Anyone have more pics of this slut? Looking for the pics /vids of her fucking clients

Anyone have more pics of this slut? Looking for the pics /vids of her fucking clients

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video10596481/white_blonde_teen_pounded_by_black_cock
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I got you homie

More

I wonder if she knew back then what these messages would lead to

hot, more?

There we go. I knew there was a chat somewhere of her preparing to get blacked

I have her IG too but she doesn't really post anything that good on it

Are you even still here OP?

Would exterminate the nigger for being a nigger and the whore for race mixing

Shes fucked a few black guys so honestly a little trashy

Fact is, she got paid. Probably got more than the Posters in this thread combined

Anyone lurking? I don't even think OP is still here

She got paid to take cock... She's admitting that her only economic worth is her pussy and making men cum. If that's what winning looks like in your world, you can have it

yaeh tried to contact her, bitch wouldnt admit that she sells herself

Is she retarded

I think so.

In the OPs thread it was obvious she was high as shit. Said she was a pill popper and doing it for money to get high. Like every ho.

Women are stupid and whores are even more pathetic because they don't admit to sucking cocks for money so they can buy more girl shit. And that's why white males with a 2D waifu is the ideal couple

I heard that too. It also explains why she's still fucking even after she graduated and why she couldn't keep her band together

Link? I want to see her get smashed by a black guy

xvideos com/video10596481/white_blonde_teen_pounded_by_black_cock

xvideos.com/video10596481/white_blonde_teen_pounded_by_black_cock

Ha. Her eyes told the story. Fags were crying it was rape no consent. Typical faggotry.

You're retarded then, I'm making some fun progress

Bet $10 bucks you're military, Air Force at that.

What did her eyes say? If she regrets doing it she must hate herself because she has like 10+ videos at least

300 bucks? Fucking slut, she thinks shes worh that much lol, i can probably get a girl cuter than her my slave for half a month with that money.

That she was high as tits, opiods imo. Guess it wasn't a one time thing hadn't seen shit but reposts since that thread a few years ago.

yup. high as a fucking kite and opening her legs on camera

Shit drop a link I haven't seen those ones in a long time.

Would so get high and fuck her

Hitler did not allow human pig piles of shit to exist.

It's gotten even worse

Looks like a crack whore.

haha

Shes probably fucked up out of her brain cells in that. Probably still nervous about selling her pussy and getting extra fucked up to go through with it

Yeah I lost interest, just stopped messaging her, kinda boring

anyone have the pics of her getting stepped on by the group of nigs?

Apparently she didn't like that

Lol she literally said the same thing to me!

You guys are bitching about her price when literally the first guy to ever fuck her for cash called her out for being "always about the money"