Get fucked Trumpcucks

DRUMPFKINS BTFO

Based Clinton

Trump is finished, I am a #HillShill now

They're so assblasted it hurts.

lol get rekt stormfags

#TuckFrump
#Drumpf

They're all asleep Shillbot. I am #HillaryArtillery now.

Bernie bro here.
Get rekt, Hillshills.
I can't wait for 8 years of blaming you cunts, it's almost as good as Bernie winning.

Will you kill yourselves on kik?

Too busy sleeping until 5PM like the NEETs that they are.

Well, guess I'm a #CruzMissile now XD

XD well meme, anyone got trump?

here's mine

Not an argument

Is it finally time to lay the meme aside and #PushforBush? Or perhaps we should climb on the Randwagon?

Well, guess I'm #VeryGary now

Based Berniebro.

Let us team up on these HillShills and oust them from Sup Forums once and for all.

It is

FUCKING

OVER

DRUMPFSTERS

BOW TO YOUR QUEEN NOW

>This thread again

Am I missing something here? Sure, Trump has no chance (electoral college favors the commiecrats and too many voting groups hate Trump's guts, no matter how many taco bowls he eats) but polls mean literally nothing at this stage.

How is this not an argument? He's losing, badly.

Doesn't matter. The gap will get larger and larger, especially with Trump University.

You should be a Muslim.

Wow now #I'mwithher

NOT

AN

What I see in this graph is the massive lead Hillary had on Trump is vanishing

ARGUMENT

Clinton will spend the Trump presidency in federal prison: archive.is/bERJ6

Yes, yes you are.
Americans at this moment in time are not unlike Germans after the Depression. The exploitation and dumbing down of the populace is about to blowback in their face.

Anyone who supports Trump now cannot be swayed. Trump could torch a soup kitchen then ghostride his whip into a busload of nuns and his supporters wouldn't give a fuck.

No matter how hard they try, Hillary will always be the candidate with the most negative baggage. People despise her.

All Trump has to do is work the plebs into a frenzy in a couple key swing states.
It's happening.

>trump will spend the Clinton presidency in federal prison for 40 years of tax evasion.

Lmfao. Bernie is literally the only option because he's not a fucking criminal.

We all know how it's going to end Sup Forums

Oh shit who here is now a #Cruzlim?

Soon we will cross the rubicon faggots then there will be no where for you to hide.

>especially with Trump University.

Implying using shady business tactics is worse then the long list of shillary crimes and coup's she setup while in the state dept.

>Hillary +1.5

Haha, wow. Why is Hillary doing so badly in recent polls? She was leading Trump by like 10 points last month.

DO you know the penal code you uneducated nigger? No one gets over a 5 year sentence for tax evasion plus this implies that hilary isn't using the same tactics to hide her money.