Huffpost is trying to have a rigged poll in regards to trumps SOTU address...

Huffpost is trying to have a rigged poll in regards to trumps SOTU address, currently it is only being voted on by liberal soygoys, you know what to do! WE OVERTURNED IT.

KEEP VOTING user NIGGERS

twitter.com/HuffPost/status/958543273714470912

The gap has been OBLITERATED !!!! SECOND THREAD THE OTHER IN IS DOWN BUMPING.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video11394421/20150501_232140
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based Sup Forumstards.

Bump from Sup Forums

Sup Forums bumpp it up n vote , let's reck'em

Lol what a bunch or edgelords

REPORTING YOU ALL FOR BEING RUSSIAN BOTS

wat did you sey?

No breaks!

i endorse fucking with huffpo however the president is a retard and deserves no accolades

Why is he a retard?

Hahaha, just voted, it's now up to 55%

yeh nigga

Bumping for interest.

Because he has more money than him.

We have to get it to 56.

opening the alaskan salmon fishery worth billions to mining interests
allowing drilling along to coastal waterways (including fracking)
acting the retard on twitter (its one thing when a private citizen shitposts all day on the internet however it shouldnt be policy to shitpost on the internet)
appointing Betsy "private colleges can do what they want to students" devos as educational secretary
fucking over Puerto Rico
the steal from me to give to the rich tax plan
etc etc etc

When are people going to learn to stop putting polls on the internet. Keep em' phone based like God intended.

I can't help, no twatter account.

How is it rigged if you are able to spam it? Fucking retards.

no the only i respect about him is our shared love for whores. though he married one so he even fucked that up.
>whores are for fucking not for planting autistic babies in.

If you'd gotten devil's trips I might have listened to you.

But you didn't, so fuck you with a bent pole, user.

hurr durr
>how is it rigged if only soy-doh vote ?

screencap pls

0/10

The shears finally came for the old thread. This is our lifeboat now.

Do you know what a poll is? Do you know what a sample is? Do you know what bias is? Kindly looks these terms up in the dictionary and write them down ten times each, then you may return to the thread and attempt talking with the grown-ups again.

welcome user

Hope anons are voting for the second option too - if PuffHo don't "fix" the poll - or delete it outright - they may plane off the top and bottom categories.

Or just plane off the top categories. Can't trust libtards.

Do you know that a "poll" from a pandering opinion based news Network is not something that should not be taken seriously? No one is writing peer reviewed articles from this shit.

Why would I help poll? I am going to need a picture of your cock or asshole with time stamp. If you act like a whore you’re going to get treated like one.

>help Sup Forums
THEY DON'T NEED YOUR HELP PLEBIAN.

They spam threads. Obviously they do.

thank you , i feel wanted

They got this PuffHo poll to 56% without you. Obviously they don't, pleb.

So you are changing your stance then? Your initial response was that of anger, saying that something so pure and holy as a poll can't be rigged since it is something peer reviewed articles can be written on but now you flip-flop and flap in the breeze saying oh but this poll is ok because it's not serious.

Nah, we just like watching shitlibs heads explode.

It's great fun. Try it some time, user.

He said poll, you braindead retard. Stop seeing le Sup Forums bogeyman everywhere. The ebil rasists are not out to eat you and your negro family. You are wasting your time checking in your closet and under your bed each night before sleep. They aren't there either. Le Sup Forums bogeyman does not exist.

WE MADE ET !

So easily trolled. You could have at least TRIED to make it hard, user.

Sometimes I like to pubstomp, what's wrong with picking an easy fight? I just like to laugh at losers who are wrong. Go join your high school debate club if you care about antiquated concepts like honour and le fair challenge. I only put in as much effort as is required.

At least you're up front about it.

why try hard when you can take it easy ?

post mutts

I had no initial response. I was not that user. Just a dude pointing out you are taking things too seriously here.

no final response either , just a piss in an ocean of piss

In that case it's not as fun but you are still wrong. How exactly is telling someone to look up a word and write it down before coming back to play with the big kids taking things too seriously? Usually I'm accused of not taking things seriously enough. Why do you say you are just a dude? Do you have a vagina? We're on the internet. It is assumed we are speaking with men.

