The fuck is going on with my PC?

The fuck is going on with my PC?

shits fucked mate

No. It was working just fine 5 seconds ago. It was some update bullshit.

drivers

Well for one it's upside down

Are you, by any chance, using Windows?
Because that's the sort of thing that Windows does.

But if drivers isn't it, i had a similar problem and found that my selected resolution wasn't correct

Yes. Using Windows.

GPU drivers? Help a brother out

>It was some update bullshit
wow that helps a ton. i'm surprised you're mentally capable of completing sentences, much less posting on Sup Forums.

Yeah I meant GPU sorry

What drivers from hell did you install?

its LSD bug

Legit this is a good issue. The portions of the screen that are fucked are elements most browsers use hardware acceleration for which means something in the going is fucked. Check drivers. Check it's temperature. Blow it out with some compressed air. Good luck.

I didn't do fucking anything! It was all fine and dandy, I went to take a shower and came back to this!

Your GPU is most likely dying.

Goddamn it. Fucjing phone. Meant GPU issue, not good issue.

That sucks dude.

You know, I once left my computer on and when to take a shower, only to come back and find that my computer grew legs out of its stand and ran away with my Toaster. Feels bad.

I noticed that too. Does this just occur in browser?

Lmfao
>he didnt microwave his CPU to remove thermal paste buildup problems

ive seen this happen with gpu chip failure

It just fucking fixed itself.

What in the absolute fuck

Maybe I should put the side case on. I always keep it off.

Turn it upside down.

overheating by the sounds of it or some other issue that definitely will come back.

Maybe you should become a slightly more competent person by coating your motherboard in butter and heating it in a microwave to ensure this problem doesn't resurface.

I updated the drivers and it fixed itself. But just not updating the drivers shouldn't nuke the PC in the time it takes to take a shower, right?

How long did the problem last? It's possible it happened in the middle the update of the drivers. (The install wasn't complete) A pretty extreme anomaly but not impossible.

It lasted maybe 10 or 15 minutes and stopped the moment the driver update completed.

My guess is you pulled up a YouTube video on how to fix Nvidia HDMI colour issues and turned the screen upside down.

You nigglet

well, there you go. case closed.

well now its fixed.
go see online on a tech forum if anyone ever had that happening while updating. its probably just a glitch so don't worry.

Thanks guys. Sorry for the shit info/thread. I was in panic mode. I'm working on an essay and I didn't want to lose it.

there was a slight hiccup installing the keylogger nothing to worry about its working fine now.

-FBI

fuck me ... i'm now apparently legaly blind with glasses on ... i got trolled, good job op .. i hate you.

definitely

>Implying posting in Sup Forums requires mental capabilities

That's what you get for using Windows 10. Upgrade to Windows 7.

I remember Origin used to my my youtube videos completely green, maybe if you have it try uninstalling and then cutting off your limbs because you were retarded enough to support their awful software

Your PC is a doppler radar, congrats.

>nvidia
well,,theres your problem

like nvidia is to blame for his laptop meltdown.

Now go play on your AMD graphics faggot

looks like hardware acceleration problems
>first, try rebooting - duh
>second, update videocard drivers, might be worth getting ddu, running in safemode, then getting the newest version
>if nothing works above, you can disable hardware acceleration in your web browser settings

Enjoy your overheating $500 piece of worthless metal with no software provided from AMD or supported by any other company lol

>download DDU
>uninstall video drivers (follow instructions, faggot)
>install latest drivers