Auctions aren't the norm for Sup Forums, but considering the intrinsic value of this item, i will put it for sale here

auctions aren't the norm for Sup Forums, but considering the intrinsic value of this item, i will put it for sale here.

this is a copy of Deep Impact on VHS that no longer functions. I put it in my VCR and something is wrong but it will not play. I am willing to ship this item from the united states, however, the shipping will not be included in the cost of the item.

my bitcoin wallet is
14segjMUio
Pk9dP2g4tR
Fq4m5Q56f
LvqDE

the bidding will begin at 0.0036 bitcoin

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_Cassette_Recording
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VHS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would anyone buy it?

>shit film
>on an outdated medium, like 20 years ago
>defective
>still wants like 40 dollars for it, plus s&h
yoooo, i bet you could sell fridges in arctica

This is a broken copy of Deep Impact on VHS

you wouldn't even find someone taking it out of the "free to take" box

This is a very low price for such a rare item

ok now I get the bait,good one OP

it isn't free. the bidding starts at 0.0036 bitcoin

is this some code?
like "broken deep impact" really means "a video of me deepthroating a horse dick" or " a pound of cocaine"?

no this is purely a broken copy of Deep Impact on VHS.

why dude would that interest you?

i bet you'd prefer the first

it would not,either way, but i wonder how someone comes up with the idea of cleaning out the trash and selling it

holy mother of kek the autism levels are unusually high this morning

The plot thickens

I don't know how it broke. Sorry. I spent 50 cents at a Goodwill today on it, but I didn't know it was broken when i bought it.

let's all hail the new one.
we're 4 now. including op.
best thread ever!

I'm putting on sale this rare picture of a tarantula as well. interested message me

NOTE: DO NOT save the picture save only if you buy it

Are you confident that the VHS is defective? Perhaps it is your player that does not work? I would be very interested in a defective copy of the film but I would need confirmation that it does not work in multiple players.

The plot is still thin. This is a copy of Deep Impact on VHS, however, when placed into my VCR my TV simply displays a "no signal" message.

>50 cents
>VHS tape
kek
i bet you're the one your coworkers send to refill brake or blinker fluid

Yes I am confident. I bought a different copy of Deep Impact and it does play just fine.

and now the whole thing gets out to run

you're posting a fine example of retrolling, and as we all know trolling is a art

>this thread

have you seen the movie user? it's Deep Impact....

>buys two copies of same shitty movie on outdated media
>thinks he is sane

i can respect that but you really should be more careful, add a watermark next time and when sold drop the original

Obviously you haven't seen the film. (Not OP btw)

>people actually fell for it

OK, I just need to make sure, I have bought tapes before and they work in my player. I have always taken good care of it (frequent cleaning ect.) and it seems to work better than most VHS players so I just wanted to make sure it is truly defective.

OP here. I am currently playing Deep Impact on my TV and holding the broken copy in my hand. If you look close you can see the empty box for the functional copy on top of my VCR. This is a legitimate posting of a broken copy of Deep Impact.

do you take paypal

see

holy fuck... idk why but it triggers me so bad when people put the c before the t when abbreviating etcetera.

bitcoin only sorry

How would you rate Deep Impact as a movie?

I'm honestly jealous. What a film.

Who the fuck would buy a broken blockbuster vhs tape stupid? I like to convert tapes my parents recorded off of TV throughout the years but this my friend, is literal shit.

10/10 Deep Impact is the only movie ever made worth watching. You will not be able to watch it if you bid on this copy though because I am selling a broken copy of Deep Impact on VHS

I don't mean to be pushy, but it is very important that the defective film be played in multiple players.

The player you are using may be only able to play films of a higher quality tape, so it is possible that the other copy is indeed playable. If I could simply get confirmation of the tape not working in two other players, that would be satisfactory.

I agree
you are wrong.

Its a paramount release. They pressed a million copies. Its not rare faggot. It isnt worth the plastic its made out of.

I am attempting to buy a broken VHS tape. What do you expect from me?

if you look closely this is a dual deck VCR. It does not play on either deck. It is a confirmed 2/2 defective copy

I know you are selling a broken copy of Deep Impact on VHS but I can't see why I should buy a broken copy of Deep Impact on VHS.

