Am I getting baited by trumps state of the union speech...

Am I getting baited by trumps state of the union speech? It sounds inspirational and powerful that he accomplished a lot during his first year. Are his claims true? Sorry for autistic question I'm incredibly ignorant about politics but have only seen negative news reports about trump when I read npr or what have you

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/x08iM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>politics
>"am i getting baited"

You should probably do your own research.

Why don't you look it up and do research yourself instead of asking a board full of retards and faggots(myself included)? Just a thought.

The media is sensationalizing everything. You know it's bad when the fact that he eats McDonalds, or KFC, or wherever actually gets reported, but real shit doesn't.

It's true, the unemployment rate is down, the stock market is up, people got bonuses, we're getting tax cuts, etc. I'll be in a lower tax bracket, which means more take-home pay. I've already had it computed.

So yes, a good first year. Fuck the dems.

>

looks like a bubble to me. What I wonder is what they will claim when it bursts? Stock market is just nuts right now and reminds me way too much of the housing bubble ~ 10 years ago.

Only 2 things come out of Trump's mouth: Lies and stupidity. If it sounded inspirational, then it's something he will screw up or he's just lying.

Yeah I don't know what to believe anymore from the news they don't care about anything because they get to use the ignorance of the readers to their advantage convincing them into believing their deluded opinions

>there are people alive, everywhere, who are willing to believe, for even one single moment, that the TV is telling them the truth about anything at all

is this a mass ruse?
am i being punked by the whole world?
is somebody gonna show up at my door one day and say, "JUST KIDDING BUDDY!"
i really hope that happens pretty soon

much of the policy is OK, but he as a human is a piece of shit. No amount of economic good news makes up for his lack of character. Also, there were fewer jobs created in Trumps first year than Obama's last, so it's not as big of an improvement as he's selling.

unemployment is at a higher rate then it was during obama....wtf are you talking about, do you not get that if the economy is up then that means more jobs for people? seriously leave this thread and stfu you are cancer and you do not understand how economy works

yeah nothing like bitcoin
fucking retard
he put a higher tax on imported goods, thus making it not so cheap to make out of country thus keeping jobs in america....are you really that fucking dumb?

oh boy, we've got a genius here

good person>good economist
ok?
bet your vote is for opera bitch failed in three diffrent things.....that time she gave everyone a car....couldnt afford esurenece ....that time she started a magazine.....no one buys....that time she complained about her one of ten houses got ruined because a mud slide that killed hundred...im glad cali is burning to the ground and not realzing this root system is keeping the moutaiins in tack well deserved

>opera
0/10

honestly, i change the channel whenever this guy appears on screen. i turn the radio down whenever they talk about trump. i do the best i can to ignore this piece of shit.

i shouldn´t even be posting in this thread.

His speech was OK.

Standard fair of the grandeur of what is going on in the country and promoting the rhetoric of the party.

He used a lot of props in the form of human interest stories to try and make his ideas and practices more credible however. This is a weak tactic is public speaking and shows he doesn't truly have much to offer with his plans.

what do you mean gas prices are high as fuck so fuck trump all he does is waste tax money on golf trips.

(You)

is that a trump supporter?

>is that a Trump supporter?

Go on, get the fuck out then. Pussy.

>Not giving someone a chance

Sounds exactly like liberal niggers.

>Waahhhh I don't like his hair he's stupid

is that trumps brain because i believe it?

all this time you really have zero idear what to think?

>Gas is the same price as it was last year.

Oh yeah? High as fuck eh? Where do you live fucking mongoloid?

>unemployment is at a higher rate then it was during obama

So far he's done more good than Obama, obama made 140 empty promises, so far Donald has 2

That was log and boring as fuck. I don't care if you love or hate Trump. You have to admit that was one shitty speech.

