vocaroo.com/i/s1UgmYITtRff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're gonna have to do more than that to get attention OP

Do you prefer regret or remorses?

Ok how much force do you need to change the earths rotation

vocaroo.com/i/s1bq4f1kDFXR

vocaroo.com/i/s1Rpk01sLb6K

vocaroo.com/i/s1K7CIyRzPZJ

>have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight.

30 what what unit do you thinck

Do you have a benis

Do you think human morality is learned or innate?

vocaroo.com/i/s1FZXoKPtVjq

vocaroo.com/i/s1bJMYikzd6c

Should I just kill myself?

I never said titties, being interesting is also an option

but what you're doing right now is forcing me to go to another fucking site and spend 30 seconds instead of reading a comment in 5, its just silly

i ment on giga juels or mega whats what unit of force measures do you thinck

whats the slope intercept

vocaroo.com/i/s1hgCnqhtS7t
No benis for some reason the recoding is fuckig up

On a scale of 1 to 0, are you happy?

Appreciate it user.

Why are you lonely and why are you here of all places? Hope you find happiness user, if you dont already have it.

vocaroo.com/i/s1nNMuqqTvca
vocaroo.com/i/s19KxK3qqG7C
vocaroo.com/i/s1GfHaeq9aDS

Nice thanks sexy voice now post shoe on head or sharpie in the pooper please for science.

Your voice is hella relaxing.

Ask me any question
No personal stuff

my sound is broken, can you help me fix it

Welp that was fun for a minute, peace op back to shitposting.

Daughter?

vocaroo.com/i/s1kTKDLy2KSu

vocaroo.com/i/s1hWF9BVj4DC

(Imagine there’s a great picture including both of those) wow how does she do it

vocaroo.com/i/s1mW8o8a7Sj6

vocaroo.com/i/s1yemNIrQGx8

vocaroo.com/i/s1XWSDzoUk2q

Ayyy Bo Burnham fan, fuck yeah.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1XWSDzoUk2q
I tried to play this but my sound isn't working

vocaroo.com/i/s1nFv1JLjbia
I didn’t grow up with him PERSONALLY but grew up with his music, I mean.

Yikes

Damn Im sorry user, I wish I could say things get better but Im going three shit myself and honestly I dont know if it does. Perhaps we have to manifest it ourselves. Regardless, you have atleast one person who believes in you.

vocaroo.com/i/s1Xwo7XxzS6p

How big are your tits?

32D

I agree, Ive always heard we can adapt to these things and come out stronger but what the hell do I know. Im just some shitposter on Sup Forums. As for making friends I wish I could give advice but the very few I do have are assholes. But I think you'll do fine, you seem like a likable person its honestly just a matter of showing that to other people. Cliche as fuck I know but its all I know. Its something we each have to figure out differently.

Good night user.

Are you fat?

I can't imagine that sorry at least post a shoe or a sharpie, also why don't you leave your small town and meet new people and Why doesn't anyone like you ?

Beautiful

OP tell me, will i ever reach challenger?

I’m too lazy to record more and one of my favorite streamers is on so I’m gonna type now heck

Life just is how it is.

Probably

I have no money/job and no one hiring in shitville, and no where to go/ no family/friends to crash with.
Liking me, idk. I’m opinionated I guess, I’ve just never met someone who doesn’t want to take advantage of me being nice or doesn’t want to fuck me, I don’t count either of those as being my friend

Someday, you just gotta believe

Every men you will ever meet wants fuck you, get used to it.

I’m not just talking about guys though, if that was the case I wouldn’t care so much. I’m not into females, at all. Seems like they are into me though.

>Liking me, idk. I’m opinionated I guess, I’ve just never met someone who doesn’t want to take advantage of me being nice or doesn’t want to fuck me, I don’t count either of those as being my friend

Damn, I hope you figure this shit out. Obviously it starts with a steady job, it doesnt have to be amazing but a job none the less. Getting out isnt easy, infact I was the last of my family to actually leave my shithole, but it was important for not only my mindset but my life as a whole. The way I see it, you can do whatever your currently doing in a shithole or in a place that gives you at the very least a bit of hope. More job chances, potentially more people to meet. Maybe you get a roommate to help pay the bills, maybe you find some friends or maybe youre right back where you started.

