What feminism kinos will we get under the first Madam President?

What feminism kinos will we get under the first Madam President?

Other urls found in this thread:

ijr.com/2016/10/724439-while-humas-lawyers-negotiate-with-doj-anthony-weiner-is-said-to-be-cooperating-with-fbi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Orange is the New Black was a bit of ahead of its time.

Orange is the New black remake about her and Huma

I can't wait for the movie about this election

It'll be like Pain and Gain, just a depiction of what happened, that'll be so absurd that it's laughable

can't top this comment

They're afraid.

>people actually believe this

Post your map

it's oger familia

"Please God let this end soon" should be the name of the movie about this election.
BTW Fundraising has started for 2020. Jeb is gonna run

>Hillary goes down this week and drags an entire political party with her.

Based Weiner.

Yes, Clinton is leading by a substantial margin in the nation and an even more substantial margin in swing states and Trump has essentially zero paths to victory. Be afraid Clinton supporters. She's totally still going to lose, somehow.

>mfw this "reopening the investigation" shit backfired horribly

>Oversample dems
>Brag about marginal lead

makes me hmm

>Hillary fucked by Weiner

> Who cares what the NYPD and now the FBI have found?
> Top aides and their famil taking immunity deals, including on who is under investigation for being a pedo, they are loyal!

>Comey tries to get Trump to win
>Instead almost immediately gets skewered as being partisan and trying to swing the election by doing things that he wasn't required to
>Post-Comey polls show that 63% of voters don't care about what Comey said

lol?

>j-j-just wait for the unskewed polls!

Holy fuck it's 2012 all over again

>CTR is so delusional that they're trying to spin an FBI investigation into their candidate as a good thing

>63% don't care
>37% do
>Race is only a few % points apart in most swing states

Really making me think

Dems are always oversampled because there are more Dems than Republicans in the country. Independents tend to lean conservative, which is why the popular vote is always so close, but in terms of official party affiliation, Dems have significantly more voters.

Pollsters have worked this down to a science. Polls have been highly accurate for several decades now and there's no reason for think this election will be an exception. Get fucked.

Hell Huma has turned.
Whatever they found must be horrible
ijr.com/2016/10/724439-while-humas-lawyers-negotiate-with-doj-anthony-weiner-is-said-to-be-cooperating-with-fbi/

There is currently no poll that has this result that I'm aware of. Link?

What investigation?

Clinton doesn't even need Florida. That's just icing on the cake. If she holds either Pennsylvania or North Carolina, she is without any question safe.

good goy

Comey has been a phenomenal cocknugget since long before the clinton shit. I'm hoping this shit gets him fired.

The 37% who care were already voting Trump anyways

>Yes, it's still a true story

Hopefully a kino made by Louis CK about black bulls breeding white women

>It's real

Those 37% are basically all Trump supporters already. The fact that 63% don't care means that a substantial fraction of your Republican party doesn't care.

The NYPD and FBI have found nothing damning, let alone illegal. If you can back up that claim with an unbiased source, then do it.

>hasnt looked at the polls
I knew a lot of people who supported Obama. Most supported Bernie, a few went for Trump.

I have never met a Hillary voter. No one likes her.

How can you be President when you are on your way to jail?

didn't know ctr shilled on Sup Forums too

jesus christ

Can this election end already so we can stop getting shit threads like this on every board?

>If she holds either Pennsylvania
Philly and Pitt mean thats pretty much a certainty.

There isn't even an investigation anymore. The letter Comey sent to Congress regarded evaluating whether or not the investigation SHOULD be reopened, not that it WAS being reopened.

What if I just get off on the schadenfreude of Sup Forums fuming alone without getting paid to do it

>the world is my trailer park

Get out of your safe space, Trumpweenie.

They shill everywhere they can. You can tell their posting style isn't from a regular of the site.

Dont worry friend now they have a warrant so we find out Tuesday.