Pussygrabbers don't deserve a chance

i wasnt paying over 3 dollars last year you ipshit

Answer the question, faggot.

dont worry where i live you faggot i am paying over 3 dollars last year i was under 3

>I'm lying

He just asked for dictatorial power, dipshit - the power to remove any opponent who displeases for any reason. For christ's sake, all the 2nd-amendment, "murica" crowd that never shuts up about freedoms disappears the moment they could finally be useful

>thinks everyone lives in his 300m radius

>protects the 2nd Amendment
>is anti-freedom
This is how I know you retards are retarded

You don't want to post where you live because you know Sup Forums's internet ninjas can easily disprove your claim.

thats retarded, you can search up gas prices if you really care and dont want to believe me

Trump's whole approach is this: pleasant sounding Autocracy. His speech meant nothing, essentially. It has nothing to do with reality itself; just the reality he wants to create. We've made great progress; everything is the biggest and best, nobody is poor anymore and everyone is happy at all times...don't agree? FIRED! Fake news! This pattern is old for the world but new for America. Only happened once before; Nixon. History would suggest that there is going to be a repeat at the midterms.

Back to the speech itself. Treat it like a Fox and Friends segment. "Some people say"....who are these people? Can we see the evidence behind the claim? O-oh no? People are out there saying? State TV speak, backing up an echo chamber of unsubstantiated talking points. Watch what they do, not what they say. So far, the swamp not been drained, but flooded. The wealthiest have received the most benefits while the poorest have been neglected. Federal programs dismantled from within (EPA/Pruitt for example) and so much more. So the speech means nothing because words don't mean anything anymore in American politics.

are his claims true?
nigger do your own research and quit relying off people on the biggest troll/bait site to tell you
fucking liberals man

>so desperate for validation
You lost. Get over it. Your piss-poor attempt to divide the nation didn't work.

Pure, unprocessed competence.

Sorry we put this country off the path of economic destruction and lack of personal responsibility. Cry some more.

>protects the 2nd Amendment
>Shits on freedom of the press
>Shit on free speech

It's kind of an anti freedom thing to threaten to jail your political opponents. You can't jail somebody so you can get a free win in an election even a child can see how that's bullshit.

>supports alex a moron who cant even get custody of his kids because hes that insane

I'm halfway through the address. Please point out where he threatens to jail his political opponents.

Boy Correct The Record sure is busy tonight

Actually no. Russia's plan to divide the nation is working pretty good. Get woke son.

but its ok to say pewdiepie is a nazi?
wall street journal
please tell me again how great these publications are

(you)
>I-I know you're w-wrong MSNBC t-told me so!

It's really not. You guys keep trying to divide us along racial lines with yourr BLM shit and illegal acceptance, and I'm just sitting here getting ready to pick cherries with a handful of negroes and card-carrying spics.

You. Lost.

>fox supporter

Why would it be okay to insult people and call them nazis?
are you actually advocating for censorship?

Are you offended by the wall street journal that much, you have to run off like a snowflake and demand to shut them down??
You smell and awful lot like those darned sjws i keep hearing about..

what are you talking about?

what are YOU talking about faggot nigger?

>nigger

everything he said is backed up by statistics, user.

The media has misrepresented Trump from day one. He has done a lot but you will not get the media to publicize it because Hillary didn't win and made them out to be a bunch of lairs with their majorly bias polls. If you try and get a liberal to admit it, well good luck. You will stand a better chance getting Hillary to tell the truth.

Anyone who participates in politics is retarded

- Sent from my Windows Phone

Does anybody actually expect liberals to ever admit of Donald Trump does a good job?

At this point it doesn't matter what he does, liberals are so butthurt all they will ever do is talk shit, and make up fake news to make Trump look as bad as possible.

when did he say any of the things you're claiming?

That's Lamont, son! Seriously though...to lose will be interesting once this dance will Mueller interviewing Trump gets on. The inevitable perjury is what gets me moist.

Can I write my answers (aka my lawyers)?
NIGGA PLEAAAAAASEEEEEEEE

@758488642
fuck you faggot

-Sent from my iPhone™ 9s

>inevitable
How long have you guys been misusing this word, again?

Maybe you should look for alternative opinions so you can weigh both sides of an argument.

>You guys
Yup it's working fine. Get woke son and learn to think for yourself. Everyone who opposes Trump and who realizes he is an asshat who gives no fucks about you is not one of those radical leftist feminist shits. You just assume cause you are being manipulated. Pretty successfully it seems.