The biggest issue is just that I’ve been applying everywhere, but I don’t have a car or license, so I can’t reappy apply out of anywhere I can’t reach (no taxi service in town or anything like that, not that I could afford it). The one person who I talk to/would roommate with me is my ex, who I am super in love with, but he’s broken up with me to “just be friends” aka he wants not me, but he really does want to be my friend (I doubted him for a while, but he’s never tried to be with me since, always wants to hang out and do stuff.) just hurts because how much I care about him, although he doesn’t really have his shit together either.

OP, how do i believe in myself again?

is OP kill?

Not doing voice anymore, but that’s a tough question. Do little things that help boost your self esteem, set goals that are obtainable and reward yourself when you reach them. Try not to think about the past too much, and don’t let what other people say get stuck in your head. If nothing else, start every day by looking in the mirror and saying 3 things you like about yourself, and tell yourself you can do it (studies have proven this works!)

I’m alive, I’m just too lazy to keep doing voice, plus I’m on mobile which makes vocaroo take forever.

None of that is really your fault though it's all the shite people that surround you, your still young learn from the shit people you meet you will find good people it's not all Dawson's creek. You just need to look for a job in and place close to you or movie to the big smoke and look for one or move country.

As soon as I can move, I plan to. Hate being trapped in shite town. The issue is just getting out.

>i dont have a car or license

Damn. Thats quite a setback. Will your family let you borrow a vehicle for a bit or is that out of the picture? Regardless if you can find a spot within walking/biking/taxi distance it shouldnt be an issue.

On the ex thing, I know what you feel. I mean not exactly but a bit. When my girlfriend left I had a feeling of "even though we're no longer together I love you so much that I enjoy seeing you happy, even if its not with me". If thats the kinda love you feel then there is really nothing you can do, its nothing you can control. Ill be honest, Ive never seen the "just friends" thing work out. Its a matter of not hurting your feelings. If you truly love them and the feeling isnt shared then its going to be painful, but you can make it through. What other option is there.

vocaroo.com/i/s11QFtenjVdM
vocaroo.com/i/s1GVX4UdWPBL
do you not have a PC?

Im rooting for you user, if I can make it out so can you.

Stop being friends with your ex it never work at least until you are over him, it's never a good thing it will only hurt you in the long run.

No, family hates me kek.
I think I would be able to move on if I had other people in my life, but he’s the only interaction I get. I know he cares about me to some extent, I just don’t think it will ever be how much I love him, which hurts.

It’s 3 am and am in bed. Plus laptop mic quality is shit tier.

vocaroo.com/i/s0cE26PwUemg

I know. I just don’t have anyone else. I guess I would rather hurt some times and see him happy than have no one to talk to/see at all. He is the only person who talks to me, and he gets really worried when I’m not in a good place. He used to fight for me to be with him, but one day just changed his mind. I feel like I messed it up somehow, but I’d rather see him and be happy to have him around at all, even if it’s not holding him like I want to.

vocaroo.com/i/s0a8guAHjGAb

I live with really shitty abusive family who won’t feed me, I’m already 30k in debt, I’m going to probably be homeless within the month because no one will hire me. I will be happy when I am away from all this. I’ll be happy with a shit job and working all the time. Sometimes you can’t just “accept” what’s happening. You have to make a change if you want things to change. I’ve just been working toward the change.

I can for my phone, but my laptop doesn’t accept any kind of mic except the built in one. Plus, again, don’t want to get up and get computer when I’m probably gonna sleep soon

Are you just holding on at this point? Obviously there is a chance it works out but wont it get weird after a bit? If hes cool with the being friends thing then go with it. But there is a point where you have to move on. Regardless of how much you love them, you cant make someone change their opinion and if you do its not gonna be a healthy relationship.

Again, I got literally nothing on how to make friends lmao.

you might have already said this but how old are you?

Good user keep pushing I hope you do it, what type of job you looking for ?

