I'm going to a goth club with a friend this Saturday. Anything I need to know before going?

I'm going to a goth club with a friend this Saturday. Anything I need to know before going?

That OP is a fag

And you are a nigger.

Just enjoy it and don't be a sperg.

pic very related. OP and his friend.

Yeah, that pic is pretty accurate.

timestamp or fake

It's not actually me.

What city is the club in?

Los Angeles

Goth club goers tend to be petty and cliquish. There will be some hotties, and many, MANY fatties. Just dress the part and try to enjoy it.

If you want to pick up the hottest girls there just slit your wrists in front of them. Goth bitches love guys who kill themselves.

I have that same tshirt

bring cocaine. hit on 15 year old girls.

Get better taste in music faggot.

I was 15, sorry

When I was 15, I listened exclusively to Mozart, Wagner, Vivaldi, and Tartini. Your excuse is weak.

that is the faggiest thing I have ever heard. were you homeschooled or something?

No, I'm white.

Where is this goth club you speak of?

Hollywood

High chance it will be loaded with ugly land whales.

Bar Sinister? I fucked a bartender who worked there. She had nice milkers.

Yeah, that one. What do you do there exactly? I've never been to a club.

Why do I have the urge to kick that dudes arse?

pleb.
the educated gentleman would have gone for twelve-tone-technique and avant-garde stuff like bela bartok.

>stand around awkwardly
>drink
>dance
>too loud to talk
>go outside smoke cigarettes
>go back inside

this is why you need cocaine

my experiences as well.
just go there and be chill as fuck.. I ended up getting sick of the scene because most of the people i met were just using it as a "im gother than you" pseudo intellectual pissing contest

go to gigs instead if at all possible. people are mainly there to listen to the music and the vibe is much better

Pretty much what this user said Exactly. Live music is much more fun than standing around with a bunch of egocentric goth headcases. Not that there aren't some cool people in the scene, but there is a lot of cancer too.

(going to any party in LA)
don't do drugs. There will be drugs there don't do them. that's all of also if it's with a bunch of really rich people there might be a gay room and if they are crazy rich there might be some pedo /murder shit

Goths smoke cloves
As for drinks: Absinthe, and Snakebite

I’m driving so I won’t be able to do drugs

The carriage horse will be your designated driver ;) .

Where do they have goth clubs on the gold coast
What do they do in goth club's