> t. resist

Drudge Report is unbiased

>At this point it doesn't matter what he does, liberals are so butthurt all they will ever do is talk shit, and make up fake news to make Trump look as bad as possible.

you must have no self awareness. this Trump dicksucking is so evident and obvious in this post it's insane. Liking him is one thing but holy hell this is like worship.

What claims did I even make you dumbass bitch??

Putting everyone on blast--everyone is afraid to discuss the Autocratic aspect of this argument and would rather shitpost instead. Cry some more? Nobody is crying except George Papadopoulos, Manafort and eventually Kushner, Don Jr. and ultimately Trump.

Yes you are getting baited.

So praising a person based on accomplishments is worshipping? How retarded are (you)?

> (OP)
> (OP)
>He just asked for dictatorial power, dipshit - the power to remove any opponent who displeases for any reason. For christ's sake, all the 2nd-amendment, "murica" crowd that never shuts up about freedoms disappears the moment they could finally be useful

^

Still waiting for that answer, fuckbucket.

Oh God, here we go with this shit again...
>you're just mad cuz Hillary lost
>he won she lost get over it
As though this has anything to do with Hillary losing. As though anyone who voted against Chump did so because they were madly in love with her. As though you couldn't possibly think of any other reason why people might hate him so much. As though he isn't a 71-year-old baby who lies constantly and doesn't know shit about fuck. Come on, dude.

>baby who lies constantly and doesn't know shit about fuck
Your describing Hillary but you forgot the part about getting people killed and lying about it and not giving a fuck.

At least Bernie would've easily conceded against Trump in November 2016.

Holy fucking shit, we were saying that about Obama for 8 fucking years

my wife's son and I voted for hillary because we think all races are equal and because my wife's black boyfriend needs more government aide

#hewillnotdivideus #blacklivesmatter

All those things happened under Obama and Trump thought he was evil.

>The improving economy isn't because of Trump, it's because of the work of Obama. It's too soon for Trump's policies to take effect.
>But anything bad like unemployment IS because of Trump and not Obama

Huh, that really got my noggin joggin

literally worshipping the president of the united states for doing fuck all is just pathetic and stupid.
He's not some hero, he's just an elitist business man trying out a new con, just like Hillary, Just like Bernie, and everyone else who has money and power.

your best interest is not ANYBODIES concern. do you give a shit about me? NO
do I give a shit about you? NO
Didn't you have intelligent grandparents growing up? Didn't you grandpa instill the wisdom upon you that all politicians are lying pieces of shit?

Daily reminder that Trump got american soldiers killed because he insulted the country that was providing them with support.

Then he publicly insulted one of their widows and forced her to bury a pile of bricks.

Oh hai Boogie

Once again, Benghazi had nothing to do with Hillary, Hillary had nothing to do with Benghazi. It was Republicans who voted against increased security at the embassy. And at least 2 Repubs who investigated her said it was purely political, because they wanted to manufacture horseshit knowing she'd run in 2016.

Difference is they were making Obama look like he was a savior every time he lied and fucked over the country. With Trump they are doing the opposite.

>self awareness

I'm not talking about myself or my opinions. And I never praised Trump.

Your post is a perfect example of what I described. Your kneejerk reaction to anything that even remotely seems positive about Trump is to talk shit. Which makes you look retarded.

Trumps tax plan calls for tax breaks for American companies who outsource american jobs to other countries.

Even Trump himself refuses to hire american workers for his properties.

And it was true about Obama, as well.

There is nothing positive about Trump.

If you watch CSPAN she had every fucking thing to do with it. Stop watching CNN.

OR

He had nothing to do with the improving economy
AND
unemployment IS Obamas fault

Why is it always one way with you trump fags.
Nothing is ever Trumps fault in your eyes.it's gotta be Obama.

trump is the best presedint ever. before under obomo i was poor but now i am a BILLIONAIRE!! black people suck

lets be real tho. do you even give a shit about Benghazi outside of the election politics?
If this had nothing to do with Hillary and Trump, and was just a normal story you would probably say something like "Just another terrorist attack"
level with that's the truth right?
Without Hillary being involved, this situation wouldn't be discussed half as often

imgur.com/a/x08iM
lol image too big for Sup Forums