Ask me any question
No personal stuff

user, Ill be on occasionally if you ever want to talk about this shit more. Sounds like youre in a shit situation but its not your fault. If your family is shit thats what it is. I just went out and tried to start my own when I got out, mainly met people from highschool and such. Someone WILL hire you user, I believe that.

does anyone want me to read something for them?
i'm not OP
i'm the other person using vocaroo in this thread

No, I don’t think I’m holding on for him. I know that I care about him deeply, and I’d rather be friends than not see him at all. I don’t think we’ll ever be together, and that’s okay. I’m just glad to have someone in my life who cares even a little bit. I just don’t like how he would say he’s in love with me and want to marry me, then a month later not.

20, 21 end of March. I know I’m young and a lot of change and stuff comes with time, I just have to get there, and work to make it better.

Any kind of work. I’ve worked in retail and restaurant mostly, there’s just no where hiring. I get a lot of offers to do stuff for money but I’m not interested in that.

I appreciate it. Just gotta keep trying. I make threads on here pretty frequently, I usually answer peoples questions about being a female, nickname I use is Gidget.

vocaroo.com/i/s12xKOhG9iC7

200 people. Anyone here ive met just wants to fuck me, which I’m not interested in. I wish it wasn’t that hard, but everyone knows everyone here, and I don’t smoke weed or do any kind of drugs so I’m kind of pushed aside for that. I also won’t fuck the lesbians, so they get mad and won’t talk to me.

what state are you in?

>vocaroo.com/i/s1bq4f1kDFXR
joo sound like a child.

Sweet, its almost daylight where Im at so Im gonna call it. I hope you figure this shit out, its nothing too insane for you to handle. Heres hoping someome hires you soon. Peace user.

Oregon. Applied for welfare/food stamps but was denied because I’m not pregnant/live at home, even though my parents don’t even look at me.

I’m 5’, lots of people mistake me for one.

Fingers crossed. I appreciate it user.

vocaroo.com/i/s0ZFwMTOnRjf

vocaroo.com/i/s1UCLVudBOsF

is that what you want me to say?
vocaroo.com/i/s1UgmYITtRff

>just don’t have anyone else. I guess I would rather hurt some times and see him happy than have no one to talk to/see at all. He is the only person who talks to me,
Have you ever thought he is the reason no one talks to you? Or that because you only talk to him you can't talk to anyone else. Trust me stay away from him for a little bit and things will start to change for you, once you stop hurting around him it will be better to be friends.

Closest bus stop is 45 minute drive away, requires money. I also don’t want to mooch. People you “meet on the internet” want you to fuck them in return, I don’t want to do it. I’m working on getting out as soon as I can without sacrificing my pride. If it comes out to me being homeless and hitchhiking somewhere bigger, I’ll do that. Just waiting to see if there’s any kind of work opportunity at all, but so far nothing is hiring, so I’m trapped. Like I said earlier, a lot of my issues will probably be resolved with time, it’s just the getting there part that sucks kek.

No, he’s not controlling at all! He doesn’t have very many friends either, it’s because the town sucks. Everyone here fucks each other and does drugs, and if you don’t do those you’re outcast. I doesn’t hurt to be around him, I enjoy his company and spending time. I think what hurts is that I think I fucked it all up, but I’m not sure how. I’m mad at myself more than anything.

I also know that I don’t well with being alone, at all. I’m used to kind of being neglected, and I have diagnosed BP and Borderline Personality Disorder, both of which I’m taking meds and therapy and stuff for. I just don’t handle being alone very well, I’m a little dependent, and I know it.

Can't you travel are you that far from civilisation? And don't hoe for cash I'm sure your better than that. I feel for you user I just want to protect you.

This is OP I’m probably gonna sleep soon, if any of you want to add me on discord go ahead and I’ll reapond to them in the morning. I appreciate all the advice and talking, and I’m always down to talk more. Xo
Gidgetz#6432

Closest town with a Walmart is 45 min drive away lol. I don’t mind wanting to be protective, I’m used to being kind of pushed aside. If you have a discord and want to ad I put it up

Then maybe you are better being just friends if your town is that small I'm just used to being from a big city,were your 2mins from everything. If it's not weird just ask him what happen if he's not a dick like you say then you will be able to talk about it and maybe both of you'd can get out.

Wow that's crazy 45mins I can see three from my house. I can see why the ex likes to look after you if he's not just being a dick. I will.

can you take this pitch discernation test and give number of right answers plox?