DATING SITES

What does Sup Forums think of dating sites; are acceptable or frowned upon in todays society? I have some serious muscle problems, going out to meet people presents a lot of difficulties, but otherwise i'm socially normal.

bump

well Sup Forums?

my dad married a russian from eharmony

his age so not mail order, seems nice.

No one cares, shut up, nerd.

today's society approves of them but i still have a grave suspicion about them

It inflates women's ego and increases hypergamy. No wonder it's the most popular method of meeting new people.

grindr is the way to go

I care

you should try plentyoffish and okcupid

couldn't hurt to try

okcupid = 75% bots

Met my missus on a dating site.
10 years and three kids later we're we still golden.

Thanks
I've heard that there are a lot of bots.

Grindr offers wholesome fun and companionship.

Met my wife through a dating site. 7 years together now.

It works, but you have yo filter the bots and the catfishes.

Great way to find redpilled qts instead of settling for dumb pub sluts.

That would be the plan.

Give it a try then. Here's your gameplan:

>create okcupid account
>answer 1000 questions with absolute honesty (even when it reveals your power level)
>search for qts in 100 mile radius
>sort by match percentage
>look at accounts
>on personality tab, look for the following:
>more conservative
>more old-fashioned
>less sexperienced
>less outgoing
>???
>profit

Good luck, senpai.

Thanks bro, will do that.

> I have some serious muscle problems
Fuck off, subhuman. You are not supposed to date anyone.

just go to the gym bro

germany laying down some hard truths

Why not? Ahmed hasn't taken all of my countries women.

Actually met a pretty solid chick on one, knows how to cook, clean and is fairly moderate politically and doesn't mind when I'm racist.

Honestly if you are in a big city it isn't so bad especially if you work a lot.

I met my wife five years ago on Craigslist. Both of us couldn't be ducked with doing dozens of surveys on traditional dating sites and it turned out for the best.

>craigslist
wew fella

>serious muscle problems

Not sure you should be thinking about reproducing.

I know there are a lot of bots.
trust me on this one.
people on the internet don't lie.
but you know, being from a country where most work are outsourced, you really should trust me.

Works for some. One of my best friends met her fiance thru OkCupid. I honestly think they're a waste of time and I wouldn't want to meet someone that way. And meeting someone at a bar isn't a good idea either. I would maybe just go out with friends or myself to something social and fun to meet someone. I've met girlfriends thru mutual friends. That's always worked for me.

>implying any health problem means someone is a vegetable
fuck off

>I've met girlfriends thru mutual friends. That's always worked for me.
best way to do it, especially if one of your female friends say ''omg you and my friend would be so cute together, can I hook you guys up'' if you get somthing like that chances are itll be a good match.

wouldnt suggest dating someone who has had relations with one of your friends though

Yeah but no one wants their kids to have muscular dystrophy... Hey... wait... Hotwheels! Is that you? Go back to your own site!

>wouldnt suggest dating someone who has had relations with one of your friends though

That's really funny you brought that up. I always make sure that they haven't slept with anyone of my close friends. It would make things really wierd obviously

Fishing for (You)s are we.

Which site

Yeah, OP.

Try GRINDR

Stop making the women the prize. You are the prize. I have never asked a woman out in my entire life as I know the bullshit that comes with it.

For the ones that ask you, accept the ones that are good and reject the rest. It's the life that you built for yourself that is the main goal and what will make you strong. Why would you accept validation from attempting to get a woman when she could throw it away in a heartbeat?

Women get boring anyway while money and hobbies never do.

just do it faggot

why do you care about what anonymous neckbeards on the internet think?

Yeah, I made out better than expected. Apparently she worked in the same store as I did and we have crossed paths and had the same acquaintances prior to me finding her ad.

A woman has never asked me out. Is that common in UK?

I always thought it was common to make sure they havent slept with someone you knew. turns out my friends dont really care. kinda weird, i just know not to date any of their ex's or anyone they have the hots for.

is craigslist better over there?
its shit here, its either gays looking for sex or robots.
even the non dating categories are shit house

No, women expect to be asked everywhere regardless of country as a woman knows that she has to put in no effort for relationships (for example, look at the pathetic men that ask out really obese women).

A woman requires no personality and only really has to stay thin to gain attention which is easy.

I have found that by focusing only on myself and my interests such as career, exercise, etc, that the women come to me. I can then choose whether I want them. The quality is low unfortunately as too many of them have no feminine charm or a degree making them seem wanting so I reject most.

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. I couldn't sleep with a girl that my best friend slept with though. It would just be real weird to me.

yea im with you, itd be weird as fuck when they are in the same room together with you.
you'd look at them both and just know that they fucked, i couldnt do it.

I bet you're overweight and you work at Wal-Mart.