Why are Indians such subhuman

So I just had to tell my Indian exchange student flatmate that he can't put his fucking foodplates straight into the fridge but need to put some plastic over it, or better, put it all in a plastic box because it fucking STINKS of his disgusting currylamb or whatever the fuck it is. I assumed this was something EVERYBODY should know but apparently not this fucking ape. He also eats with his hands like a savage and it wouldn't surprise me if he shits RIGHT on the floor aswell.

Indian hate thread.

Living in Canada is suffering. Indians are some of the most dirtiest, ugliest, and ill mannered people in the world.

this
hindus are repulsive

Gypsies are also like these fucking Hindus
Exactly the same type of hygiene culture (or the lack of, more precisely) and also they don't have any concept of "laws" and "property"
They also shit in the streets

Tell me about it.

Our fucking imported gypsy beggars have started to become more aggressive recently because all the attention of the virtue-signaling cuckfags switched to rapefugees and now they don't make as much money. They will often scream at you and even try to rob you. All have the same ugly, evil and dirty look.

Hitler should have focused more on gypsies.

Aren't gypsies and Indians the same thing in the end?

Looks like y'all are getting the Indians from the rural places and who have never lived in a city, much less traveled anywhere abroad.

i don't know why but they think they are superior to non-indians while they eat rice without spoon like monkeys do and hairy and stink more than even subhuman chinks

what bothers me is their lack of hygiene.
they take shower or bath once or twice a week. they are the most smelly gringos i ever met.
also, when working with them; they rarely assume their mistakes and try to blame others for it.

i dont care about the other people who posted in this thread, its just nations who are getting cucked out of existence, 3rd world countries and some flag ive never seen. but i will comment to you kimchi~man. why are you at home making comment about superior to dirty gook indian?? shouldnt you be studying 500 hour a day so indians can still come and outsource your science and math jobs?? stupid bugolgi man go have plastic surgery. whats wrong all your womens left to sex white mens?? go commit suicide all your friends probably already did - i would to if i was korean.

stupid plastic surgery monkey

t. Manish Kundra

kys and make this world cleaner.

Also this

I can understand why a German, American and even a fucking Chink can see themselves as superior but how the fuck can an Indian? Are they completely oblivious to their own savagery? Atleast black people never seem to think of themselves as high and mighty.

>I can understand why a German, American and even a fucking Chink
But why lmao?

I fucking hate Indians. Cow fuckers.

t. Kashmiri

neck yourself shitskin

Belginigger pigskin.

Snownigger.

Shitnigger.

a fucking poo in loo shitskin

Abbonigger.

Fucking Africa-tier flag.