>DJ
>for the love of music, I'll go broke for it

Other urls found in this thread:

khanacademy.org/computing
ocw.mit.edu/courses/electrical-engineering-and-computer-science/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>DJ
>for the love of music
eh, most DJs just spin crappy pop music in general because that's what normies want to hear when they go clubbing

>24
>Supervisor at Starbucks
There’s nothing else I could really be doing at the moment that would be significantly better. Besides, I like my coworkers.
I’m just waiting until I can apply to police tbh

>41
>audio engineer
>its cool
won a grammy on sunday

Plumbing & heating engineer
Because I don't want to starve to death. What music do you play OP?

>22
>cyber security consultant
>someone's gotta keep the pajeets and chinamen away from your secrets

Updated antivirus signatures and secure personally identifiable information will come to you, but only if you reply to this post with "Thankyou Mr. Hackerman"

depends if it's a house club or a normies club

suck a dick Mr. Hackerman

>state your job
>implying you get paid for it
>"i'll go broke for it"
millenials blow my mind in new and different ways every day, man

no way, for what song?

congratulations btw

>pajeet detected
>rm -rf /india

Phew

lol no, try again faggot

>19
>sales assistant in a shoe store
Just something to do for some $$ while I study to become a nurse. Easy work and I love my work mates to death

good idea. I play mainly house and Hip-hop - I just posted a 4hour house music mix today https:// clw . ee / c1e fl70
there is a 4hour Hip-hop mix on the page I recently posted too.

I don't care if you guys creep and find out who I am

>22
>DJ/Producer/Day-Trader/
Money. It's all about the money.

post a mix

Lol naw I'm good. Last thing I need is you faggots posting shit on my wall and ruining my rep.

it's called hype

>24
>gas station cook
>paying bills until i get a real job
trying to be a programmer but i didn't go to college so a lot of places just turn me away for that
i don't want to kill myself but i really just don't want to do this anymore, hopefully i'll just get cancer and die

>29
>Cybersec
>Golden tickets, golden tickets everywhere!

Lol the rep you don't have.
Get a real fucking job, or would that piss your dad off.

>i don't want to kill myself but i really just don't want to do this anymore
the anthem of a generation

>22
>Software Engineering Intern
>I actually enjoy cs

cheer up buddy! you're probably making some people real happy that you're alive. better days could come you

>27
>warehouse inventory
>because it's stupid easy and provides enough money to live on my own and pursue my hobbies.

>20
>chef (but currently unemployed, just came back to the country after a two month trip)
>cooking is my passion

Carwash manager
Family business, should be fairly secure for a while

m8, if I can come to get a oil filled buger drunk at 5am, idgaf about how shitty your life is, at that moment you're the best mofucker on the planet for giving me that fucking burger

you make other DJs look bad. it's just music man

>better days could come you

Thats hot.

Navy
To get to live in Japan. (It worked, got a house, a skyline, and a jap gf.)

write some music homie, it could get you out of the hole. just shout out Sup Forums for Sup Forumseing there for you

weeb alert

Nah I couldn't care less about what my dad thinks, and I make pretty good money just from spinning in the weekends. I bet it pays more than your job, plus I get to drink all the booze I want, for free, plus I get a lot of pussy. Well, I used to, I got a main chick now.
Anyways, talk shit all you want and keep hating. If you ever go to Miami and go clubbing, I guarantee you if you hit up South Beach you'll see me playing at some club. Every, single, weekend.

whats your specific job

is u a woman?

thats nice, user

do you ever get really high end cars coming in?

Engineman.

Nah, country area. Just work vehicles, ordinary passenger cars.

Yeah that's why I said I don't want to kill myself. Killing yourself is for fucking cowards and people who are broken physically and mentally. My only motivation in keeping myself alive is knowing that if I die, my family would be very upset.