Bring it on, I can piss as long as my dick is long, and I assure you it is very long.

take : xvideos.com/video11394421/20150501_232140

huehue

I can imagine it now
>Huffington Post’s twitter poll has been hacked by the group known as Sup Forums

it's the russians!
they hacked our poll from a fridge

huff & puff post

That's pretty much us except I have a penis instead of a vagina, and your penis is even smaller than his.

With Russian and Neo-Nazi links, blahblahblah...

They will kill your gay friends and rape your women, totally unlike our Religion of Peace allies, blahblah...

Cuckpost will celebrate their poll if it goes the way they want and if it doesn't they'll twist it into a story about internet trolls sabotaging polls because they fear public opinion against Trump or some such nonsense.

There is no winning with these people. It would be better to just stop everyone voting and Cuckpost have an embarrassing poll with only 6 votes on it.

factless liberal talking points, the post

SJWs care about manufactured faggot things, while real men care about economy, unemployment, foreign policy, constitutionalism, capitalism, military prowess

enjoy your cucklife, you can lick the cum out of the world's pussy after Trump gets done fucking it like a chad

The problem with shitlibs is that they have no conception of freedom. This is likely because they never matured past the "I'm a small child, I'll cry and scream until I get what I want" stage - hence their "demonstrations" (tantrums to you and me), riots (again, tantrums), etc. - and near-total dependence on the state to look after them.

The idea that your life is yours - not controlled, manipulated, regimented by others - doesn't just confuse them, it FRIGHTENS them. This is why they have to consult with the hive-mind all the time: find out what is acceptable and unacceptable (today), who are the targets and who have immunity (today), etc.

It's pretty sad, yes - but at least they're easy and fun to trigger. Watching them spin out of control when their fundamentally-incoherent ideology is revealed is funny as hell, and watching the butthurt commentary - golly, the millions of different ways they can think of to say "no u"!

Anyway user, the secret is to just kick back with the popcorn and watch. You'll find an uneasy peace with the fact that these people are allowed to vote, breed, drive, and are even allowed out of their (parents) houses.

And after a while, you even start to see the funny side.

Remember, life is meant to be fun. If it isn't, you're doing it wrong.

i didnt look at video, i just put it up to troll your ass

standard fare

this infantilization of the voting base is a very cynical and purposeful undertaking by the kikes to bring in the nanny state, then totalitarian communism

obviously the dems are 101% in, and get the rope too

That's unfortunate, I suggest watching it. My ass remains untrolled but my dick made a bunch of sticky white stuff cme out. It feeled really good. Got any more links to good videos?

education is important
trumps foreign policy is shit

capitalism is killing those without medical insurance

people are dropping out of the workforce or are under employed
you have no respect for the constitution when you wont implement a law that had full bipartisan support

your military sucks, look at the navy having three accidents in 6 months in the pacific

yousre still unable to subdue afghanistan after 16 fucking years ROFL LMAO

spent trillions of dollars in a backwards stone age country

sacrificed thousands of young american lives for nothing

bin laden was killed years ago

still no stable democracy

still no americans making money off the mineral wealth in afghanistan

face it, republicans started a black hole that will drain american youth, tax dollars and pride

no, i post them in trap threads to nuke their party

yes but leftards are dumb

Ya, you’re absolutely right.
I’m proud to be an American where my tax money goes to treating Melania (a hooker immigrant) to a 64k spa day cause Donny child upset her.
Proudly serving my country by pampering “FLOTUS”.

I'd agree with you, but I suspect even the jews are just useful idiots in this shell game.

I don't think that the real puppet-masters have revealed themselves yet.

I want you inside of me user. That post did it for me. Nobody else gets it, they’re all too busy sucking off uncle/brother Cleatus.

jews are the behind everything , they get the pools of acid

The layers of the Trump are deep... and they are many...

have you actually read into what the new tax system involves? it involves taking less money from pretty much everyone...

also, comparing hydraulic fracturing to oil drilling is like comparing F1 racing to Ice Road Truckers. On the surface they have some minor similarities, but in reality are nothing alike...

