let's hear it nerds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N20a6OyAhfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your mum.

The inside of your mum's pussy.

cool birb

coastal georgia

please someone be around here there's no hipster trash for miles as far as i can tell

needlessly rude
thanks

>Kid A/Laughing Stock
>Uni of Cincinnati

Fucking hate this place.

Saginaw Valley State University

SUNY binghamton

shit sux

this album

no uni ;)

hello friend, good freakin album huh

>going to college

>Autumn Aurora
>Full-time machinist making well above a living wage with benefits that never went to college

Get fucked debtfags

Why so, friendo?

Pic related
Onondaga Community College
upstate ny senpai

ayy

it's too god damn hot

There's not much to do other than the same few bars in Downtown and a bridge to walk around. Nothing special really happens here. It's not a small city but not a big city either. It's stuck in this limbo of development

Favorite album varies but it’s this right now

Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU)

Bump

>going to college
Enjoy lifelong debt for a piece of paper.

I'm in my senior year and have zero debt. What's a bigger meme is falling for the Ivy League trick.

It's not a trick if you're a minority with rich parents

>being american

This

University of Tennessee (kill me)

>literally unironically actually living in a European third world shithole

How does not getting into JMU or Tech feel?

lehigh

>pet sounds
>centenary

community college

I see. Can't imagine what it feel like, friend. I live in Montreal (huge city) and there's always plenty to do. But I'm planning to do my law degree in the states. Which states/cities should I avoid in general?

ITCOTKC

UCSB

>live in third world euro shithole
>get disentery from europ tap water
>it's okay because free healthcare

lol, no I'm not! I've paid my way through school. I live in GA and we have the HOPE scholoarship. Essentially, get a B average and the state will pay for you school. Once that's all said and done, I've got about $1,100 plus books each semester. I work part time and live at home. I'm not doing anything that most people can't do.

Milwaukee, do not go to Milwaukee.

What's wrong with Milwaukee?

same school

Smaller city with bad reputation for crime. I don't live there but I've visited and lived near there. It's a grey, boring place, the only thing of note for a law student there would be Marquette and their campus isn't really in the nicest place.

Sounds awful. Thanks for the heads up, user. I'll keep it in mind. Any other places I shouldn't consider?

Arthur Russell: World of Echo

Harvard

Generally speaking, cities in the US get larger the closer you get to the cost if you're looking for a big city, obvious exception being Chicago. I don't know much about getting a law degree here but we have plenty of options with most of the big names in New England.

Yeah, I kind of know what it's like in new england. I went to a prep school in Connecticut for a bit, but returned back home to Canada. I hear terrible things about Chicago, which is a shame because the city has a lot of history. I just hear that there's a lot of crime there now. I don't really have a preference city-wise, but nothing too small I guess. And maybe not too deep in the south because I hear some parts are really backwards

>University of York

>Appetite for destruction
>Wageningen university

Purdue University

Out here in bumfuck Indiana.

Illinois Institute of Technology

I'm so lonely. I need some friends

I'm at Xavier and feel that. Only shitty bands come thru. Gf went to see Imagine Dragons tonight

Dude holy shit I'm the purdue guy, but I live by IIT in the summer.

You're supposed to call it Illinois Tech now user.

Trinity

Columbia College Chicago

I like it here.

A good friend of mine went to the USA to "study" there. He said all he did was shoot guns and laugh at dumb people, while his "university" struggled to give him good grades, because apparently "good grades" is all that mattered. He could get grades over 10 to catch up on his average so he could pass in the end. He said that his fellow students were almost lord-of-the-rings-troll-tier dumb and couldnt even handle this free-grade shit. Im starting to realise how people complain about "academia" being dumb leftist propaganda, its probably not even close to real academia at all.

>tfw i'm going to lose my Zell Miller this semester

UCLA

UCLA

UNCW

Now kiss

Chicago has some nice areas, I had a friend who loved living there and it's a big place, there's a pretty wide area that is considered 'Chicago' because there's very little around it. The south isn't that bad if you're in a city, there are crummy parts and there are nicer parts like anyplace else, some places do have it better than others though.

SUNY Brockport

University of Dayton

Penn State

Brown University. Not even from the US. God help me.

nigga how fucking rich are you?

I live in Milwaukee and this is only half-true. As long as you have a home and you don't do anything stupid you're safe. It is grey and boring for the most part but it's a fast-growing city and there's a good DIY music scene here. If you're over 21 you can find a good and cheap show almost any night of the week. Milwaukee might not hold much appeal for a law student from a much larger city but it wouldn't be a bad place to visit I guess.

t. intern for Wisconsin Department of Tourism

Rhode Island College

hey bud, wanna hang out?

