What can we do about the balding epidemic that is plaguing young men?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

draxe.com/6-secrets-reversing-hair-loss-balancing-hormones/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is 12 btw.

Shave your head grow a beard and hit the gym faggot. All the bitches will be all over you

Hello Bently, where'd you go for so long?

You post this same shit thread every day. You don't even know what the word epidemic means. It's also a non issue and not related to politics

What can we do about the Australian epidemic?

Kill all bald men and eradicate the gene?

Become women

Make this style the fashion and no one will know if you're really bald.

Google "balayam"
Thank me later untermensch

estrogen grows hair?

Coppercab?

Testosterone makes it fall out.

You posted this before, and the answer is STILL "We're working on it, please relax the laws that make it hard for us to get permission to perform cranial biopsies 'cos we can't test chemical or gene therapies therapy without it"

t. biologist

This. Rogaine's worth a try but if it doesn't work that isn't the end of the world.

Bruce Willis is bald. It doesn't really dtop you getting ass, if it does, that's probably your confidence more than anything else.

Too much testosterone in these kids.

The solution is an ugly one: less chad babies, more kids fathered by nu males

It's just hair.

Nice...

God I hope I don't go bald. What's an Aryan without his glorious Aryan hair.

It used to be a fashion style over here back in samurai times.

Spend stupid amounts of money on useless treatments. Or be a fucking man and shave it off. It only looks like pink fleshy shit for a couple days then it looks natural. I've been bald by choice for over 10 years. I fucking hate having hair.

Shave/buzz heads, get /fit/, and stop complaining about what you can't change.

finasteride

I really hope I never go bald. I don't know what the hell I'd do. I'd probably spend the $10,000 to get a hair transplant.

Mass genocide of course.

My hair is thinning right now. Driving me mad, makes me feel like shit.

Might try some of these draxe.com/6-secrets-reversing-hair-loss-balancing-hormones/ but I have to research sid effects first.

I have a full head of hair at 32. I look at some of my old contacts from HS days and see they have some Stefan Mollyneux-tier baldness.

Baldness is a sign of virility.

You can do without if you have a good face and chin

Shave your goddamn head and get over with it. I've met two guys who got several hair transplants (because one won't be enough) and they both told me they wish they would've had the balls to shave it back then.

t. balding guy who's most likely going to shave his head in a year or two

wig

hey thats pretty good

Thanks a bunch user

Seems mentioning this technique makes a lot of fags mad, there has to be some truth to it