Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=91-7TWmO1e8
youtube.com/watch?v=WvWiPrEZrHY
youtube.com/watch?v=V7ZNnYA3kYc
youtube.com/watch?v=YyKtO5BzZfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That he was a big guy.

por vous

FOR SIX YEARS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC BANE CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'LOLOLOLO LOOOK AT ME IM LE CIA XDDDD SO EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID CIA AGENT AND THE OTHER ASS BANE, 3 YEARS, 3 FUCKING YEARS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A BANE THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Sup Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, THE DARK KNIGHT SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT BANE, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF BANE TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED BY THE ACTORS OF THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT BANE'S DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID CIA THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING ORIGINAL. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID DUBS AND RE-WATCH TDKR FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

THE FIRE RISES

LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HOTHEAD!

WHO PAID YOU TO WRITE THIS POST?

was getting hot part of your plan?

There's a reason why this board is the worst hell on earth... Hope. Every man who has ventured here over the centuries has looked up to the page 0 and imagined quality discussion. So easy... So simple... And like planewrecked men fighting with uncontrollable big guys, many have died trying. I learned here that there can be no true despair without hope. So, as I terrorize Sup Forums, I will feed its posters baneposting to poison their souls. I will let them believe they can survive so that you can watch them clamoring over each other to "rise the fire." You can watch me torture an entire board and when you have truly understood the depth of your failure, we will fulfill Nolan's destiny... We will destroy Sup Forums and then, when it is done and this board is ashes, then you have my permission to die.

youtube.com/watch?v=91-7TWmO1e8

It's only been 4 years, calm down before you spaz out

>I am that arse bandit

First one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft because we don't have enough room for all of you

But how will I like 98% of the other reddit baneposters pretend we've been here for years?

youtube.com/watch?v=WvWiPrEZrHY

LOTTA LOYALTY FOR YOU

that's the worst imitation I've ever seen
He was trying not to get caught

I vote him next POTUS!

>i am moses parting the red cheeks

i cant stop fucking laughing the absolute madman how did he say all that with a straight face.

Hmm?

>i am that arse bandit

NOTHING I repeat NOTHING is more worse than the board of Sup Forums.

agreed, Sup Forums is terrible.

>LOOKS LIKE MEMES ARE BACK ON THE FLIGHT PLAN, BIG GUYS!
What was meant by this sentence?

NOTHING I SAID NOTHING

really makes you dig into your bains archives

arrr

Is this a new pasta? How have I not seen this yet? It's pure gold.

AT LEAST YOU LIKE COCK! WHO ARE YOU?

>I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF BANE TO YOUR BOARD HUH?
Thats actually not too far from truth, desu

Upvoted :)

screencap

kek

KEK

K E K

To me that's the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Drink on those salty tears

>aidan's age is all divisible by 4
>what does this mean?

Because I'm CIA. I'm Central. I'm Intelligence. I'm Agency. I'm a manlet, I'm a babylegs. I'm a shorty, beltyboy, aircraft autist, inquirer, I'm baned. I'm that arsetta bandit. I call Ittin. I'm a cargo pants arsed, hookedbelting, shitcuffing, mask puller. I grab the prize with Maimen. I power stand at the other side of the plane. I am Moses in the parting of the hooded dudes. I crash and I am crashed. I ask and I'm punched, I shoot them and throw them and every single hired gun's had the fucking worst flight of his life. And I'm Not, a hothead. if there's one big bastard in this flight plan, it's this large firestarter here. So congratulations, Bane. You got yourself caught.

That's a big pixel

yes hello

seriously dude this banter is making my nipples hard.

Do you feel like you're in charge?

OH BABY

get a load of this hot head

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=V7ZNnYA3kYc

>chew on your mountain dew

ayy

What was this stance trying to convey?

Man, I really really like this image when paired with the song. Makes me really understand just how Bane and CIA fell in love.

Not such a big guy after all

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE, PLEASE FUCKING EXPLAIN WHY HE POSES LIKE THAT

He's trying to convey that he's in charge, ain't no cowboys gonna step on up on this plane, boy howdy.

>*4U!*
>*Big Guy!*
>>*Nothing!*

It's called the "power stance". Shows all the hotheads that he's in charge and that he alone calls in the flight plan to the agency.