0.0036 bitcoin is the opening bid

You can probably just switch out the reels from one VHS case to another or just use another VCR, since my old Funai fucking sucked when playing tapes and would like ejecting a couple of VHS tapes that worked in other VCRs just fine

Because it is not a functional copy of Deep Impact on VHS

Didn't notice the front label. Good eye.

kek

Can I get a picture of the tape not working as well?

lol I meant nothing against you user... it's just a weird quirk of mine. I hope you get the tape. I would be bidding on it but sadly I don't do the crypto thing. best of luck brother!

I don't know what you mean. I tried it on both decks of my dual deck VCR. it did not work

.oo37 here

I mean, try a different branded VCR, not the same brand. As far as I know, the VCR shown probably doesn't play a handful of tapes just right. This makes me just want to get an old broken 70's audio cassette out of my garage and sell it on Sup Forums really badly.

OP here we have a bid of 0.0037 registered.

I only own 1 VCR. I have confidence that this specific VHS tape does not work, as my VCR has never had problems playing others

I’ll go up to .00038 no bullshit

Wait shit no I meant 0.0038

0.0038 bid registered

I am still interested but how do I turn real money into bitcoins?

coinbase is the best normie way to turn real money into bitcoin. 0.0038 is about $34

I don’t have any money but I’ll suck ur dick for it

sorry bitsux only

Been a long time since I saw someone do this kind of shit this well. Thanks OP.

>wierd
Nothing wierd about a blood boiling hatred for people who dont understand the language they write and speak.

ty

it triggers me when people write et cetera all the way out but they don't fucking put two words!!!!!!

Does it come with any bonuses?

no. the bonus is that you will own a broken copy of Deep Impact on VHS

>VHS that no longer functions
>I put it in my VCR
well, that's your problem right there. they are two different formats

I don't understand your reply. My VCR plays other movies, including another copy of deep impact just fine.

someone can't read

okay. do you have a bid

VCRs play VCR format tapes, if it's VHS format, the machine may not be able to play it. There are players that can play both VHS and VCR formats, but most commonly they can only play one. It's like sones in DVDs and PlayStation discs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_Cassette_Recording
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VHS

This machine has played hundreds of VHS tapes without issue. This copy of Deep Impact on VHS is distinct in that my VCR will not play it.

Hey I'm not that bad, but saying ect is like saying could care less or something. You are parroting phrases you dont understand

Can you get me a copy on Beta or VHS-Super?

no

Hahaha, how old are you kid? Youve obviously never actually operated one of these.

OP here. For the record I did not post this

How much for the empty box? can you give me a deal on shipping? just knock it down flat.

0.0035 for just the box.

I used to have a VHS player that couldn't play VCR tapes. Then later I got a player that could play some VCR tapes, but not all. That's how I learned about this. The cassettes will look the same, sometimes with small differences. The location of sale will have a lot to say about it. Not sure why someone would want to buy a broken one, if it truly is broken.

Why do you type like an anime character?

How about you pay me btc to take it op and cum on it after I receive it.
1FtGZoMx
qDJGLL7R
dN489JY5X
H6NRpAuzY

"VCR" is not a format specific format. The formats were VHS and Beta. You're obviously retarded.

Why would anyone buy anything on Sup Forums?

this was sold through a blockbuster
no
this is a VHS tape
the opening bid has been listed if you are interested

Did that have something to do with copy protection? You know the FBI does not like that. I recently tried to play a DVD-R of 'tree of life' I got at the Valu-Village and not only would it not play but my smart TV ratted me out to the Feds.

or getting pounded by a horse dick on cocaine

i bought strongbad a deep impact~

idk what that means but the bid is 0.0038 bitcoin

Yes.

So you would spread the cocaine on the ground and lay on it or what?

lol, i just combined what the other poster said as a follow up joke
you just went full retard

0.0140 bitcoin

tbh i bet this is the highest so if you post your address and send the money i will send it tomorrow

> crash bandicoot print on the wall
What does this mean...