Whatchu doin on ya computah?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgidZmsaemI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jus messin roun

FUCK YOU NIGGER APE

wuts a gombuter

a bunch of apes

just posted this, knowing that I'm going to have to redo it in about a year or three
youtube.com/watch?v=tgidZmsaemI

googleing my gender

Holy kek

Oh jus lookin at stuffs

Water you dewin?

finally someone appreciated my hard word

*work

I'm a fucking retard

My mouse broke and i need a new one. I think i'll get a siberian...

This has to rank in the top 10 most triggering commercials of all time

That girl is a miserable ape who is a snobby bratish bastard cunt child who was probably bought that “computer” by her parents just so she didn’t talk to them

Wish she was my neighbor. I’d try and fuck her. One of the biggest kept secrets by black women today is the craving they have for a white cock

I'd punch her right up the niggertits!

Punch her up the tits real good!

I have a tendency to punch women up the tits anyway, but them slopey fat niggertits flop so good when you punch them up!

Watching traps fuck each other.

I can't emphasize punching up the tits enough.

That is really important in my realm of thinking.

Talking about awesome sex dolls and how great it is to have something willing to fuck any time without the hassle, baggage, cost and perpetual mind games of an actual flesh-and-blood fuck puppet.

Baking pomegranate pie in the sphincter habit smokey hole.

Playing games on sweet emulators, yo.

Punching random niggertits.

Buying lootboxes and season passes.

Each thrust is just an affirmation of how pathetic you are. I hope you are caught in the act and the whole world laughs at you for not being able to get real pussy

You say that as if it's not obvious that I say it to myself every day, genius.

Tits!

When the fuck are they going to close this stupid thread?

you sound like a poorfag who can't even afford lube. DUUURRR I GET DA REAL PUSY!@!!!

No you. You beat off and that's it. Nothing you could possibly say could prove otherwise but I'm sure you'll try because you're a pathetic failed abortion ;)

Found the retarded commie-feminist

I have sex

It was better before you fixed it

actually, because of how realistic dolls look now, people are accepting it and not even caring what others think. when pic related went viral everyone was talking about selling there cars just to get one.

fuck dolls are the future user.

what is

computer

lost

FUCK YOU, YOU STUPID NASTY NIGGER !