellaini ---------Pogba------------------
------------Lingard ----------------------- Rashford -------

Based Slovak

Now you're talking! A tad bit too ambitious idea perhaps, but then again why not? Suarez's Liverpool history is long gone, and we've already had Owen so the taboo is broken, we should strive to become the strongest team possible and not dwell on such pettiness. We've seen Barcelona are past it and virtually collapsing (getting knocked out by our Italian feeder team), so if he wants another CL trophy, his best shot would be comming here. Surely he realizes what kind of monster project Mourinho is cooking up? Just imagine all those finishers capable of capitalizing on Pogba's creativity

-----------Suarez---
Martial----Gríez---Bale

I'm sold lad, just please get Suarez!

This guy rounds off the top 3

What if they did try hard?
What if celta vigo are around United's level?
What if EPL in general is overrated and wouldn't match well against la liga clubs?

Blind is left footed so hell be on the left of the back 3. Jones has a bit of Beckenbauer about him on the ball, so I would like to see him in the center, similar to how Bonucci sets the tempo at Juve. Smalling is only back so a tad worrying. I wouldn't mind seeing another tactical master class from mou, a-la the Italian Cup Semi Final when his rag tag bunch of Inter Milan journey men beat the mighty ( at the time ) Fiorentina 1-0 away, by playing 3 centre backs, 3 full backs and 3 defensive midfielders. Game Management it's called.

Interesting, very interesting indeed. The sky is the limit as far as Mou's tactical fluidity is concerned, so if he sees Griez as "Inverted false full back" who are we to argue... It would also solve our wingback problem without spending money on that position. Don't forget that Mou basically invented 4-2-3-1, the most popular formation currently. We're blessed to have this man in charge of Red Devils

La Liga BTFO
Remind me, which club has Di Maria (your best player that season) chosen when he got tired of competing against literal whos? And it also happened to turn out he wasn't good enough for United, how interesting.

I respect that you always take the time to look over the starting XI so thoroughly, but who sits on the bench? Is it a mix of the lads from the U21s or do we go out in the transfer market? Should we raid the PL or go into Europe, you think?

Everyone's time comes at an end, sometime Paco. We're a club on the rise again, time fear us once more. #GGMU