VOLCANO

VOLCANO

"TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT" "TUT"

BURST

The flame puts me in the mood to "do it"!

Are they ever even going to give us an HD port?

no

Not likely, although it was amazing at the time the combat system is outdated by today's standards. Though I still prefer turn based classic JRPGs.

TORNADO FLAME

Aw shit, is this turning into a classic PS1 rpg thread?

Madness hero!!!!

Goddamnit, Lavitz. You had ONE job!
>staying alive

You tell me

Eh, it's not really going anywhere. It's mostly a bunch of those faggot soyboys and their trap threads these days on Sup Forums.

Not even Gates of heaven could keep him employed.

I was talking specifically about THIS thread
also wasnt sure if you wanted solely RPGs
Im just sticking to PS1 classics

PS1 classics are always welcome, but I was more making the point of there's no appreciation for quality games anymore, and that only a tiny fraction of Sup Forumstards would even recognize them.

BURNINGGG
RUSH

BLAZINGG
DYNAMOOOOO

true true. I always felt like the push for graphics won over the years. Gameplay and story kinda had a falling
...But nevertheless...

you'll get a lesson from teacher, now kick!

Tried that game, thought it was just awful.

Yeah, and the response is always the same dumb shit
>Want a good story? Read a book
What if I want to have a meaningful interaction with the story?

Fuck. Dragoon and breath. Great games. My first breath of fire was 2 on the SNES. I didn't like Dragon Quarter

DQ, yeah it was fucking weird man. I enjoyed some parts of it, but overall I found it lacking.
>Nina V, hit me right in the feels tho

I'm kind of surprised 7 & 9 haven't been posted yet.

There's no denying you can't beat the nostalgia factor of PS1 games though

Dont just slap a cover picture mayne! get a real image post

This is true, even with an emulator I just can't bring myself to complete FF7 or 8 again, but it would be completion # 12? and 5 respectively. Love the games, but doing the grind again just doesn't hold it's luster anymore.

Rereading that it sounds off. What I mean is, they're enjoyable to just pick up and play, but re-doing challenges or completion play-throughs kills it for me.

That sounds like a bummer man. Id love to get back in touch with my PS1 games.

No hardware (PS1/good PC for emulating) even though I still have some of my discs.

As for me though, the kicker is I never really completed my games, just a handful, so the completion(s) would all be fresh for me

This fucking game is so goddamned underrated it's a fucking crime.

no its a LotD thread.

How many times you beat it? If I remember correctly Rose was just added to my party and that's where I left off

I was under the impression it's not JUST a LotD thread, but get in here!

>LotD
>the

it's legend of dragoon you faggots