Hey Sup Forums, I was taking a shit and I spewed blood, is this too much...

hey Sup Forums, I was taking a shit and I spewed blood, is this too much? My stomach is hurting and I don't know what's happening? Do you know, user
>pic related

Stomach cancer

You're about to die

We wont forget you user.

Dont look now i think you turning into a gay werewolf.

stop eating at Chipotle

I thought so. I've been eating many red hot cheetos.
I eat hot sauce and microwaveable, packaged food.

I think any amount of blood spewing out of your anus is too much, go to a fucking hospital

stop swallowing so much trap cum, you are aborting babies out of your stomach. abortion and faggotry are sins. you might want to repent.

That's why my pooper is filled with virgin blood. That's why fruit bowls like you fuck me.

Listen, sometimes I enjoy shoving red cheetos up my asshole, and I enjoy squirting hot chili sauce inside my anal cavity.

post moar, kinda getting hard thinking about your bloody pooped ass

You've had an anal fissure from inserting large objects into your ass. Not joking. Look up the symptoms.

Sometimes hot cheetos give me the red runs
It's probably dye
Or if it is actually blood, hemorrhoids, if it's still red and not black or deep maroon, the source likely very close to your asshole and not eternal bleeding.

Stop sticking thing up there and ask the nice man at cvs for butt cream.

Thanks user, will do!

>4L_sqE0Nd11.jpg
Legit think I had one of those when I was 4. I don't remember being raped though.

I'm not Op.

Also CHECKED!!!

Ever used Mac n' Cheetos?

checkedd

yeah well whatever you call the cum from your mexican trap...best of luck user.

Checked

Checked

Could be food dye, stomach ulcers or hemmeroids maybe even a combination of the above never know but shit sucks I have it happen at least once a month

I wanted to share this with all the double digits we getting. Can we keep rolling?

Sure, nutty buddy

Too much greasy food, not enough fiber. Make some changes to your diet. You can't eat like a teenager with no consequences forever.

Congrats user, you got your period!

Blood is very red, which is a good sign. Means that the bleeding is closer to external - probably a tear in your rectum from taking it up the ass. Dark red to blackish blood means you're bleeding internally and should probably call 911.

ive had worse. take some miralax and mix it in a warm drink like tea or something (disolves and works faster). this is absolutely nothing. ive lost so much blood the whole bowl was a bright red and couldnt see the bottom.

btw bright blood is okay. its really dark, then seek help fast