This.

le ebin rises

youtube.com/watch?v=YyKtO5BzZfk

Is this meme-kino?

How did Nolan get away with this scene?

This may be the best Bane thread ever.

>Uh, you don't get to bring friend requests

Small guys just won't understand, it's a Big Guy thing.

if I take off those shades would you be my friend?

There he is. There he flies again. Look, everyone! He waved the gun around once again! Isn't he just the biggest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your magnificent jacked frame crashing every plane, lit by your opened air lock which is the only source of light on your plane, giggling like a like big guy as you once again beat a hooded Bane henchmen up and fill in the flight plan. Or maybe you don't even shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane. Maybe you're such an incompetent CIA agent that you actually paid for a Gucci belt, so you could choose your power stance. Oh, and we all know the mercenary. The "masketta man." This is part of your plan, isn't it? I imagine you little guy flying so bad as you click it that you drop your brother in the wreckage, but it's ok, your agency will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You are a big guy. You are a big fucking guy, your mother is probably so proud for you already. So proud of rising fires for you all goddamn day, every day, for a mercenary who spends all his time behind a mask forging master plans. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a wreckage brother or a mosquito man or something, and then you became CIA. A glorious CIA agent. She probably crashes herself a plane everyday thinking about how bad she flies and how she wishes she could just speak of the devil and appear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "IF I TAKE THAT MASK OFF WILL YOU DIE?" You've become a big guy for your own self. And that's all you are. A big guy molded in the dark by himself as he prepares to turn a city into ashes for what its people have done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be FOR YOU.

>GO CHECK YOUR STUPID DUBS

don't mind if I do

quick, pretend i just got dubs

Fuck you

the flames go up

CHECKED

Bane posting is over

fuck you dr pavel

4u

these dubs say otherwise friendo

That's a big post

Bane?

fuck you

haha sheeit

>be Tom Hardy, acclaimed stage actor
>worked with auteurs such as Refn, Coppola, and Ritchie
>get call from Chris Nolan, offering me buckets of cash to play the bad guy in his new capeshit movie
>meh, Inception wasn’t that terrible, free cash, etc.
>why the fuck not

>show up on set
>Chris takes me to meet guy I’ll be working with, Aiden
>says he’s “a genius of unparalleled proportions”
>seems pretty normal to me, but whatever
>hands me script
>“Take a read through, it’s the biggest anyone’s done.”
>the fuck does that mean
>quickly skim down script
>holy hell, what the fuck is this rubbish
>what the fuck does ‘for you’ even mean
>what ESL illiterate child wrote this piece of trash, it makes zero sense
>“Unquestionably the greatest thing I’ve ever written. It took me, Dave and Jon 2 months to come up with this scene alone”
>what the fuck
>whatever, think of the cash

Thanks for the cooypasta bruh

WATCH IT, PAVEL

>scene begins
>bag over my head, can’t see shit clearly
>car rolls to a stop
>holy fucking shit Aiden what the fuck are you doing
>guy’s standing like he’s riding a fucking horse, what the fuck
>he starts reciting Chris’ shitty dialogue
>guy beside me pipes up in indistinguishable ambiguous accent, mispronouncing words, stressing weird syllables
>what the fuck
>He told me he was from Virginia, what the fuck is this
>Aiden now waving his hands all around, chewing through scenery like a fucking woodchipper
>It’s like a fucking circus out here
>look over at Nolan to see if he’ll put a stop to this shit
>single tear running down his face
>see his lips move and make out the word “masterpiece”

Does anyone have the video where Bane is fucking CIA? It goes like

>W-why are you doing this?
>Because you said I was a big guy, now I'll show you how big of a guy I really am...

>finally get a fucking break
>time to relax and read the paper
>fucking Aiden following me around and staying in character off scene
>“Lotta news for a local paper!”
>“Was reading news part of your plan?”
>“Well congratulations, you read yourself news!”
>finally snap
>fucking lose it on him
>“Calm down there, hothead”
>Chris pops up out of fucking thin air, staring at Aiden
> “That, what was that? What did you just say?”
> “He was being a hothead”
>Chris’ whole body shudders and he lets out the weirdest whimpering sound I’ve ever heard
>runs across set to Mr. “I was in a Kubrick film” and that fucking red buttoned dweeb from Inception and starts talking to them excitedly
>what the fuck