Neat, thanks for the response. If I get the chance, I'll visit your city, user

Not as much as you'd expect. Upper middle class/low upper class. I know far richer people who can pay it like it's nothing, mine had to do with a shitload of savings over the course of the years.

Fuck, that'd be great. Great album, by the way. Television is great.

i have a couple friends at brown. i wish there were a way to connect without doxxing ourselves, that'd be cool

the album you posted is cool, never heard of him before

tie between j dilla - yancey boys and j dilla - vintage vol 2
sun city girls and various house music up there too probably

ut austin

Texas A&M

University of Oklahoma

Yeah, pretty underrated dude, also kind of a huge weirdo. He has another album that's also really great, check it out.

I joined this year, being in another country still feels weird and I'm still ironing out some kinks of living on my own in another country (Ivy League is expensive as hell, so I've been trying to make the most out of my money), plus knowing very few people isn't exactly good.

>He has another album that's also really great, check it out.

yeah i'll check it out

>being in another country still feels weird and I'm still ironing out some kinks of living on my own in another country

yeah i can only imagine, that sounds tough. where are you from originally?

i seriously wish i could show you around (i've lived here all my life). you should come to some local shows if you haven't checked out the scene, there are some pretty cool venues around

check out as220, aurora, funky jungle, dusk, machines with magnets. there are some interesting things going on in providence, it's a cool city

>Purdue University
Me too mate this fucking place drives me insane

such an underrated fucking album. i don't get why it isn't talked about more here

i started a thread about it a couple weeks ago which got a decent amount of responses but still. when someone doesn't mention it the shit doesn't come up

I'm from Brazil. I've tried checking out the scene, but the few ones I've checked were 21, I'm still 18. Providence seems better than what I expected and I expected a lot from it, though the number of LGBT folks never fails to surprise me.

Northern Virginia Community College

Idk what the fuck those boys tapped into but its fucking ascendant. I havent found much similar beyond the band some of them created after the guitarist died

NIC

Favourite album MoTU, soon to be Polygondwanaland

same album
university of north dakota

>though the number of LGBT folks never fails to surprise me.

lmao that is true, i'm surprised by it sometimes still. but i mean most of the venues are just 18+ i think. i know the funky jungle and as220 and aurora are 18+. dusk and machines with magnets might be 21+ but it's fine.

it's interesting that you're from brazil though, that's cool as hell.

i know man, it's sad that he died. do you like viet cong as much?

youtube.com/watch?v=N20a6OyAhfE

this shit is so good

Bad.

i really want to invite you to one of my friends shows in a couple weeks and tell you who i'll be by the shirt i'll be wearing, but i'm apprehensive. let me know if you're down

It's a pretty nice place but fuck it if the US isn't a fair bit better. Kinda miss passion fruit, though, since that is bloody expensive but the juice is delicious.

I don't know if I'll have enough money in a couple of weeks since my sister broke her arm and suddenly money's a lot tighter, but if I could I'd be down.

I like viet cong and preocc but i dont think they can surpass women. Thanks for that vid btw i hadnt seen it, im real pissed ill never see them

Look at Denver, Seattle, Portland. Great cities on the West Coast. Chicago and New York (maybe, if you don't mind being exhausted by the huge city feel). Like I said, avoid Cincinnati and other cities in Missouri like Kansas City and shit like that

>I don't know if I'll have enough money in a couple of weeks since my sister broke her arm and suddenly money's a lot tighter, but if I could I'd be down.

ayyy fair enough

>I like viet cong and preocc but i dont think they can surpass women. Thanks for that vid btw i hadnt seen it, im real pissed ill never see them

i know me too man

I love that album
I also go to UND as well, you here for Aviation?

>Seattle, Portland
omg too many people are moving here. It's crazy. I can barely afford to live in Portland now, the city I was born and raised in.

University of Florida

College sucks and I wanna die
Car Seat Headrest - Teens of Denial

University of Richmond

Howdy neighbor

Go vols

>favorite album
Glow pt. 2
>uni
Ithaca, bass performance

Also hate this place

Yeah I kinda heard shit was getting expensive there. They both will turn into the NY of the West Coast in terms of cost soon

>UCI
>tfw 4.2 gpa, student body president, 1450 on sat and 32 on act but didn't get into UCLA or Berkley

John Abbott College

>4.2 gpa

excuse me

weighted gpa duh
also nice digits

University of the Pacific

Send help I can't take living here anymore

Lol that would make you the OP's biological brother/sister

It's ok m8. Currently in my 4th year () and I got rejected from UCSD, UCLA, Berkeley despite great GPA, SAT I and II scores. You learn to stop being salty about it halfway through your first year.

>UGA

Montana State