That's exactly what I do, I work graveyard on weekends. When the bar across the street closes is the best time of the night because all the drunk people come over and buy up all the food in the hot case (most of it is some pretty good shit) and they're pretty happy to be getting it.

post one of your club flyer

>22
>chef
I make enough to be on my own. Never was a richfag so being able to make 40k a year having no education feelsgoodnan

>19
>petitioner for local democratic party

It pays 18 bucks an hour, 35 hours a week. Also, easy pussy from liberal chicks when I tell them that I work to "resist Trump's oppression" and "fight for the rights of minorities." kek

27. freelancer (broke and jobless hipster cunt) I am multimedia engineer, I mainly do web stuff and motion graphics.

>27
>End of Line Food Logistics in small town
>paying my bills while I look for better work in my home city
It's definitely the most laid back job I've ever had and people are pretty generous with tips.

Factory
Last try until suicide

Pensioner
Broken body, mind, soul - waiting for death.

can you make something for me?

acting like ur not broke for it

Used to work at NISCO located in Bremen, IN. Ran a line for a year doing 12 hour shifts 7 days a week. Made me want to kill my self too

51?

youre old

depends on what you need mate?

dj isn't a job . that's like saying that watching anime is a job .

why don't you quit being a faggot and just get your GED so you can stop being a worthless NEET ?

>24
>NEET
>I have no drive to do anything

Since you work graveyard shift, bring a shitty laptop, drop a Linux distro on it and
start with this kind of shit for hands on practice:
khanacademy.org/computing

And this kind of shit for theory and background:
ocw.mit.edu/courses/electrical-engineering-and-computer-science/

Open a github account and drop your code on it, participate in open source projects even if it's just as a code monkey for a while and drop that shit on your resume. It might take a while but that's how you do it.

Dont forget to do some personal random af projects just to get to know the languages and how they work. I mean who cares if it's a tree fucking simulator, you'll learn how to code anyway.

'Till then lay them greasy af burgers out mofo!

what are you doing on a daily basis user?

sous chef is not the sameas chef
if ur 22 and reheating premade food ur not a hef
bitch u about a chef as chef boyardee

Suberu factory in Elwood rn. 60 hours plus a week. Only 35 more years to go:/

>20
>HVAC installation
I hate myself and figured if I got a labor job it'd help me feel like less like a bitch. Plus a trade is a good thing to learn

wow, user

i tried programming but i got lazy and dosed off. i got all the pdfs and guides. got pretty close to building my own website.

There are people in their seventies perusing this board, I'm a mere child.
It's just we're a more quiet, lurking part of the chans, we don't find it too important to glut the boards with out precious opinions.

Mostly because we find that opinions aren't that precious in the first place.

assistant manager for two gas stations owned by the same dude
Ive always wanted to manage stores

are you just hating cause you have no rhythm in your feet? and you can barely count on beat?

Lmao I'm not the head chef but I am responsible for the dinner service Tuesday through Sunday. What do you do bud?

>31
>unemployed, was a teacher
>will live life free and easy for awhile, exercise, eat right, buy a truck then hit the books again

Unemployed my PT crusier broke down
Dad's money

Sales Associate Home Depot
For the exercise.

take your next 2 paychecks and blow it on lottos. Worked for me
>26
>former warehouse slave/lotto winner
I play vidya and do fuck all most days. Sometimes I do volunteer work for shits and giggles.

God bless homie

>25
>operation manager of my dad’s security company
>don’t wanna be a wagecuck

I also have law degree. I’m pretty much set for the life unless something real bad happens to the company which I doubt will happen. Feelsgoodman

sales associate at lowes

nothing better to do, and i feel your pain

Set for life*

Do you?
They gave me the concrete aisle.

I wonder if I should do the same.
Get any menial job, just to keep the body alive and warm.

Journeyman Tool and Die Maker
Made something out of myself to be proud of when everyone told me I'd be nothing but a fuck up in life.

I fucks with HVACs. You're 20? Good on ya m8.

Absolutely.
It's easy when you understand you can leave at any time.

