ITT: We ask questions you've always wanted to ask and we'll try to answer for each other

ITT: We ask questions you've always wanted to ask and we'll try to answer for each other.

Are traps gay?

wtf wtf wtf??????

mouth gay or else?

Can you have sex with a tight foreskin?

Phimosis? You could fuck if you have it but it would likely tear

after i fuck a girl, i want nothing to do with her and i leave. Why is this? Will it go away?

Yeah, I put my dick in a pussy once, hurt putting it in tho, felt like it was being stretched

do people actually believe in god or are they just trolling?

Yeah I don't know, ask a doctor about it, it might result in circumcision if you want a normal sex life though.

Oh people believe. There are plenty of deaths in the world due to zealots and extremists.

No, but apparently you do

>Can you have sex with a tight foreskin?
You'd have to ask him first

yes
pretty much anything
it's all gay, it's just a man dressed up like a pretty woman
you can have sex with anything. The definition of sex is pretty loose
talk to a therapist
they believe. People believe in a lot of things

Huh?

Every time i think I'm in love with someone, i date them, get to the first kiss and then i lose all attraction to them.
Like it goes from "i want to marry her" to "never text me again".

What is wrong with me?
Is there hope for me?
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Depends on who you ask. I like to think most sensible believers treat it like the American Dream: it may not exist anymore and most people maintain belief for personal reasons

Can you justify our existence?

I want to know if I'll ever be able to safely smoke weed again without having DMT flashbacks and bad trips, or if there's any way to "fix" myself.

Also, what does this mean for other hallucinogens? Will they forever be off limits as well?

Some people told me a third time with dmt would help, or possibly give me a chance to go in with a better mindset. But... it likely will be fucking awful and I'll feel like I'm literally dying again.

What happens if these effects are purely chemical and entirely fuck with my brain? What if my next trip (weed or anything else that gives me hallucinations) fundamentally changes my mind and perceptions of reality or even permanently locks me in a state of psychosis?

What if it really is all in my head and it's just a psychological PTSD trip engaging the terrors? Does that give me more or less hope than the latter?!

I'm terrified, but I'm so curious that every single night these questions and curiosities have haunted me. That night was a mistake. I wish I never did dmt like that.

What question should I ask?

>What is wrong with me?
You're young
>Is there hope for me?
You'll grow up and your balls will drop one day
>Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Nice try, but out of context

No. There is no inherent meaning waiting to be discovered--that's your job to make your own meaning in life

And even scarier yet... what if my trips on the terrifying simulation are a spiritual truth to the universe? And I've been right to be absolutely terrified with each experience because the viewing of each experience is literally destroying and deteriorating my mind and self? Just like the trip says it will if I visit again?

Yes. It's fine with a condom but kinda hurts without one, still works though.

Mhm!

Why is suggestion and nuance such a big part of human communication?

There are things that people just **shouldn't** say and if they're pointed out people are shocked as if they don't exist otherwise.

Things like pointing out cognitive dissonance in a person's behavior. Things like how a guy is the dominant one in a relationship. Why?

Chill the fuck out. Smoke a little tiny bit of weed to barely get high and show yourself that it's fine. Continue to do this while getting a little higher each time

What?
You're confusing infatuation with love. Love at first site is a myth. Stop building people up in your head before you even get to know them.
No. An existentialist would say that's for you to do.
I had an extremely bad panic attack on too much pot and jumped out of a car. My suggestion is either don't smoke, or just take a single hit of an indica in a safe calm setting where you have everything set up before hand (water/food) and see how that serves you. Don't do anything else.
This one
Listen to Allan Watts. tl;dr - all destruction implies creation, all dark implies light, it's all two sides of the same coin.
societal norms

Who else wants to kill all faggots in Australia with me?

why? Why make them a thing?

where can i find sex stories of shota or loli

Because all language is based on trying to communicate ideas, which are rough imperfect forms of the way we perceive the world around us. Basically communication in any form is a filter of a filter of a filter from what a thing is, to how I perceive it, to how I express it, to how you perceive my expression.

>the guy who can't love

I do get to know them, hell there are a couple that I'm sad i lost attraction for. One in particular i had almost everything in common, same music, movies, even vidya games.

But as soon as we kissed i just have a dark feeling inside head that it will not work out and it'll end badly no matter what. So i just walk away.

Why is the predominant/only colour in night vision goggles always green?

I've tried "one hit" of even weak stuff...it happened the past five times

I think it has to do with contrast and what is easier for the human eye to differentiate color scales in no light.

If you're in love before you kiss then you still are confusing love for infatuation, and you're too young to be on this site
stop smoking
Only question so far I can't answer

I've stopped smoking for two years now since the dmt trip.
I've tried 5-6 times since...

What is the easiest way to get laid after getting divorced? I have my strategies but I want to know if there are better ways...

Stop period. It's no longer something you can do and find it pleasant.
The easiest way is always a hooker. Normal ways, just get a dating app or go to a bar/club and talk to someone.

I figured as much. I wouldn't patronize a prostitute but we do live in the age of Tinder.

>too young to be on this site

Nigga im 26, I've been this way since i was 17. I've dated well over 40 women but never felt interested in sex or just staying with them. And it's not like I'm 100% in love with them, i just want to spend time with them but after the first kiss that feeling goes away.

OP is a faggot

i wish to be the little girl

Kek

pretty much everyone is on a dating app now
As I said to someone before, go talk to a therapist

Can shemales cum?

do chicks actually enjoy getting raped? would they report it if i did it?
are all women naturally bisexual?
how do i control them?

what's the easiest legal way of making fuck loads of money?

No, yes, all people are naturally bisexual, have a fuck load of money, start off with a fuck load of money and invest in a wide array of stocks

Hit the bars but keep your ring on. It's like a magnet for pussy, but now you don't have to hold back.