Who will win the Premier league next season? Chelsea again? Tottenham?

Who will win the Premier league next season? Chelsea again? Tottenham?

Arsenal

Any team but arsenal, liverpool and Manchester United

Chelsea will collapse when they have to balance European football with domestic football. Tottenham will finish mid-table because they're playing half their games at Wembley next season. Liverpool will tire out in the second half of the season because of their memepressing. Arsenal will finish fourth. United will be unable to score goals. City will be unable to stop conceding goals.

That leaves Leicester.

Chelsea or City

I don't see Utd winning it but I see them getting top 4 this time, somewhere between 2nd-4th, but you never know. Spurs winning it would be a big upset, but they'll make top 4.

Liverpool and Arsenal will not make top 4

depends on transfer window m8 who knows yet

I seriously think If Tottenham make 1 good singing they can win it

>Tottenham
Pfffft

1. City
2. Chelsea
3. Tottenham
4. Liverpoo

depends on sunday

if feyenoord win the eredivisie, it means it will be liverpool's turn to win their respective league next since feyenoord is basically the dutch liverpool

so has meme magic foretold, you better root for feyenoord this sunday

Seriously THIS. I can see Chelsea coming 3rd. Tottenham will get fucked by wembley. GENK. I think city can win it but I would prefer if a new team won the premier league, like Everton.

>everyone saying City

they conceded like 2 goals for every one they score. and you know Pep will buy 5 new attackers for 2 gorillion and zero defenders or ONE single mediocre Spanish center back

>neverton ever winning anything
you forget they're from the same city as liverpool m8, that whole city is fucking cursed to be underachivers forever

this looks good

Newcastle

liverp-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Chelsea if they keep Gonde

Unironically Arsenal
They have the highest goalimpact rating

Chelsea, and it won't even be close.

Arsenal la

It's Pulis's year la

>poop

bundesliga is much better than fag prem barccy's league

Literally any of the current top 6 except Tottenham and United.

United actually

West Brom.

Photocopy this post for future reference.

yea i wonder who the champion of the bundesliga will be next season?????
fucking pleb

Chelsea or city for the next decade

now THAT means something

>Shakespeare becomes the first English manager to win the PL thanks to Meme Magic 2: Electric Boogaloo

That'd activate some almonds for sure

won't be chelsea or tottenham
digits confirm

1. Chelsea
2. Manure
3. Spurs
4. Newcastle
5. City
6. Liverpool
7. Arsenal

1. Leicester
2. Brighton
3. Spurs
4. Arsenal
5. City
6. Liverpool
7. Dab University

Cap it

>27 league titles combined, more than any other city (even London)

>underachievers

Pep isn't a moron to just buy offensive players. If anything, he'll stock up on midfielders for days.

>manure
>spurs
>newcastle
you don't know shit gypsy

Manchester United. Mourinho's second season, when they peak and all that.

Most likely City. Pep will have the team he wants after this summer.

Spurs will get fucked by trying to deal with Wembley

Chelsea and Man City will probably fight it out but wouldn't be surprised if Mou started to get United together, depending on who he could bring in with the lure of CL football again

man utd
mourinho will be hailed as a genius
2018/19 though will see jose crash and burn as per his standard m.o. and utd will plummet to mid table obscurity

screencap this post

Tottenham is basically the English Roma now. They're good, but they're going to be missing that one player they need to get them to the top, season after season, until their good players all leave.

Oyy la its a 12 team horse race, cant predict this ls.

Leicester

>there are people ITT RIGHT NOW that believe Chelski won't pull a lester next season

They pulled it last season

The only right answer is Arsenal.

It won't be Tottenham

t. Tottenham supporter

Leicester pulled a chelsea m8 get it the right way round

Liverpool

Newcastle will be the first team since Nottingham Forest, and the first team in the PL era, to win the PL the season after being promoted. Cap this.

I thought you knew football then you mentioned neverton their literally worse than the spuds, literally win nothing ever teams.

The greatest ally