legend

fuck off, cunt

lol

F

holy shit is that really him?

Yes

C H R I S T M A S D A Y

RIP Mark

what happened to this guy? i was only peripherally aware of him, didn't think he was that old, then found out he's like this at 60. drugs?

It looks like being a horrible, narcissistic cunt for 40 years has really taken its toll on him.

this is your body on post-punk

drugs + cigarettes + bad genetics probably
him and nick cave are the same age and nick cave has aged really well, doesn't have looks but looks healthy

the only tragic thing about cave is him losing his trademark hair, last time i saw him the stage lights shone through completely, other than that he seems fine. but this fall guy looks like he's on deaths door, better check out his shit so i don't look like a poseur when he's gone.

can we talk about how well michael gira has aged instead

yep mark smith really looks like he's gonna kick the bucket any minute now. just brought up cave because they are the same age + are/were friends.

It's like . . . he totally looks like an old man. But he looks like he could destroy people half his age.

Jesus, I never realized how good Gira looks for his age

Lots and lots of amphetamines and alcohol

HOW THE FUCK IS GIRA OLDER THAN SMITH

I'm not trying to be mean to Thurston (even though he's kind of a cunt too), but he looks like a grandma now. Did he mess around with this shit too? I know amphetamines were big in New York for people in that scene. J.G. Thirlwell about lost his damn mind taking that shit.

michael gira is a evil devil with a shit mouth he do a bad rape to the beautiful soul of larkin she do not do a lie michael do the lie he do the bad rape because he is a devil he will burn in hell

no, man, mark and the fall are an institution

nah, according to all of them sonic youth only did marijuana out of all drugs.
I just think it's in exchange for looking like a 16 yr old until he was 40

Cunt University?

Trips confirm

i bet he's got a catheter bag under that chair somewhere
youtu.be/sk1TP5EkLS4

The Fall, the best groups ever and better than the indie "darlings" (yeah, i'm talking about groups influenced by the fall, eg., sonic youth, pavement, pixies, lcd soundsystem, albini...)

youtube.com/watch?v=wpWVk3h2SA8

youtube.com/watch?v=79mPjoS_TaA

Stephen Hawking grew a beard?

no joke I thought he was stephen hawking when I googled him a few months ago, it's quite unfortunate

especially when you consider he also went pretty hard on the booze and cigs, dunno about other stuff or how much he still does, but some people are just lucky i guess. and he's definitely not the type to lie down and wither away, worked hard as fuck his whole life.

I feel a little bad for having laughed at this. There's a serious resemblance.

Jesus Christ

You know what? He also looks like the little man from Twin Peaks.

So handsome

I mean he's aged well, but he's basically deaf.

>tfw i might not see the fall live before MES snuffs it

;-;

Where should I start with The Fall?

good exchange
hex induction hour

you just KNOW

you just KNOW

which one is the most hung though

and i bet you can fuck off, cuntie