And another thing: allowing mining operations to take place on federal land that was set aside for mining does not necessarily degrade a lotic ecosystem. The Federal Water Pollution Control Act, and all of its amendments, are still in place.

I so much want bang that

Too many to get at, too easily rounded up and killed. Expelled from 191 countries and counting.

I can't believe that the ones truly in charge are that easily attacked.

>hurr durr murica’ let’s build a wall muh taxes “upgraded” my double wide to a triple wiiiide.
You realize how dumb you sound, right?
If you don’t, check out the green text above.

Sounds like a good country song to me

it's inescapable because they jumped the shark

Not to mention excellent policy.

Thank you. But really I should be thanking the president. He inspires me daily with his tweets and public script reading. Vlad’s boy is our boy :)

I have never understood this.

>shitlibs: RUSSIA HACKED OUR ELECTION AND TRUMP WON!
>also shitlibs: TRUMP'S GONNA START WW3!

So... why would Russia help someone who's far more likely to lob a nuke at them if they get out of line?

thanks for bump, pajeet

signed up just to vote currently 58%

Honestly both sides are mentally deficient at this point and just need to shut the fuck up.

I look at each point and find they are not just lies, they are blatant lies that are the exact opposite of truth.
Education is very very unimportant
Trump's foreigh policy is great
People without medical insurance are worthless and no one gives a shit if they die
Lazy people are dropping out of the work force or are content with being underemployed
I have respect for the constitution and am pissed off that demoCRAPS and fake republicans still support draconian gun laws like not allowing Americans their constituional right to assault rifles(I mean in the literal sense, look up the term assault rifel and you will see they are currently banned in the US, even though lying democraps say they are legal)
Our military is the best in the world, we have a higher budget, better equipment, and better trained individuals than any other military in the world. Use a real metric instead of looking at some small ass backwards country full of retards who will fight to the last goat fucker standing.
Spreading freedom and democracy is worth it. We are the richest country in teh world, what is a few trillion to us?
Just because you hate freedom doesn't mean those young men who died for it hate freedom. I wish you died thousands of times instead of them
Bin Laden was killed by America because we are winners
America is a democratic republic.
Americans are still making money off the mineral wealth in Afghanistan.
Republicans started to make America Great Again.

Does it hurt being this stupid or are you stupid stupid that you do you not possess the consciousness required to feel pain?

This is a trap thread now. Please post more.

I know, it's completely illogical and incoherent (pretty standard shitlib stuff), but c'mon, NO explanation whatsoever?

Can anybody speculate? I'll consider anything, no matter how wild at this point.

My sides split every time a mick or a wop says they are white. When will Amerifats learn?

Think about it, who does Russia profit more from? The candidate who will illegally give them enriched uranium for pennies on the dollar, or the man who will put America first. Who is more likely to bomb them? The person who fingers her pussy to thoughts of torture and murder, or the guy who just wants to raise a wholesome American family?
Not only is Trump male, but he is also white and also a male. He could cure cancer, AIDS, and end world hunger but he will still be the most evil man in history because of what he has between his legs and what color that thing between his legs is. That's really all you need to know. You aren't racist, are you? The fact you pretend that this is somehow hard to understand has me suspicious of you.

how to make a meaningless poll more meaningless
lol do you not have anything better to do with your lives?

Fucking your mom in the ass was fun briefly, but now it hurts to pee and the doctor said I can't have sex until I finish these antibiotics.

Too bad there wasn't a wall emoji

This is utterly incoherent. It makes no sense whatsoever, and I felt my IQ drop 40 points just reading it.

Still, it's the closest to an explanation of the Democrats claims I've heard.

do you have more Sup Forums tiered cloggs?

Do you even know what a lotic ecosystem is, or what the Federal Water Pollution Control Act does?

damn we rocking it

Sicilians are dark, northerners are not. You sound like a cucked Briton. Not even a Briton, because the Anglo-Saxons came and raped all your women