Continuing Trap Dump

Continuing Trap Dump

Anyone saved the shit from that lactating trap? Or anyone got more like that?

Would suck, holy shit

Where’s the new queen of b?

I vote Korra

Lots of good shit, thanks my man

No problem

There are 5 posters. 5.

I can at-least double that.

But look at this girl!? She’s a smokeshow! Gorgeous she is

Damn son, post more.

I will persevere through the Spidey resistance

.gif you say.

God teleports you up to heaven, and Satan is there too, everyone who has ever lived is sitting in anticipation in a huge circle surrounding you: there is a -999/10 biological female, but there is scat all in her pussy (damn...you guys love that...ok..maybe forget that...maggots...she has hep c... but shes a female...and you only have these two choices...its a theoretical experiment....to see how strong your faith and belief is...everyones hands are clasped under their chin..in bated breath).. she has been addicted to crack and heroin for 45 years, she is missing an arm, and the other is shriveled like a prune.. she has no teeth, well besides the yellow black rotten ones, she has half a tongue, 1 eye, hundreads of head hairs... more wrinkles then a hairless cat...breath of a 1000 newports and sewer soil..... or you can pick 1 trap from this thread to stick your wick in for 25 seconds.... those are the choices..... 1....or the other..... all are watching....what do you choose?

I know its not so much as, you wouldnt fuck a trap, especially in such an ultimatum, or you cant contemplate their objective beauty, but more so you think its super fucked up that men/boys are allowed to think its acceptable to go down this route, and that you really care about them and their families, and your families, and you think they are all ruining their lives, and you think they would be better, but more importantly, you and your families eyes, and minds, if noone had to know this existed, and if more and more people didnt think it was acceptable and turn into them...its admirable...it is, but maybe you are going about it the wrong way.. maybe try to pose arguments and discussions on how to turn it all around, instead of halfway covering your eyes with your fingers and all the way sticking your fingers in your ears lalalalala (ocassionally with one sneaking off to your rear end)

unless of course this is some (you) scam

well played

I like maggots.

it couldnt possibly be some hack psych 'thought' increased taboo and resistance increase attraction and desire could it ?

I'm asexual/attracted to cartoon spiderman.

so you have made your choice then? You pick -999/10 female over 999/10 trap?

*spotlights come on...everyone begins to slow clap....everyone steps forward out from behind the curtains...they hand you the chalice...a simple one...you drink from it....we wait....we wait....you do not melt....you have been granted eternal life....congratulations brother, you have passed the test.... what do you win?? a newwwwww carrrrrrrr!!!! ... just kidding... youve gotta go fuck that hag now to prove it..*