>34
>DAF Plant Operator
>Easy , I get to work alone & watch TV/Movies whilst I work, it also pays $60,000 per annum.
Solid pay and job security.
inb4 not that much money, I'd like to know another job I could get paid as much just to turn up and watch Netflix.

hahaha thats funny thinking my boss would let me have downtime at work where the fuck do you live that you think they would let me do that
but i'm like six or seven years ahead of you on that advice, i just lack formal training (nothing past high school gets a lot of my applications tossed almost immediately here) and I don't know anyone in the industry who can give me a recommendation or let me know when companies are looking for entry level devs
the lack of formal training and education screws me over a lot when I DO get an interview because I just don't know a lot of terminology or how to communicate through words or on a whiteboard

i do have an interview at popcap later this week so wish me luck there

how much did you win

Powerhose washer for quicktrip warehouse
>litterally the best warehouse job ever
I feel like I should be doing more but this gig is just so comfy. We even get free food and drinks so I never have to worry about lunch,the job itself is both easy and fun,

I am intensely jealous, you sound like you're living it up.
Please tell me you are on your way to buying a house back in the states?

Reach truck driver at a warehouse
Because it's a job and it pays the bills. And it's a lot better than doing fast food.

I'll ponder this, thanks mate.

Get a cheap ass computer
Code during graveyard shift

If you don't you're gonna end up as the sad old fuck getting spit on by drunk fucks and selling them godly 5am burgers oh and probably kys at 45 because you hate your fat ass and didn't do shit while you could.

Now get off your lazy ass and become something and someone ya bundle of sticks

>20
>it tech
>parts of it are fucking kek and im good at it

>20
>Mcdonald's cashier
Nothing else to do other than wait 1 more year til I graduate out of uni and start finding a better job.

over 9 mill
7 after taxs
I was 23 working 60 hours in a shitty metal fab place paid barely above minimum wage and was probably giving everyone cancer. I actually put one of the friends I made there through school so he wouldn't be stuck there

Appreciate it m8. I got the opportunity for the job pretty much guaranteed if I applied so I took it. So far it's not too bad. Hoping to work my way up to a lead

this, not same user but im already pissed at myself for not doing more during my late teens. People need to stop overthinking shit and just DO something. Thats the real problem with my generation

try not to spend it all in one place

Ya retarded fucking cunt didn't read half of what I said
> i'm like six or seven years ahead of you on that advice
You're selling burgers doing graveyard shifts, you ain't done shit that's worth anything for recruters to notice and you're trying to find excuses whith that "muh no official school diploma" bullshit.

>the lack of formal training and education screws me over a lot when I DO get an interview because I just don't know a lot of terminology or how to communicate through words or on a whiteboard
You have no theoretical background even though you can get it EZ on internet and you didn't understand shit about open source projects.
Going to an interview and just telling them "go see my github bitches or go fuck yourselves" is the only way to avoid talking about fucked up shit you'll never use anyway.

>i do have an interview at popcap later this week so wish me luck there
Hope you're talking about a gun and a bullet there 'coz all I see is excuses atm

nah im good.ive havent even broken my first mill yet, and ive invested in myself already and also bought 2 small houses
>one to rentout and one for myself
so even if some shit happens I still have a place to live and a source of income.

Arby's
Need to save for college.

Race car mechanic
Half a year spent in hotels and airports, insane work hours, heavy sleep deprivation and fatigue most of the time, but this job is a fucking drug for me

>26
>butcher for krogers

some retard said if i moved to different location i would be topped out with full time (15.50) so i went to the location 15 miles away and got the union involved when krogers didnt pay up so when it was settled i was making top pay and was full time that was 5 years ago now im making 18.50 an hour and thats why im doing it lol i dont LOVE it but its good money for a single guy and its secure as fuck

not 5 years lol 3 years

I'm really tempted to lmao

>22
>Police Recruit
I didn't want to keep a shitty retail job and hate niggers with a passion. Also in my city I'm gonna be making just as much if not a little more than what my friends will be making once they graduate but I will have zero student debt. I'll have good benefits, a retirement plan and work doing something I genuinely enjoy.